Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still believe in ICO ?  (Read 21674 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

the ico schemes might gives with reference as extracting use of commons with developer strategics to work as distributing message for the public audience.
as gains with the following of returns as moderating notice with the point of objectives,
as displacing use of limit with decision to put of investment unit with the projects plan.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

Of course, I still believe in and believe in ICO, because ICO is the only way to implement ideas that people come to mind, in banks they give money at interest, and we give money for tokens, on which money can also be made.
mahesagord

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

ICO is still a good market for investors to get big profits from it, we will have a better chance to get big profit if we can find good ICO to be invested, but investment risk in ICO is very high because not many ICO can succeed high, so it's up to us whether to choose to invest in ICO or not. Wink
R.A.Y

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

ICO is still enough to support investors or people who want to get info about ICO a new company in the world of crypto, so they can consider what they will choose so as not wrong in investing their funds.
so, for myself with the ICO we can get a lot of information about the companies that are holding ICO and we can invest quietly and comfortably without any doubt.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

Yes, I still believe in ICO. From ICO, you will make more profit.
Like other people say, there are lots of scammers, so it is your job that need to research each projects.  

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Alleras

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

Just like any kickstarter/gofund me programs, you must do your own research and understand the risk vs reward situation.
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

I have never invested in any ICO due to high risk. Some ICOs are good but it is very difficult to choose a good ICO.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

I still believed in ICOs because that is the place where the great coin comes they are all created and launch in an ICO so the team can get some funds to improve their workplace and make things happen for their project which will become the key for their coin to succeed and reach the top that they are trying to maximize.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

I believe in ICO's, as their potential seems limitless. Of course, there is a lot of risk in them, as in any other thing in the world, to be honest. In order to know the right ICO project and to earn a lot rather than to lose, I'd suggest that you read a lot and view each project cautiously. There are many scams out there along with many hidden treasures. For example, I scrutinize the idea of ICO projects, the company behind, and the whitepaper. Additionally, viewing whether there are any investors in such projects also vouches for the ICO's credibility.
I, for example, am investing in monero and bittrex, as they seem pretty promising. A lot of individual traders are currently adopting them as the return on income is high.
However, I stumbled across an ICO project known as Giftz. As far as I understood, they company behind it is working along with BlockV, in order to create an upcoming ICO project that will be dealing with Augmented Reality. It came to my attention that its potential is substantially high since it is similar to what Tron is doing. Have you heard anything about Giftz? I think that this might be a big thing.
luckylauncher

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Yes, i still believe ICO. We dont know someday, ICO have a useful product to help people daily activities. Example : Mobile Payment using NFC?
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

I till believe in promising ICO. No way for me to forget about them. They provide many good things in the crypto markets. We need to spport them if they're legit ones.
TedWalker91

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

However, I stumbled across an ICO project known as Giftz. As far as I understood, they company behind it is working along with BlockV, in order to create an upcoming ICO project that will be dealing with Augmented Reality. It came to my attention that its potential is substantially high since it is similar to what Tron is doing. Have you heard anything about Giftz? I think that this might be a big thing.

Ok, first of all, I believe ICOs are still a thing, but the investments need to be done with caution, there are tons of scams and fraudulent ICOs there. I have invested in both BlockV and Giftz, I believe the team behind BlockV is great, and the reward system and loyalty programs from Giftz is really nice. I have been using loyalty programs from a lot of different companies for a long time, already got lots of stuff out of it. Having them all in one place, with one token would be really, really amazing. Now imagine that with adding AR to that, I will certainly keep an eye on that.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

Of course, I believe, but it's really difficult to choose. To a large extent you need to read and learn. I chose a few, some coins are also worth a closer look
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Ok, first of all, I believe ICOs are still a thing, but the investments need to be done with caution, there are tons of scams and fraudulent ICOs there. I have invested in both BlockV and Giftz, I believe the team behind BlockV is great, and the reward system and loyalty programs from Giftz is really nice. I have been using loyalty programs from a lot of different companies for a long time, already got lots of stuff out of it. Having them all in one place, with one token would be really, really amazing. Now imagine that with adding AR to that, I will certainly keep an eye on that.

Exactly my point! I believe that the Return on Income is high on this one. Smiley
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

I still believe in ICOs, but find a good one is more and more diffcult
iterra

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

What a time to be alive - time to back the truck up!

ARCBLOCK ┃PRIVATE SALE OPEN ON 12TH -28 JANUARY┃ARCBLOCK  (https://www.arcblock.io/)
TELEGRAM ▬▬▬▬  (https://t.me/ArcBlock)PUBLIC SALE: FEB. 3 TO FEB. 18 (https://www.arcblock.io/) ▬▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK (http://)
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/arcblock.io/)┃Twitter (https://twitter.com/ArcBlock_io)┃Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/arcblock/)┃Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18355951/)┃Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/arcblock/)┃Github (https://github.com/arcblock)
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

although the number of ico in 2017 has dropped dramatically, but I still strongly believe that in 2018 it is likely that many successful ico, although there is no evidence yet, but this belief will be even greater, so if opinions
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I only believe in some ICOs, because the more ICOs that appear to be the more severe the competition and make the ICOs are successful only slightly, and because I chose to invest and participate in ICO so I still trust him.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Nemezis

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

I think ICO is going to be the future of how funds are raised. Similar to the IPO of today raising funds .

That said there will be more regulations introduced to the sector as the evolution of internet starts to shape up.

For sure many will fail  but as with anything worth doing,  investing the right amount  time to do a proper research will be a key for the everyday joe to either make it or break it .  I am in the believe that there is opportunity to make it with ICO's.

LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

There are still good upcoming ICO's right now. Although, some of the scammers are using the ICO project to scam. We cannot call all of them as just scams. I believe there are still plenty of good ICO project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: