Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30204 times)
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:09:20 AM

I will definitely find means to add up more to my wallet. A stitch in time saves nine. ABJcoin, here I come for more. I am now oliver twist

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..
Faucet claiming is what I am using also to earn some coins with my android at my leisure times so as to increase the number of coins I have. It is lovely to see me claim every 5 minutes interval.

how much you earn? do you already make pay-out?
the minimum claim is 0.0006000 while the maximum claim is 0.00100000. the minimum withdrawal is 0.10000000. Even though I am the type that my schedule is tight, I have passed the minimum withdrawal stage but targeting a two figure whole number before I withdraw.

you are believer...  Grin
Yes my dear brother, I am a believer and I believe you too are one. patience is the key to success. You just have to endure to see the joy of this coin as we will soon get there. Many Nigerians will be surprised to see even someone with at least 100 abjcoin having over 300,000 naira when the coin reaches just $10 per ABJcoin. Be patience and lets laugh together at the end. Please naysayers, don’t quote me wrongly because I am a diehard fan of abjcoin and I believe it will even be more than the price I made an instance of
This means by your assumption, if I have just 1000 ABJcoin and the price reaches $10 per on, that means with patience I will be proud owner of $10,000? this is super duper for me. I will get more. thanks

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:50:40 AM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..
Faucet claiming is what I am using also to earn some coins with my android at my leisure times so as to increase the number of coins I have. It is lovely to see me claim every 5 minutes interval.

the minimum claim is 0.0006000 while the maximum claim is 0.00100000. the minimum withdrawal is 0.10000000. Even though I am the type that my schedule is tight, I have passed the minimum withdrawal stage but targeting a two figure whole number before I withdraw.

Yes my dear brother, I am a believer and I believe you too are one. patience is the key to success. You just have to endure to see the joy of this coin as we will soon get there. Many Nigerians will be surprised to see even someone with at least 100 abjcoin having over 300,000 naira when the coin reaches just $10 per ABJcoin. Be patience and lets laugh together at the end. Please naysayers, don’t quote me wrongly because I am a diehard fan of abjcoin and I believe it will even be more than the price I made an instance of
This means by your assumption, if I have just 1000 ABJcoin and the price reaches $10 per on, that means with patience I will be proud owner of $10,000? this is super duper for me. I will get more. thanks

I want this to happen as well!
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:40:19 AM

Where is wallet? Huh

Satowallet currently support Abjcoin , so you can get wallet from Satowallet.com . Abjcoin mobile wallet will be out after ico.

Tnx! Do you have a web wallet?

We will be providing support for mobile wallet after ICO.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:41:40 AM

Are you make contract with some bank, like First Bank Nigeria PLC? Huh

Yes we are already negotiating and in partnership with some financial institutions to incorporate Abjcoin into banks.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:42:32 AM

Why is it called a decentralized block chain? As a solution to the payment plan, the transaction confirmation speed is critical.

Yes, should be less than 10 seconds hopefully

decentralized mean nobody have ownership? speed is off course critical and important...

Yes this is correct. Abjcoin is decentralized and opened to the whole world , and nobody has ownership of it.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:43:31 AM

Abjcoin Project Update

It's already 5 days to ICO ending, and we have reached our softcap. We sincerely appreciate everyone who have contributed so far in building the blockchain for Africans.
We are also glad to announce thw following :
1.we will be listing on Yobit, Coin exchange, Cointrex, Abj fiat trade, and Coinsmarket Exchange.
2.. Abjcoin mobile wallet Application will be out, and will give access to products and merchants globally directly from the Applications.

3. Abjcoin fiat trade market just concluded negotiations with partners and financial institutions, and will be providing a debit card for direct fiat withdrawals of Abjcoin.

Thanks to all our partners, supporters and developer Teams.

ABJCOIN IS TRULY AN ACCESS TO GLOBAL COMMERCE!
Woohoo! This is great news. I knew it that ABJcoin team are working up something great. Please can you update us with the exchangers official websites so that we that do not have accounts with them can register and make ourselves conversant with the sites

Yes as the exchangers start operating , we will officially announce them.

idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:40:36 AM

wealth creation does not start overnight. It starts with proper planning and taking the right step especially with the group of people who have genuine insight and goal oriented purpose like ABJcoin
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:43:19 AM

I noticed one thing yesterday, my satowallet address changed from it previous address to another one. I was so shocked and thought it has been hacked by hackers
Hahaha. Funny you, it is good to be observant and vigilant though. The address seems to be changing just like bitcoin address. I too got to know yesterday when I asked the admin. I initially thought it is fixed like ethereum wallet address. But I got clarified yesterday as I have not used satowallet before if not for abjcoin and even I have moved my funds to pc core wallet.

taht is normal, wallet generate address, but acc is same  Roll Eyes Wink
I don’t know it was like that before I thought my account has been hacked and taken over by hacker. My body was hot and unstable but I thank God it was not what I thought.

next time take care for your account
There was nothing wrong with my account. I only found out the account wallet address changed randomly to another address on its own just like bitcoin does. So I thought I was hacked

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:44:29 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 07:18:52 AM by idrisalomagold

Today is Saturday 28, 2017. It will be recorded in history that I kept reminding us to top up our wallets as three days now, this great ICO will end and the exchangers will carry on with their justices to late comers. Get it now cheap directly from the ABJcoin team
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:50:25 AM

The only difference between the rich and the poor is correct information and utilization of the information in the rightful way. I must say I came into this group a novice but at least I can answer to some questions if being asked anywhere. Any new members should endeavour to read the pages of the forum from the first to the last. It may be difficult but you will surely thank me later.

key point of every successful project are information's... who have, can be rich and successful
Definitely, that is why the saying goes thus that whoever is not informed will surely be deformed. Information is very powerful and needed for everything we do

indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:51:37 AM

I want this to happen as well!
it will surely happen provided we have the coin that will make the product of the calculation surface. I meant if we have our own ABJcoin, the product of the market price and the coins we have will surely make the dream come true. So top up your wallet

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:52:54 AM

Are you make contract with some bank, like First Bank Nigeria PLC? Huh

Yes we are already negotiating and in partnership with some financial institutions to incorporate Abjcoin into banks.
Yippeee! With this, some of us who will trade the direct fiat exchange  wont have to go through exchangers site but just have our accounts credited when sold. This is the simplest method to get things done. Thanks ABJcoin team. ABJcoin to the moon.
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:54:31 AM

Abjcoin Project Update

It's already 5 days to ICO ending, and we have reached our softcap. We sincerely appreciate everyone who have contributed so far in building the blockchain for Africans.
We are also glad to announce thw following :
1.we will be listing on Yobit, Coin exchange, Cointrex, Abj fiat trade, and Coinsmarket Exchange.
2.. Abjcoin mobile wallet Application will be out, and will give access to products and merchants globally directly from the Applications.

3. Abjcoin fiat trade market just concluded negotiations with partners and financial institutions, and will be providing a debit card for direct fiat withdrawals of Abjcoin.

Thanks to all our partners, supporters and developer Teams.

ABJCOIN IS TRULY AN ACCESS TO GLOBAL COMMERCE!
Woohoo! This is great news. I knew it that ABJcoin team are working up something great. Please can you update us with the exchangers official websites so that we that do not have accounts with them can register and make ourselves conversant with the sites

Yes as the exchangers start operating , we will officially announce them.
Thank you very much for this reply, I will have to wait patiently so that I won’t run past my shadows. Just less than a week. It is even matter of days.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:56:07 AM

To many of you who wished to make payment yesterday but got to the bank late, don’t worry, Monday is still there. Don’t lose hope, you can still buy abjcoin before the end of ico

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:14 AM

To many of you who wished to make payment yesterday but got to the bank late, don’t worry, Monday is still there. Don’t lose hope, you can still buy abjcoin before the end of ico
we are already in computer and digital world, mobile banking, internet banking and even those without internet now use USSD codes to make transfers. I believe those who fall within these categories can still enjoy this weekend as their transactions will be processed without any delay unlike on working days just as I read in the telegram group
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:55 AM

Please house I just downloaded the ABJcoin wallet for PC but it is telling me out of synch. And there is a box below showing some numbers of blocks remaining. Please what does this mean?

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:04:49 AM

Please house I just downloaded the ABJcoin wallet for PC but it is telling me out of synch. And there is a box below showing some numbers of blocks remaining. Please what does this mean?
If you just downloaded that, then you need to let it sychronise with the network. It is going to download all blocks that ever existed on the blockchain to the last one before your wallet can be updated. If not, it is out of date. And it can take hours but just be patient with it. I guess you really meant to mine with it?
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:09:09 AM

If you just downloaded that, then you need to let it sychronise with the network. It is going to download all blocks that ever existed on the blockchain to the last one before your wallet can be updated. If not, it is out of date. And it can take hours but just be patient with it. I guess you really meant to mine with it?
Please is the download wallet not updated one or was outdated one given to people to download? As I was downloading it, can't it sychronise as I was downloading it? Can’t I just close my system and come back later for this to be completed? It is time consuming. And it seem not to be moving at all

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:12:42 AM

Please is the download wallet not updated one or was outdated one given to people to download? As I was downloading it, can't it sychronise as I was downloading it? Can’t I just close my system and come back later for this to be completed? It is time consuming. And it seem not to be moving at all
It does not work like that. And if you close it, you are definitely coming back to meet it there. And if you even open your system, and did not connect to internet, it will remain there till you connect. It needs internet to download and get updated. Without this, you are on your own and the blocks you should have downloaded will keep increasing everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: