Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27710 times)
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I doubted that bitcoin will disappear because more people now are investing and see the potential of it. I'm guessing that bitcoin will have a short/small dump after fork and basing it from the last fork.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:18:22 AM

for me bitcoin will never end because bitcoin is the only way to get something that people have done.
maybe bitcoin will end on doomsday later.
Rajat97

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:45:56 AM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yes Bitcoin will surely be replaced because there are other currencies that are more stable than bitcoins. It isn't the worst there is a high change that still the bitcoin rates will increase and you can still opt for it.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:51:55 AM

I don't think so that it is late to invest in bitcoins as it is still in developing phase and many people in the world still don't know about bitcoins, they are not even mainstream but in future when every countries had legalised bitcoins then bitcoins rise.Bitcoins might end someday but it would take many decades to some cryptocurrency to overcome bitcoins I think that only ethereum has some potential to overcome bitcoins.Also that bitcoins prices would rise as a fork is coming and more more people are investing in it.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:22:00 AM

As long as two nodes are operating in the world Bitcoin will not end. 9,371 nodes in operation, backed by individuals, companies and nameless entities. It's growing everyday, not dying.

marksmann104

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:47:32 AM

Bitcoin’s  has been predicted by many people in the past, on various occasions.Bitcoin is not anonymous, it is pseudonymous, and some companies have already developed technology to track the transactions on Bitcoin blockchain.Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:52:18 AM

I think it is so hard to predict if bitcoin would end because no one holds any position to tell the real status of bitcoin in the market what we all know is that bitcoin now is getting and popular because of its value and the continue support of the investors around the world. Even if would die i guess bitcoin is still there.

Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:57:36 AM

I do not know when bitcoin ends, if somebody still buys bitcoin then bitcoin will not run out, and maybe if there is a government regulation prohibiting bitcoin, but now bitcoin is already in the lot by some countries, I guess bitcoin will not end,, and i hope bitcoin not end because bitcoin changed my life
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:59:25 AM

Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
hahaha I agree. Because if we cannot access bitcoin wallet, we cannot also use it and we cannot earn bitcoin anymore. But it is too impossible that our connection will lost since internet connection is also part of every companies.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:03:43 AM

I think bitcoin will not end because it is the mother of all coins right now.

Its not too late to invest on bitcoin if you can see bitcoin still increasing its value every single minute I guess.

As I observe the movement of bitcoin it is always went down at a certain point but whats good on bitcoin when it goes down it will bounce back and have a very big pump.

tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:07:20 AM

Bitcoin will not end for ever why I am telling this Bitcoin is very much young only 8 years so we no need to think about ending of Bitcoin as this is the legend in cryptocurrency. so be cool and expect the best from Bitcoin.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

Personaly i was thinking that bitcoin will no end as long as there is an enternet in the world bitcoin will rise like a big star well we still dont realy know about that if how long bitcoin well survive
Bitcoin was not end because it was continue increasing in the market, moreover developer of this project was not yet contented that's why they continue improve the system of this crypto currency. Definitely I can't think that there's anyone defeat to the credibility of this coin due that cause of reasons to end this project.
Vinget-crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:10:52 AM

Now it's definitely rocketing! But I'm concerned about what will happen when all the 21mln are mined. Of course it will take reeeally long to find out, but still...
wembleyraider

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:22:46 AM

Bitcoin can be replaced as the most popular Crypto currency EVERY day, but a lot of people still believe it has some value and

they invest in the believe that it will only increase in value. {Yes, it may be speculative, but it is driving the price} Bitcoin can

never be replaced as the first real decentralized Crypto Currency... the rest is just a copy of the original coins. {That makes

it special in my books
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:26:33 AM

Yes there are other cyptocurrencies popping out in the corner but I don't think they would ever cause the end or replace bitcoins in the future. Bitcoins had already showed its legacy and popularity in its high demand. Even though it's value is already high compared to previous years, it's not yet too late to invest because it is still volatile. All you need is the perfect timing when to buy and/or sell your coins.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:39:50 AM

It is inevitable that bitcoin may come to its end but the question as to when it will end remains unknown. If bitcoin will survive until a long decade, then maybe its value will balloon to hundreds of thousands of dollars each.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:48:59 AM

I think not because there is not loop holes or we can say illegality to which end up bitcoin why will it end? bitcoin is very popular in every country it has high market value than any other currency so it has a bright future instead of its ending in the start of 2018 I think it will be on peak as we see the popularity rate it has growing image not decline.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:49:12 AM

bitcoin the king of cryptocurrensy not end...
bitcoin population so big,, he will survive and his price will raise up. up and up again
It's bitcoin indeed will not end as the price value keeps increasing. This means bitcoin keeps going strong until this year. The demand is increasing and more users adopt bitcoin so I believe it will exists for more years.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

In my own opinion I don't think it will end soon. We all know that everything has its beginning and has it's ending but no one knows when and I don't think it is soon. It has its own name already and won the trust of people. There are lots of tokens were created in the past or had arised and no one bets bitcoin. Some don't last long bitcoin is still here until now.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:01:29 AM

bitcoin the king of cryptocurrensy not end...
bitcoin population so big,, he will survive and his price will raise up. up and up again
It's bitcoin indeed will not end as the price value keeps increasing. This means bitcoin keeps going strong until this year. The demand is increasing and more users adopt bitcoin so I believe it will exists for more years.
,yes and so far since the beginning that bitcoin was just starting, so many rumors and false news came across. they said bitcoin wont last that long, only at the beginning, but look at it now? no one can imagine the price of it now, but we cannot be so sure about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: