Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27710 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:04:34 PM

For me it's a big NO. It is only a beginning, future in bitcoin or cryto currency is big. The future is here, we are all just starting. Look how bitcoin will help us in our everyday lives. More efficiency and time saving.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:06:45 PM

Bitcoin won't end. It's just that these forks are making it look as though bitcoin won't be bitcoin anymore.

I'm just confused about this ongoing bitcoin forkmageddon. This time it's different than the bch fork. If I have bitcoins stored in a wallet that is a signatory of the New York Agreement, say Jaxx for instance, and the fork happens, will I still have bitcoins in that wallet or will I have the forked asset?
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:19:31 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 02:41:01 PM by lili song

From now situation impossible bitcoin will end. I see bitcoin value increase faster for this year.
Never too late to join bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. Much opportunity for this year (2017).
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:41:31 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

As of now, bitcoin has a huge price , and I think its impossible for a short period of time and it will happen if every people in the world have discovered some digital currency that they think there is something better than this currency. Well since bitcoin is doing great today I think there is no reason for it to be down due to fact that it has storing now huge number of people who were the key to make the bitcoin raise its price.
ngocvan

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:48:14 PM

i think bitcoin will not die . because i play bitcoin so much that i believe as god . volume  bitcoin was traded too much  for me to believe bitcoin which will never die .
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Well, I don't think it'll be down as its market is growing rapidly with its price climbing to new ATH and hence attain new heights as well as getting more stronger and powerful. This technology is getting day by day more popular among people with its massive growth. Till date, it seems too far situation for its decline and it appears to be long-lasting...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

Bitcoin will never end. There are too many computers and people working together in unison to make something better by spending their own free time and money.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

I don't believe that Bitcoin will die in the future. I think Bitcoin will dominate in the future monetary market that will lead a different dimension to the people. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable investment and saving platform which makes people financially benefited a lot. if there will not be any major negative thing regarding then the scenario will be changed. But I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will not die...
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

many possibilities will happen. All that is possible, I think everything can come true and we must understand all the risks.
it is never too late to invest for bitcoin or other allcoin as long as you believe there will be a rebound. certainly with experience and knowledge.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:59:21 PM

So far now as l can see bitcoin is moving forward to popularity because of its price value increase.I dont think bitcoin will end because people need bitcoin ,they will not gonna let this end.People will fight for bitcoin because bitcoin is equivalent to  life.How we worth life bitcoin will worth of bitcoin also as life.lt really matters bitcoin to all bitcoiners.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

Bitcoin can never end...except we ran out connection in future. Roll Eyes Kiss
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

Bitcoin had revealed excellent achievements even after the ban from china and Russia, so their is no end for Bitcoin and no other Cryptocurrency can be changed. As you know and I know that Bitcoin is constant to buy and sell on any day, unlike do you believe in other Crypto's in identical method?

Yes it is too late to invest and their is no way to drop down the prices as it keeps moving through all the year.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

Just like all things, Bitcoin has an end too unless it constantly adapts to change. It is only in being resilient that one can continue to thrive, hence, I think Bitcoin has to continually evolve, among other things. The market has always been competitive and that explains the existence of more competitors which then gives consumers a pretty good deal. It is a cycle, and is expected to go on and on.  
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

Hi guys, you have to take into account that the ecosystem is getting stronger, many businesses start accepting bitcoin worldwide, this will increase the price, but to invest you should expect a correction that can happen in late October, when lower the price.

I do not think it disappears, and remember that bitcoin was the first and the mother of all crypto.
Zeveru1001

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

I dont really think that bitcoin can be replaced by any other crypto currency because bitcoin is already much famous and a best cryptos ever. It is much hard for any other cryptocurrency to overtake bitcoins! Bitcoin will surely bloom in the future so it is good to invest in bitcoins!
humanvelocity

Activity: 185
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

I don't think bitcoin will ever end as it's value keeps increasing. I just don't see this ending anywhere in next 20 years Smiley.
This is my first post in here , I hope you find it useful. Thank you Smiley .
Senswh

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

Bitcoin never end, Bitcoin value more stronger than before so calm and keep more profit. We don't never see ending, if bitcoin disappeared I'm swear many cryptocurrencies will be replace bitcoin. the percentage may be about 10% btc will be replaced
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:01:56 PM

Hi guys, you have to take into account that the ecosystem is getting stronger, many businesses start accepting bitcoin worldwide, this will increase the price, but to invest you should expect a correction that can happen in late October, when lower the price.

I do not think it disappears, and remember that bitcoin was the first and the mother of all crypto.
I do not see the confirmation of your words. What companies accept bitcoin? There are a few cases but, even so, bitcoin does not stimulate the production. This is the main purpose of currency. There is only one industry which received a huge boost thanks to bitcoin. This production of GPU chips. But in order to be a currency that is not enough.
Rajat97

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:39:06 PM

No its still not so late to invest in bitcoins but u should hurry because in the coming year the rate will grow higher and after that there would be bitcoin bubble burst and the rate will drop forever and become standstill and other cyptocurrncy will emerge which is stable and better.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

I don't think it will end. However its price is increasing day by day with its popularity. It won't be end up for sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: