Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27710 times)
cryptohome

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:24:36 PM

Never, at least not unless they replace it with some other stunning technology as promising as Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
for now all may happen bitcoin will end or can last for a long time we do not know.
to be late to invest for me is not too late as long as there is still a chance
for the possibility of going down what we ride also no one knows my bitcoin know if it goes down not so drastically but I see from year to year have increased
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:54:26 PM

i think bitcoin will die in just 10 years from now, because there has been many altcoins in our cryptocurrency market that is better and profitable to replace bitcoin in the future.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, so much so that cryptocurrencies may come in spite, but Bitcoin can not be worth it, so I do not think Bitcoin will end
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:29:23 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will still remain in the crypto as long as there is trust from all parties that support bitcoin and use it as a transaction tool or for business assets, whereas altcoin will certainly follow bitcoin if something bad happens to bitcoin.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:21:28 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yes it is bitcoin will end but take note that we will not be able to see it for short period of time!e the end of bitcoin may happened after a century cause probably there will be another cryptocurrency to sprout and attract people to grow and work for them , again this will not happened soon I think so specially for it own potentials  that it may give us.

Zero.X

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:40:32 PM

Definitely not in the near future. Not all of Bitcoin has even been released into circulation yet, so anything can happen.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:47:24 PM

I think it is not. In the first place why are some people really concern on when will bitcoin because obviously bitcoin was already heading on its peak so we must not doubt the continuous usage of it and remove all our worries in our minds that time will come that bitcoin will end. We must cherish every moments we have on making an effort on supporting bitcoin so that we do not have to worry on the bitcoin's end because as long as there are people using and supporting bitcoin, the end is really far to happen.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:55:07 PM

For me no, bitcoin is the future payment of the people. Let's say after 20 to 50 years, almost 50% of people in the world will starting use bitcoin as they payment in any transactions they doing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

never seen bitcoin end i seen bitcoin straight into the road becomes famous and replace the fiat, someday bitcoin hoping the new international currency being the first digital currency, future of bitcoin into world market become a very important cureency with the high value.
Bitcoin may end when there is no supply and no investors but it impossible to happen because bitcoin becoming more popular and many people used it. Even only invest today , it is not that late because bitcoin value is going high every year.

mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:05:36 AM

For me, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currency and get paid thru your investment and hardwork.Bitcoin will be down if the Internet connection may also down.

Loope

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:11:30 AM

For me no, bitcoin is the future payment of the people. Let's say after 20 to 50 years, almost 50% of people in the world will starting use bitcoin as they payment in any transactions they doing.
Yeah that's true, I think also there's no end here in bitcoin cause as the time past by and the bitcoin use as world wide currencies of every personalities the value of it is continue increasing as the investors increase. Probably if it is popular in some countries like the third world country i think everyone get interested too, in order to stay alive and achieve what they have is a good life..

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:17:09 AM

Bitcoin will never end, not for this century simply because are just started to be more popular and there's a lot of things to happen before this happen or really not to happen. You are right bitcoin is our future that will help us to improve our lives and gives a bright future for our family.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:55:06 AM

Even today bitcoin price is drooping, but I saw the other altcoins are gaining its price but still bitcoin is the highest value of them all, I will still support bitcoin until the end. There is no way that bitcoin will die because of many investors and supporters, also bitcoin is in demand in the trade market and that's the reason we can guarantee that bitcoin will last long.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:19:34 AM

No its not too late to invest becuase bitcoin is forever in no one can destroy it so if you want to invest go for now unti you'll regret someday.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:02:06 AM

I think it will be never end.in future it will be growth .the future currency most of the people use the bitcoin .Bitcoin is very fast and huge increase in the value. it will be more valuable.
A beneficial thing live for a long time because it helps the people and people support it in return and not go it to end so how can we say that bitcoin will end. It is right that bitcoin has just begun. It will recognize across the world and then the world will announce it a legal currency because the world would not neglect the reality that bitcoin is the best based technology digital currency which helps the people respect to financial support and may be it would be the world dominant currency.
tundexijim

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:09:30 AM

There can be only one bitcoin and several altcoins. Bitcoin has come to stay.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:32:20 AM

For me, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currency and get paid thru your investment and hardwork.Bitcoin will be down if the Internet connection may also down.

The number of users of bitcoin has been multiplied in recent years, and the increase in its value has meant that its owners also  have significant gains only because  they have them after having purchased them at a lower price. It is still reactive to news and will give an opportunity to buy or invest at more reasonable levels. I guess bitcoin will only die if all countries unite as one to ban this kind of technology and if people are not interested to used it.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:44:49 AM

Its impossible for the bitcoin end this year, because eventhough many countries banned bitcoin still bitcoin is very fast to recover and not just only that bitcoin also increases even the China banned it, imagine China has the largest population in the world and just think how many people using bitcoin in that country so it is impossible that bitcoin end.
Yes it will not end this year but still there is a probability that it will end soon maybe 20-30 years? I mean maybe right now there are people who are making a new cryptocurrency which is more advance and high quality than bitcoin, it will end but it will not be gone. Its just the percentage of people who use bitcoin will decrease. It is not impossible that bitcoin will not end.

btcboss71

Activity: 76

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:11:28 PM

Bitcoin is increasing it's business too fastly. A lot of people is using this and the number of user is increasing at a high rate. The prices of bitcoin is also increasing at a high rate. It's being using in various ways. It's a question that if the coin exist or down. The main cause behind it is security problem. But the company is working hard for this. As it's being using so widely, we can say that the coin will not go down in near future.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: