Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27710 times)
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:43:00 AM

as long as more people using bitcoin no reason that this is will end and if you look at the price now is still increasing it is imposible that bitcoin replace other currency or any altcoin...and for investing its not to late to invest now  ithink in next five years bitcoin will go up because some  people now they know bitcoin and some people got interested of this...
Bitcoin value now is in demand to the market so no need to worries regarding their life in the market. Because until there's a lot of people who buy bitcoin in the market bitcoin will stay and still going strong to survive in the future. However I think this is not the time to invest because their price was so high, but it depends to the buyer if they can afford to provide why not.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:43:47 AM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Yes there are chances that bitcoin will go down but that doesn't mean that it is going to end. Bitcoin is the pioneer of other cryptocurrencies and I think it id the future of thr commerce. Also at present of the most poular liquid digital currency and as more and more investors arr putting there money into it, it reduces the chances of bitcoin to end. Bitcoin has spread its wings and looking at its various advantages I don't think it is going to stop now.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:50:10 AM

See ups and down is quit natural without that nothing will survive that is applicable with Bitcoin also so nothing to worry about this if we look into the track record of Bitcoin is very impressive only and it is giving the positive energy to the market and I strongly believe that Bitcoin is the future of world cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will will not end it will stay for ever.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:52:42 AM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

You never know what's going to happen in the future.
But got the internet replaced?
Bitcoin is no company or a service!! These things get build on top of Bitcoin!! Bitcoin is a network, a protocol, a store of value and money!Bitcoin is complex and fluid!
It's first mover advantage is huge!! The best devs, the biggest industry, the most adoption on a global scale! Lots of things will and might be added from altcoins into Bitcoin via sidechains in the future if they are useful.

It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin! When you believe in it, understand the tech and can grasp the bigger picture, or at least a piece of it in a timeframe of 5-10 years from now, you still wanna invest when you can. The upside potential in terms of price is tremendous, but longer corrections and consolidation phases will be there as well. So patience in the long run is needed!!

Yes an EMP could bring Bitcoin down! Laws which may ban Bitcoin won't work!

I agree, there are factors that can affect bitcoin. Like the government, fork or anyone who is trying to destroy bitcoin but they all failed. Even if they keep doing it they will always fail. As of now, for me bitcoin will never come to end.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:57:25 AM

I personally see Bitcoin as a great store of wealth and a similar value proposition to gold. Nothing will be able to make gold end, so bitcoin will not end.
Adwin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:00:04 AM

You and me maybe end now, but not Bitcoin.
Bitcoin, ETH, ... will largely replace the currency trading in the near future, I believe.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:15:50 AM

No! Why would bitcoin end? It is the first of its kind and will most likely grow to an unimaginable value. Just imagine, in 8 years it has gone from 12 cents to over 6K in value. Who knows what is the next big stop for bitcoin?
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:32:00 AM

There is a posibility that bitcoin will go down and another cryptocurrency will rise. When? No one knows.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:37:29 AM

Here I got your answer to it. http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/ there's still time to invest while the profit that shows the page remains high or at least there are gains, there will still be incentives.

Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:43:00 AM

There is a chance in the fall, but so far the prerequisites are not visible for this, but about the fact that it's over, well, so everything ever ends or just goes into the shadows. Therefore, while talking about this early.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
raliyat

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:46:28 AM

Bitcoin Will not end for sure. About the rates I don't think that it will go low much. The track is positive and I believe it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin. The Bitcoin future is very positive only.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:48:49 AM

There is a posibility that bitcoin will go down and another cryptocurrency will rise. When? No one knows.
I don't think it would happen. Rise and down is normally happen in bitcoin and nothing to worry about that because it is strong enough to face that kind of crisis. Yes, a lot of altcoins created but I don't think no one will compete bitcoin in the market.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:50:48 AM

Bitcoin Will not end for sure. About the rates I don't think that it will go low much. The track is positive and I believe it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin. The Bitcoin future is very positive only.
If you imagine the future bitcoin is very bright, you can see that nowadays more and more people who entrust the investment and also the tools of transactions to bitcoin. this has proven that bitcoin will get better. bitcoin certainly can die if bitcoin is not used by anyone, so as long as we still use bitcoin then bitcoin will survive and exist. so keep using bitcoin and make bitcoin as a necessity in everyday life.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:51:28 AM

No! Why would bitcoin end? It is the first of its kind and will most likely grow to an unimaginable value. Just imagine, in 8 years it has gone from 12 cents to over 6K in value. Who knows what is the next big stop for bitcoin?

I agree it doesn't seem like ending any time soon and so i will keep piling them up according to my strength because the global demand for it is on the rise and this will drive it's demand on for a long time.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:00:38 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 06:13:24 AM by pinoyden

you know its just normal for bitcoins to increase rapidly or slowly its because of its volatility therefore the value can always fluctuate and  thats how cryptocurency work. although we cant say it yet or predict what will happen to bitcoins in the future if it will continue to pump or it will crash and replace by a super coin.

- no its not too late yet to invest in bitcoins because its value is still increasing overtime so i suggest you must wait for its value to drop in order to buy it cheap in bulk.

- yes there a chance for bitcoin and other coins to be down but it can still recover and will go up occasionally  because this is just a normal phenomenon.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:06:05 AM

no its not too late yet to invest in bitcoins and ii suggest you must wait for its value to drop in order to buy it cheap in bulk.

[/quote]
yes there a chance for bitcoin to be down but it can still recover and will go up because this is just a normal phoenomenon.
[/quote]

At least that has been the norm for sometime now but we shouldn't always expect a bounce back as anything can happen in the future and  so you should invest cautiously. Bitcoin has  a rich history of bouncing back each of the times it has been expected to just go down and never return to it's formal value.
satish37

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:18:32 AM

Bitcoin is a currency , it is virtual currency. World has started to accept it .  It is a asset based on technology and internet.  Its main base is computer technology and internet   There is no possibility bitcoin will end, till there is  end of technology and internet.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:22:07 AM

Of course no! Bitcoin will not replace by other cryptocurrency! We all know that the bitcoin is the strongest and the most popular cryptocurrency. I believe that the bitcoin is the key to become rich.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:23:21 AM

I highly doubt it. 10 years ago I think I read the same question in some article online. So, it didn’t happen. Until now, bitcoin is still on going and progressing as well. I think we’ll be seeing bitcoin longer.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:25:35 AM

DEFINITELY not ! as most news now not just in the internet society but among all countries some of the big name news channel are into bitcoin and keep spreading the world , how can bitcoin be ended? if bitcoin now is fully high and not just that !! it is just sstarting to spread all over the world !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: