Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27710 times)
Loves

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:56:50 PM

I think bitcoin will not end as early as we think because of its fast increasing value.. And many people use it because they think that it will help their financial problems. So as long as bitcoin is still existing we have to use it right and invest from it..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

I think bitcoin will not end as early as we think because of its fast increasing value.. And many people use it because they think that it will help their financial problems. So as long as bitcoin is still existing we have to use it right and invest from it..

I personally stand on the principle "nothing is constant in this world" and bitcoin may have an end, but certainly not in the near future. We have to consider that once its price decreases, less people would invest on it and if more countries will support to put an end to bitcoin, then that might possibly be the end of it. But those scenarios are very hypothetical and are unlikely to happen since the benefits it provide to the society supersede its side-effects when it comes to its decentralized nature.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:02:00 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

It is not going anywhere, anytime soon. There is no reason that a large number of people would walk away from a $5500 commodity that has a steady and solid return and increase history. There is nothing that is going to make the majority of the people drop that and there is nothing that is going to make them trade that for something else.
It simply has too many benefits for those that have it to go any other direction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
As of now, i dont think so that bitcoin will end since bitcoin price now is increasing up to 6k. As you can said the only thing that bitcoin will end is if and only if we can lost connection to it. But as long as bitcoin grow the more it can attract people to invest withu bitcoin.
There is no one who can say when or how will bitcoin end because for me bitcoin is limitless. As long as people continuously uses it, then it will grow more and will last more. And people will continue to use it because it helps them financially. For the everyday expenses. So i believe that bitcoin will last forever.
pkdas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:08:06 PM

I don't think it will end because now it's control a hufe economy.. Many people now dependent on it..All exchange and everything is dependent on it..It is not too much late to get bitcoin now.It will rise day by day..
Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:16:21 PM

We all knew that Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in online. Day by day the value of Bitcoin is increasing. Everything has to be end someday. But, i think bitcoin didn't go with this principal. Because of its value and popularity. I think bitcoin will stay forever.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:53:42 PM

BTC With increasing of bitcoin everyday am afraid that one day bitcoin will break down, but we're am confuse now is which other cryptocurrency will replace it?
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

There are some questions that are really want to give everyone some doubts about bitcoin. Bitcoin will not end, it's on its momentum and if ever it will end it all happened since it's early years.

But the need of everyone for a cryptocurrency like this is very in demand so I don't think bitcoin will be ending or dead very soon.

The demands too high so the price is and that's the reason why it will never end, people loved bitcoin and it did helped a lot of lives.

cryptorony

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

No and probably never ,
The only reason is its already the 8th wonder in the world.
here are the reasons you can consider.
1.Its in internet you have to end inter net to end bitcoin.
2.not a single person is in command of bitcoin so people love it.
3.The big giants in the market already invested a huge sum in bitcoin they will do each thing and everything to protect it.
Simple.
maGINpls

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:14:59 PM

It's a system build on the internet. i think as long as there is the internet, there will always be a certain few who will be using bitcoin. After all, the first users of bitcoin were hackers, and IT geniuses before it spread.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:32:17 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yes, it was possible, Bitcoin are not exempted for the changes.

Quote by Heraclitus: “The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -”

Nope, as far as what we could see, Bitcoin are keep soaring and bulling at digital world. If your going to invest now, for a year or two your investment would raise to 100 to 300 percent or maybe more.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:35:24 PM

Yes, it was possible, Bitcoin are not exempted for the changes.

Quote by Heraclitus: “The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -”

Nope, as far as what we could see, Bitcoin are keep soaring and bulling at digital world. If your going to invest now, for a year or two your investment would raise to 100 to 300 percent or maybe more.

Yes, the present days were completely focused on digital growth. So what we make as an investment during these days will surely profit us much higher by the years to to fall. At least to the minimum, can get double the amount of investment as profit as majority of the assets keep growing.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:36:20 PM

It will be replaced by another crypto with better tech and vision but bitcoin will not completely dissapear. But that will happen more than 15 or 20 years later in my opinion so if it's not too late to invest right now because the value will keep increasing every year. In short term there are chances of bitcoin going down, either it's fud before fork or another bad news from other country but if you are looking at long term then it's fine to invest in bitcoin,
Maybe because there is no permanent in this world, all going to change and disappear, or maybe it will be convertible only a new version. We do not know what it shall happen, we must be prepare if bitcoin is going to end.
RyanEncek

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:44:47 PM

bitcoin is now rising so rapidly, and there are still many keriptoes going on here, if my field is not possible if bitcoin will end, I think bitcoin will not be replaced only if it is possible to give it up.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

It will be replaced by another crypto with better tech and vision but bitcoin will not completely dissapear. But that will happen more than 15 or 20 years later in my opinion so if it's not too late to invest right now because the value will keep increasing every year. In short term there are chances of bitcoin going down, either it's fud before fork or another bad news from other country but if you are looking at long term then it's fine to invest in bitcoin,
Maybe because there is no permanent in this world, all going to change and disappear, or maybe it will be convertible only a new version. We do not know what it shall happen, we must be prepare if bitcoin is going to end.
Yes, everything can be end in someday, so Bitcoin also can be end if the government want to kill it. Bitcoin really threatened the power and influence of the government, a system can not controlled by the government will help rich man change the world, is not the government.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

Yes, everything can be end in someday, so Bitcoin also can be end if the government want to kill it. Bitcoin really threatened the power and influence of the government, a system can not controlled by the government will help rich man change the world, is not the government.

I think Bitcoin will never end one day, because everyone, even the whole world already knows and feels Bitcoin is very helpful in a person's economic crisis. Maybe the government should support Bitcoin to stay alive in society, not to kill him, if Bitcoin is banned by the government, maybe everyone will refuse it and ensure their future life.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:46:58 PM

One day it will end....but its uses in real world may be not...bitcoin will be used in various services for day to day services
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

Do you know if bitcoin is a very valuable asset and not many countries are aware of it, I'm sure the future bitcoin will be like gold is very valuable and very valuable to have. So I guess bitcoin will not die and will not be replaced by other altcoins.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

I dont think it will end. It cant be. is not it a total anonymous system based on P2P? then how it can ends?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

I think Bitcoin (BTC) is here to stay. As many have stated on this tread and elsewhere on the Internet there is only a limited number of BTC coins ( 21 million ), because of this fact the demand exceeds the supply increasing the price of Bitcoins. Also since its the first ever cryptocurrency, there will be an additional value based on that fact too. I am not sure we would see a wide spread use of Bitcoins by  businesses and individuals to buy/sell services and products. Though it many not be used extensively like US dollars the idea and what spins out of it ( a wide spectrum of altcoins ) would definitely keep on going for many many more years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: