Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27710 times)
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:06:22 AM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

In my own opinion I don't think it will end soon. We all know that everything has its beginning and has it's ending but no one knows when and I don't think it is soon. It has its own name already and won the trust of people. There are lots of tokens were created in the past or had arised and no one bets bitcoin. Some don't last long bitcoin is still here until now.
There are many speculation about bitcoin that most says it will end or dead. But look at these days bitcoin still existing, it's not end yet. Rather, bitcoin has been contiinued to rise even more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I think that bitcoin will not end. Because as of now, bitcoin has already its own name and also had won the trust of many people. There are also lots of tokens that were created in the past years or had arised in the past years and no one had ever beats bitcoin. Some don't last long but bitcoin surely will not end.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:14:00 AM

I don't think bitcoins can be stopped by other cryptocurrencies because most of other cryptocurrencies I see are scams or projects that fails to compete in the market. It is also not yet too late to invest to bitcoins since many have speculated that it's value will grow exponentially in the next years. There 's a chance that bitcoin will collapse but before it happen, I'll make sure I already got my earnings.
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:31:52 AM

I think bitcoin will not end. It's a digital crypto currency. Many people are not yet bitcoin so it's popularity low but it's popularity increase day by day. My seems that After some days all the countries of the world use it. So i really believe that bitcoin will not end.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

In that question I can't imagine that bitcoin will end because it is decentralized, meaning it can't be deleted by someone whenever they wanted to do it, and even if it will "end" it will still remain in the internet but don't have anymore value at all, in short it is going to be a shit coin. But I think this is too good to be happen in the near future, there are so many buyers and investors of bitcoin that is why it is going to exist as long as there are people who are using it.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:39:09 AM

We can't say now what is going to be with Bitcoin. With such banning that is rolling over the world now we can expect some real down of Bitcoin or it will simply go into the dark net where it was used in the most beginning.
Bitcoin have a lot of good financial opportunities to people like I am, but governments see danger in it, cause of people use it for everything as good as bad way. All that illegal using can destroy bitcoin and it will affect on all of us, people who use Bitcoin for good purposes.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:43:23 AM

The end of bitcoin LOL you are kidding me, value goes up everyday and hours, investors are looking to buy it and hold more and more. So when does it end?
JMB2323

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:49:08 AM

I think bitcoin will never be replaced by other crypytocurrency. Bitcoin stablished already it is the foundation of crcryptocurency, so if bitcoin end every thing will end.
But its not too late to invest, bitcoin will end someday but it will be a long time from now. So its safe to invest even it goes down sometimes but it will be inivetable to rise its value.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:55:08 AM

The future of bitcoin is still a fuzzy image for me because anything can happen. But I don't think any other crypto currency can outmatch bitcoins' achievement. It is not that so late to invest in BTC. Just make sure you buy BTC in the right timing to gain more profit.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:14:38 PM

Look at you man, the way you asking itself tells the story of bitcoin. No, there is no way that bitcoin will come to end because bitcoin is increasing in the first place. There is no currency other than bitcoin which will be worth multi billion dollar market cap which bitcoin is having. So there are less chances of happening that. The money doesn't go off  from the market in single shot so bitcoin stays as it is forever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:27:39 PM

It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin. At this time Bitconi price is 5k5$ and it'll be 7k or maybe 10k$ soon.

IMO there are no reason can make Bitcoin price dumped all the time. As you can see what happened to Bitcoin price when China government banned Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in their country, of course it make Bitcoin price dumped to under 4k$ but not too long just couple of days. Some countries around the world legalized Bitcoin cause they know the potential of this cryptocurrency so I think it'll not easy to dump the price of Bitcoin.
King_G_

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

I don't think so bitcoin is ever going to end .
This is practically not possible because there are only two ways to end the transaction with bitcoin or the to end the use.
Either the global Internet access gets shutdown , the other way is that all the countries together make Bitcoin use illegal.
Both these methods are hypothetical so we don't have to worry and continue without any hesitation.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

If thing involve money i think this is non stop because this is all we need in life i think we can improve more and more about bitcoin as a money and this is non stop see 7 years of bitcoin the current price now is 20x or more now so this cycle have future if we continue

Okuman

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:42:28 PM

It is important that Bitcoin acquired new direction.
It is always exchanged with techniques for better technology.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

As of now, Its smoothly increasing, I don't see possibilities it will end up, because it is already rooted in the blockchain industry, The more it soars up the more people will get indulge in investing this kind of business, I guess this is the start of consistent increase of bitcoin value due to its high demand, Speaking of bitcoin will end, No way, This is the fresh start of bitcoin triumph all over currency will surely last. Smiley
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Bitcoin will not going to end, in my opinion, since a lot of altcoins are relying in bitcoin and there are a lot of altcoins that comparing their coins to bitcoin which is bitcoin all started and a first crypto-currency in the world. So I guess bitcoin will not going to end that easy.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:55:31 PM

No one knows mate .. in my opinion maybe no because this currency is non goverment control . So there are  no posibility that the scenario of bitcoin end will made and i dont think so if China can banned bitcoin but as i know bitcoin end is just a speculation. Maybe i will agree if it lose its value and all of crypto community abandoned this currency because of some reason. So i will consider that bitcoin will end and be vanished to the market .
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:59:14 PM

It depends, the only reason for bitcoin to end is when internet connection world-wide will end. A lot of people are investing bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is profitable. So, it's impossible for bitcoin to die, if more will invest in the future.
TeamSchweiz

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:00:34 PM

Bitcoin is unstoppable.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:01:25 PM

If bitcoin ends then other cryptocurrencies also ended. because bitcoin is the first digital currency so if bitcoin ends, other currencies will not be interesting.

It's never too late to invest, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase.
if there is an increase, of course there is will decline and that is a common at a price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: