Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27710 times)
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:03:34 PM

I think bitcon will never die. It will survive and grow. It has been around for a long time. Bitcoin has been widely distributed in many countries. And there are many big bosses who are holding a large amount of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:06:56 PM

bitcoin is the world popular currency many activities are performed through this crypto currencies world many people are saying that in the near future the fiat money will be shifted to crypto currencies and then the whole world will convert their money into crypto currencies.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:36:30 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Bitcoin's future is still unpredictable but one thing is for sure, the value of it will keep on rising and the influence will be spreaded more and more as time passes by leading to the legalization of it in different countries. Maybe it will meet some downfall on its way up but I know that bitcoin will just surpass all of that and keep on dominating all the other cryptocurrencies. But still no one really knows what may happen but we should keep on hoping for the better of bitcoin.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

There maybe some chances that a cryptocurrency will rise over bitcoin but I don't think it's enough to make it perish. It is never too late investing with bitcoin. You should invest as soon as possible so that you can buy more time for yourself to make sure that your investment will grow as time passes by. There would be some chances that bitcoin will come down but it's natural seeing it because the value of bitcoin is volatile.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

There is no reason for bitcoin to come to an end because it platinum and the only thing that will end in the bitcoin world is mining of new bitcoin into the capital market after bitcoin reaches the 21million. 

Itu berarti kita kembali dalam kegelapan, lepas dari internet dan maka bitcoin ini akan berakhir tapi untuk saat ini masa depan cerah. Harga terus naik Untuk menjawab pertanyaan jika Anda terlambat berinvestasi sekarang, nah itu tidak akan pernah terlambat, hanya harga yang setara dengan uang yang anda miliki saat ini di bitcoin akan jauh lebih kecil. Anda hanya perlu membeli harga serendah mungkin kemudian dijual saat tinggi disitulah kita akan mendapatkan keuntungan yang sangat besar.
aa.aep, this is English speaking only thread and its not for any other language.

luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:48:44 AM

Way back before, there are a lot of people that predicted the end of bitcoin. But up until now bitcoin is still active. It continues to increase its value as time goes by and more and more users are coming. There are a lot of cryptocurrency now but still bitcoin has the most stable and secure digital currency. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin and as long as there are users of bitcoin, it will never end.

smzeeshan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:18:02 AM

There are no chances that Bitcoin will end but will have to face some challenges bec of other cryptocurrencies on the horizon. We can expect fluctuation in crypto market.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

I think bitcoin will not end quickly because now bitcoins are gaining in popularity all over the world.
I do not know when bitcoin will end and definitely one day bitcoin will end,nothing will not end.
My prediction about bitcoin will be very popular in 2022,it's just that my prediction can also be wrong can also be a reality.So for now bitcoin will last for a long time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:15:56 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 11:49:07 PM by faceoff97

Seeing the current bitcoin state as of now, I don't see any reason why bitcoin will end. All thing work together for bitcoin's goodness, the demand and price is wvwr increasing. It is now acknowledged by the mainstream and getting popularity all ovet the world to thw point that a central bank is recognising it. Lets juat enjoy the current state of bitcoin and hope that this will not end.
asep samsudin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:00:44 PM

I do not think bitcoin will end as long as we have access to the internet!
I'm not, the reason is There's no sign of the ending of bitcoin over the world because the community's interest and investment into bitcoin is greatly improved from day to day.

Bitcoin will be my new world now and in the future.

And something with so much investment and popularity will never end...
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

Bitcoin is now backed by too many investors and big whales, maybe some big organisations. It's too big too fail and apart from Bitcoin, i'm sure people never heard about altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.

So in my point of view, it won't end unless there's an disruptive technology, like Facebook vs Myspace.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:48:19 AM

Bitcoin will not end as long as the humanity have internet and electricity. If and only if bitcoin will end, it would mean the we have gone back to the stone age: no electricity, no internet.
I dont think so that bitcoin will end, because bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day so its impossible that it will dissappear or it will end, and bitcoin is running for many years and the value of it is increasing every year so the meaning if that is good for everyone who are using bitcoin.

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:23:29 AM

No it's not to late to invest and to earn bitcoin but i can say it's a little too late but it's not end so i think bitcoin in the future the price is $50000 so i will always work hard to earn bitcoin like others and become rich someday.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:48:52 AM

Maybe not end because many people using bitcoin and this most popular in the world right now and many people invest in bitcoin.maybe if no internet connection ang power supply it is the end.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:20:00 AM

Bitcoin right now is on its rampage while its on the way to a higher price. It was never too late to invest, instead you should keep on believing that bitcoin has more to give and if you would hesitate right now, you might loose the chance on taking a part with it. There's a chance that it will go down but for a bit only and I hope things would get more better for bitcoin in the future years to come.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
naitik01

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:36:02 AM

I think as the value of bitcoin is increasing,don't the bitcoin will ever end. Bitcoins getting famous around the world and the people's confidence is growing.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:15:08 AM

I don't know when bitcoin ends but some people using bitcoin knows. For me, there is a chance that the bitcoin will down, because the other government against in the bitcoin. They try to ban the bitcoin in other countries. I don't know why the other countries against the bitcoin but I think they against bitcoin because the bitcoin affects the people to be lazy in their work.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:27 AM

For me it will not end, with this kind of opportunity here in bitcoin many people right now use this and the number of user is increasing and work hard to earn money.
Not possible. How one can ask this question after he knows that the investment in bitcoin is increasing day by day. All the people in the world are using bitcoin for their purchasing and many people have invested for making more and more money in the future. Ending bitcoin means sinking of the huge investment of the people. And the investors do not invest in such thing which is endable.

infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:22:51 AM

For me it will not end, with this kind of opportunity here in bitcoin many people right now use this and the number of user is increasing and work hard to earn money.
Not possible. How one can ask this question after he knows that the investment in bitcoin is increasing day by day. All the people in the world are using bitcoin for their purchasing and many people have invested for making more and more money in the future. Ending bitcoin means sinking of the huge investment of the people. And the investors do not invest in such thing which is endable.

everything has an end we have to face it we have to be aware on it but in this case we can predict when this kind of currency will end as long as we have this enjoy the moment that we can access it. But as long as investor invest and they love this and people love this this will exist last longer.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:43:34 AM

It was very impossible for bitcoin to end because there are a lot of people who already invest in bitcoins and there are a lot of positive predictions and articles about the future of bitcoins, Smart people like businessman are predicting that in the next few more years bitcoins will still increase its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: