Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27710 times)
CryForA

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:11:16 AM

It is never late to invest in bitcoin. You just need to remember to not invest all of your money in it. Or then you will remain without pants when it end's  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

No, not agree with you as the bitcoin is progressing it shows that it will cover the whole economy of the world.As  we can see that the whole World is trending towards it so it shows that it will cover the economy of the world in near future and will never be collapse
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

No, not agree with you as the bitcoin is progressing it shows that it will cover the whole economy of the world.As  we can see that the whole World is trending towards it so it shows that it will cover the economy of the world in near future and will never be collapse
will i think bitcoin didnt end at all because if bitcoin end maybe it will done before.but bitcoin come this far and take note it is now rising and maybe  it will really continue to shine in the next years coming.maybe someday there will be another coin that supass bitcoin but i believe bitcoin will never  ever end.
mycryptobiz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:48:06 AM

bitcoin will grow more and more without any doubt!
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

I think bitcoin is never end because bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies. For me nothing can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a bitcoin. No, not too late to invest. This is the right time to invest for the future.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:45:17 PM

There will be fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin but I don't see any reason as of now that is sufficient for destruction of the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin has grown at the level where there is a huge number of supporters actively using it. Even though the number of current Bitcoin users is less than other digital fiat currency service users, still it is sufficient to keep Bitcoin alive.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:16:18 PM

The value of bitcoin within 2 years ago increased, but no one knows how long it will take in the future. Everything will depend on how perfect and whether a new digital currency will be found, which according to its quality will go beyond bitcoin. If this happens then bitcoin must give its place to the leader of the crypto currency. It is also possible that the bitcoin team will continue to improve it and will be able to maintain its leadership position.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:45:05 PM

its dont late for invest bitcoin.its price will rise in 2-3 years  we can see that but i dont understand people why they invest bitcoin?i think bitcoin is the most unnecessary coin every coins got a purphose except bitcoin

hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:47:53 PM

no is my answer because it will not end, it will grow more and more because the interest of people is there!
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

Bitcoin users are going more day by day and bitcoin price is going rise and when i look at around me i can see , people are interesting about bitcoin , when i met bitcoin no body know bitcoin around me  but now i can see alot of people want to get bitcoin around me, so i dont think Bitcoin will end.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
bitcoin is still growing and the chances of investing in Bitcoin are still high. The possibility of Bitcoin disappearing or being replaced by another Altcoin is very unlikely because at present no currency can replace it. Besides, the possibility of Bitcoin disappearing forever is still possible, probably by the banks and the government impact. Therefore, I always hope this will not happen in the future

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Timoteus

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:00:07 PM

The last bitcoin has mined in 2140
ab007

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:16:05 PM

No,never as its a emerging form of currency and will cover the whole world economy in near future,as every one is after the ctypto currency which shows its importance that soon it will be revolutionized.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

Bitcoin won't end unless we have got the internet and have the aim to get rich lol
Technically it would end I think but... Anyway it revealed its power and now we gonna continue to try repeat the success those luckers who got their KK's.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:51:09 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Everything is bound to end. No exception with bitcoin, but let's pray that we won't witnesses that day.

At any price, it is never to late for us to start investing. Bitcoin is very volatile. The price can up and down significantly! So the chance for bitcoin price to move down is definitely exist and vice versa.

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

Practically thinking it's not possible.But we say that everything is possible in this world so there's a chance.Bitcoins have been used in criminal activities a lot of times because of its anonymousity,this could be a reason which could bring the end of bitcoins.The other possibility is that we run out of electricity which is not practically possible.
If there comes a better cryptocurrency than bitcoin then bitcoins may slowly die.But as of now bitcoin is known as "the Father of cryptocurrencies".
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:40:16 PM

As what I observed now regarding bitcoin the price ia continuously increasing because of user increasing so this time no reason to end the bitcoin. And now the bitcoin is one source of income by the online. Maybe it will end if this currency was use in illegal doing and have a good images in our society.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
igrokvpoker

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:43:24 PM

As we have enough interest in cryptocurrencies (this site shows it perfectly), it won't end, no! Some day the mining of bitcoin ends in the second half of this century but this is too way ahead

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:51:01 PM

Like everything even Bitcoin will end one day. Will it be replaced by some new cryptocurrency or something other, that we can not know for sure. But that will not be soon, if it happens it will be in far future. As far as new cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is strongest and non altcoin can jeopardize that. Bitcoin is supported by a lot of people all around the world, and therefor it will stay for long time. I think that it is not too late for investment, it is good time as any other.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

Bitcoin will not end and will not be replace by other cryptocurrency because of the increasing demand and supporters of BTC.

It is not too late to invest and you may start your investment now before you regret it for the rest of your life for not doing it as early as you can.

There are chances that BTC's price will go down because BTC's one of the main characteristics is the ability of being unstable that may result for the rise/fall of it's price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: