Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27710 times)
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:17:26 PM

Is it too late to invest?
not too late to invest into Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is an Innovation ..

Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I think the price of Bitcoin will go down if a big Investor returns to play, sells his Bitcoin or Dump term,
and only Dump can lower the price of Bitcoin ..

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:38:05 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

You have to ask yourself that internet connection will be end or not. As long as there is internet, bitcoin will be exist. It is not late for investing by bitcoin. Of course BTC rises and loses value but you shouldn't discard bitcoin. In the future there will be other coins but now bitcoin is the king.  Cool

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:40:34 PM

As per my view bitcoins will not end now as it has already reached in a good position in the market it will run well in the long run and the market will not go down even if some countries try to ban the use of bitcoins it is not going to affect the bitcoins as it is not linked with any government from any region it runs world wide and anybody from any part of the world can  use it i have even seen so many duplication's which came up which was alike bitcoins but it won't have a negative impact on bitcoins as it does not have the same value like bitcoins so all i got to say is believe in bitcoins as it is not going to end soon

Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:50:52 PM

even if all Bitcoin has run out in the mine does not mean Bitcoin will end,
Upcoming bitcoin may be in digital currency for transactions between countries or countries,
so Bitcoin will not die as long as people continue to use it ..
Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:52:41 PM

Bitcoin still solid ad least for many years in future. I don't think it will be beaten soon by any other altcoin.

xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:31:20 PM

Bitcoin value won't be increasing forever, it will end someday. We are still far from this to happen. That's why it's never too late to invest. If you don't invest right now, you will be mad at yourself because you didn't invest when the price of Bitcoin was lower. People who invested in Bitcoin at the beginning of the year have earned a lot of money thanks to it.
crisdean

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

I think that it will be around for a while and will increase in popularity
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:44:34 PM

I can't see why it's late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is rising now not dying. I think to invest in bitcoin is safer than investing in random other altcoin.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:00:01 PM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I don't think so. The value will be low but it will never end.  If you will invest in bitcoin do it now before its too late. I have read a lot of post about where in they regret bitcoin few years ago. Who would have thought that bitcoin will be this big and it's value will be this big. Bitcoin will keep on increasing and I think it is a good idea to invest on it. We just have to be patient and wait for the moment.

Bitcoin being replaced by other cryptocurrencies might happen. But I don't see that happening in the next couple of years. For me, bitcoin is still at its peak and it will be in the next 5 years.  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
yezid

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:05:43 PM

The price hike may end abruptly or it may go down a bit but I don't think bitcoin will end, not in 5 to 10 years. Technology is expanding and bitcoin is a part of it, and other cryptocurrencies too.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

Bitcoin will never end. It is too strong of a self-sustainable system to end. It will only continue to grow stronger as more people look for fair $, which will be the whole world...
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:41:08 PM

No one knows how long bitcoin will exist. Dont think of the future instead focus on what is happening now. Bitcoin showed its potential, and its value contineously increasing. Start rolling your fund, invest now.
Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:43:24 PM

No one knows how long bitcoin will exist. Dont think of the future instead focus on what is happening now. Bitcoin showed its potential, and its value contineously increasing. Start rolling your fund, invest now.

It is just the start of the reign of bitcoin. Dont look at the end yet as the market is still fresh and I know it will last a minimum of decade like the fiat did. We can also see that we are on the bullish trend and lots of people are now getting into bitcoin(some are just curious and afraid of getting in as the price of bitcoin is high enough for them not to invest)
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

Personally I don't think it will end. There is only a finite amount of these things that can be made, the closer we get to that limit, the more lucrative owning a bitcoin will be.

I ask myself daily if I've missed the mark, I own a very low amount of BTC, but im debating buying a couple when the price retraces. I think if you can get in sub 5k go for it.

All of the above IMHO

~Lucas
For me it will not end just believe in ourselves and make a good things that we can do in order to survive in our society. Bitcoin will survive and it will help people to rise up toward to a better future.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:01:58 PM

We can't say that someday bitcoin will replace by another cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the very strongest cryptocurrency at this world and many people here using bitcoin to convert their coins to piat money right? So for me bitcoin will never end  or die because of other cryptocurrency, that's why is not to late to invest in bitcoin.

bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:56:48 AM

i dont think so, but for now i think it will not end because it is continuously increasing. and i think it is not yet for investing you should start now if you want to invest, it will never be late if you already start it, so thar it will grow starting now, if you do.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:25:03 AM

It will never be too late to invest in Bitcoin. Even if the price is already high, it continues to rise and it means that investing at this point will still yield to huge profit. The chance of Bitcoin to be down before this year end is somewhat low but still, backdrops are expected since Bitcoin is volatile but not as that much. I believe that Bitcoin will be unstoppable for the next years to come.

shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:31:48 AM

For me its not too late invest as long as their a believer of bitcoin. Actually no one knows when bitcoin goes down or will end. But i believe that bitcoin will not end until their is so many bitcoin user. And i think if their is so many user added everyday bitcoin going strong until it become so so very successful cryptocurrencies in the world.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:44:37 AM

BitCoin is a special payment channel, it is considered convenient and completely different compared to other payment channels such as currency, drop card, paypal ...
However, it is a constant Bitcoin is still money, still valid and accepted by everyone
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:57:18 AM

I think bitcoin can't be lost from digital world, because at this time bitcoin price reaches $6077.00 US Dollar. And if you will to invest not too late, it's a good time for invest coin, because the price is on top.
#regardforsuccess

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: