Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 02:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53168 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:10:54 AM

How much is 1 LWF to the dollar at this time during TEC?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:14:45 AM

The price of LWF tokens would depend on the amount raised during the ICO and attaining the minimum threshold of 50 BTC. And already the project raised 33BTC more than its minimum target currently totaling 83 BTC. We hope ICO would be sold out which will be good for all investors of the project.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:15:38 AM

As a delegate how much do they earn forging on the LWF network?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:18:45 AM

In the LWF DPos system,  each delegate would receive 5 LWF coins for every new block they forge on the network. If within the block,  the delegate processes a number of  transactions, they would also receive transaction fees in addition. These cover for the operating costs of maintaining their MainNet servers.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

In the LWF DPos system,  each delegate would receive 5 LWF coins for every new block they forge on the network. If within the block,  the delegate processes a number of  transactions, they would also receive transaction fees in addition. These cover for the operating costs of maintaining their MainNet servers.
If you want to be a delegate, you can be a testnet delegate to see how the dPOS works. Join the slack channel and ask to be a testnet. The instalation of the node is very simple.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:13:31 AM

If you want to be a delegate, you can be a testnet delegate to see how the dPOS works. Join the slack channel and ask to be a testnet. The instalation of the node is very simple.
with the beginning of the testnet is approaching in practice the day of the launch, with the impact that it will have a LWF project
in the real economy and in real life, we will all be very satisfied.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:09:44 PM

The price of LWF tokens would depend on the amount raised during the ICO and attaining the minimum threshold of 50 BTC. And already the project raised 33BTC more than its minimum target currently totaling 83 BTC. We hope ICO would be sold out which will be good for all investors of the project.
With this pace there is a chance that it will be sold out before the end of ICO. Right now I think this is the best ICO out there. Waiting for more updates from the project team what will they more bring to the project.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

With this pace there is a chance that it will be sold out before the end of ICO. Right now I think this is the best ICO out there. Waiting for more updates from the project team what will they more bring to the project.

Yes of course, let's keep in mind that the team is working tirelessly for a smooth sailing TEC event takeoff,  also the Early Investors Program is currently ongoing,  we encourage big investors to book in advance at this time through this program to ensure a sold out ICO.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

In the LWF DPos system,  each delegate would receive 5 LWF coins for every new block they forge on the network. If within the block,  the delegate processes a number of  transactions, they would also receive transaction fees in addition. These cover for the operating costs of maintaining their MainNet servers.

It is quite interesting also here is another detailed installation guide on how to join testnet for LWF https://medium.com/@jamie_52516/lwf-io-node-installation-guide-testnet-4bf3c62d4381 but before this guide you must setup server if you haven't, heres guide for it https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-io-initial-server-preparation-guide-16e25a15bcad
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:38:00 PM

It is quite interesting also here is another detailed installation guide on how to join testnet for LWF https://medium.com/@jamie_52516/lwf-io-node-installation-guide-testnet-4bf3c62d4381 but before this guide you must setup server if you haven't, heres guide for it https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-io-initial-server-preparation-guide-16e25a15bcad
thanks to the very clear instructions you can access the testnet, so it takes another step to reach the goal that many expect.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:21:52 AM

how to contribute with accepted alt's? on https://www.lwf.io/en/profile i only see options for BTC & ETH contribution!?
Great looking project by the way!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:26:30 AM

how to contribute with accepted alt's? on https://www.lwf.io/en/profile i only see options for BTC & ETH contribution!?
Unfortunately, you contribute in the early investors program that is ongoing with BTC and ETH, other coin options I guess would be made available during the TEC which commences in 8days.
khroma

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:30:29 AM

Unfortunately, you contribute in the early investors program that is ongoing with BTC and ETH, other coin options I guess would be made available during the TEC which commences in 8days.

If one contributes in the EIP now, will I receive token or will token distribution take place after?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

If one contributes in the EIP now, will I receive token or will token distribution take place after?

You only redeem your LWF Coins when the TEC phase is closed, when the TEC period is complete you'll be able to click on Redeem your coins at least starting from the 29th of December. Also note you must have access to the email address you used to register. Hope this helps.

Scholles

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

You only redeem your LWF Coins when the TEC phase is closed, when the TEC period is complete you'll be able to click on Redeem your coins at least starting from the 29th of December. Also note you must have access to the email address you used to register. Hope this helps.

Thanks for this information enigmatical. Am happy to see this. You also mentioned email, was wondering are there any steps to redeem coins linking email or its happens automatic.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

Thanks for this information enigmatical. Am happy to see this. You also mentioned email, was wondering are there any steps to redeem coins linking email or its happens automatic.

Yes,  to redeem your coins actually, you follow this steps:
You must create a LWF Wallet through our link: https://wallet.lwf.io/
When you arrive at the first screen, you have the option to Click on 'New Account' this will then generate a 12 words secret passphrase.This step is very important, please save your 12 word phrase somewhere very safe. Without your passphrase, you will not be able to gain access to your coins! It's critical you save this somewhere secure, as there is no password reset!
When you're inside the wallet, you will see on the left hand side your public wallet adddress.
Remember that bonus and your donation properties will be counted during distributions.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

When you arrive at the first screen, you have the option to Click on 'New Account' this will then generate a 12 words secret passphrase.This step is very important, please save your 12 word phrase somewhere very safe. Without your passphrase, you will not be able to gain access to your coins! It's critical you save this somewhere secure, as there is no password reset!
When you're inside the wallet, you will see on the left hand side your public wallet adddress.
Remember that bonus and your donation properties will be counted during distributions.
I followed the instructions for the creation of the wallet, very easy because it is equal to that of Oxycoin. It differs only in the graphic.
 Almost too simple, I'm still doubtful about the security of the web wallet.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:53:48 PM

I followed the instructions for the creation of the wallet, very easy because it is equal to that of Oxycoin. It differs only in the graphic.

I don't think security should be an issue so long as you don't divulge your passphrase and endeavour to keep it away for private use. Also partnering with Oxycoin would stand as a solid backing and looking at the website wallet is SSL secured so no worries.
khroma

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

I don't think security should be an issue so long as you don't divulge your passphrase and endeavour to keep it away for private use. Also partnering with Oxycoin would stand as a solid backing and looking at the website wallet is SSL secured so no worries.

Yes,  you are right as I can also see the web wallet link is secured and ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. LWF has taken extra measure to ensure the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:43:15 PM

Yes,  you are right as I can also see the web wallet link is secured and ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. LWF has taken extra measure to ensure the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
I have reassured enough about the security of the web wallet LWF and OXYcoin. Expect the 29th of November to participate in the Ico to expect a great bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: