Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I late to the party?  (Read 20319 times)
CoinEmperor (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
cryptomato

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

You are definitely not late to the party. It is exact moment where you should start right away if you don't wanna regret.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:26:27 PM

I am sure many people feel the same. The good news is that you are not late to the party. The cryptocurrencies are growing and the prices will be much higher than now.

SAAVgames

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

Litecoin is probably still a good bet in terms of maturity and reasonable price, it was up to $90 a few weeks ago and it's jumped back in the last couple days.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:32:25 PM

I can relate with what the op was saying! I felt the sane way toi when bitcoin was 250$ in 2014. But one thing i did that I am proud of is i never stop buying!

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

<snip>
Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off! <snip>

I think you should spend a few minutes and check your mindset.  Why do you care what others have?  So what if someone else bought Bitcoin for $1 and now has thousands of them; that doesn't affect your life in any way.  Keep in mind that those with huge wallets of BTC and/or ETH bought it when everyone was telling them it was a fad and they were throwing their money away.  They took a huge risk and deserve every coin they have.  

Don't compare your success to those around you, but instead ask yourself what should you learn from this and change your behaviors.  Bitcoin is only expensive now if you think this is the highest it'll ever go; if you think it can reach five digit numbers then this is still a cheap price.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:34:28 PM

I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
I understand well that for which thing you are thinking , You mentility is saying that you are at the end of this game .
But in actual this is not the reality Because many coins are coming with better technology and better economical support .
Here I myself always making analysis that which coin entering in the cryptocurrency field and making the use of better
Technology for the better projects of the coin .
Here currently you can see that a better coin which is Digibyte is now currently at very low rate , so why not we should buy  Because
The prediction of that coin is more better toward the end of this year by the experienced people .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:40:44 PM

Don't frustation my friend. You still have any chance to get more bitcoins and another coins. If you can many more money, you can pay some coins. You not late to the party friends Smiley
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:41:45 PM

Always, any one starts to earn money via cryptocurrencies, thinks like you. I was same as you about one years ago. But it is not late. Invest in cryptocurrencies and think of long term. In long term you can make good profits. Do not lose this opportunity.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:41:47 PM

I dont think you can ever be late in the ever evolving world of crypto currency. There will always be a new coin with new features that will solve real lif issues. Just hang in there and do lots of reasearch and watch the forums and you should be fine!

Also get your socail accoints out and start following and liking all things crypto Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

Real money hasn't even entered the space yet. Blockchain will be a core tech of our everyday lives in 10 years.
Its difficult to understand when hindsight is so clear with the recent gains. But imagine if Bitcoin is at 50k in a few years. Im sure there are posts from 2014 talking about Bitcoin to 5,000 that sounded INSANE at the time.  

You are early, very very early.
superhelper

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

Your thinking is not right because day by day the value of cryptocurrencies  is increasing without any obstacle. So, I think you are not late yet.
Elle47

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

I am sure you are not to late. A bull run happens regularly and it will certainly happen again. You can always just stick to bitcoin.
abcd7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

you are not late , we are all at the beginning, the train isnt to far as you thinking. Grin
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

You might be a little late to the party but metaphorically speaking the party is not over. Most of us who are here are bullish on bitcoin long term and I think that long term plan is 5yrs+. That being said obviously nobody knows

where bitcoin is going to end up and that is the beauty of it. Long story short you can probably still make a shekel or two but you gotta be smart about it and play it correct. Learn first and then trade later I would say.

rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

I'd firstly get onto a few of the airdrops where you can try and get some free tokens.

There are plenty of altcoins that are still cheap and you can buy.

Waves, XEM, KMD etc etc
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:26:41 PM

NO you are not too late to the party. Even though prices sre high on bitcoin, ethereum, monero and dash, these are more established than coins which only surfaced this year i suppose. Prices are only going to be more expensive in the long run so join the party NOW

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:36:18 PM

Contruary to what everyone is saying, you ARE LATE to the party.
If you hoarded coins 10 months ago and kept you'd be a rich man today. But it's still worth it.
I wish I was here and bought NEO in April. Now we won't see such gains ever.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:42:37 PM

You're late to the party, but the lights aren't out yet. We may look back on 6k BTC and laugh how cheap it was.

You can get the same gains now, just have to do the research on the projects and then sit on the token a few years. Not like BTC sprung out in an afternoon.

KryptoRene

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:56:30 PM

Welcome to the start of the party! Jump right in. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: