Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think?  (Read 16591 times)
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
This is due to FORK and announcement of allotment of free bitcoingold allotment to the holders of bitcoin. every one is selling his altcoins and buying BTC so all coins are red and BTC is green. After fork the scenario will change and all altcoin will green and BTC in red.   

It's certainly the reason for the sales of alts on bittrex - they've promised to give bitcoingold to bitcoin holders, triggering sales of the alts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

People need to focus on coins who's product will generate revenue in the short term otherwise most will run out of money.  Some ideas are great but realistically implementation will take much longer than the money will last.  Exchanges are a relatively safe bet as they are something we all use.
As far as generating revenue is concerned bitcoin is best among all the bitcoin there are also other coins like ETH they also have potential to deliver profits but as in bitcoin the rate is very high and investor has a lot of room to use it for daily needs like paying bill and for shopping and ETH is also acceptable in some parts but it will take time for the progress of other altcoins because people have already the best coin.

Fluctuations are part of any trade-able commodity hence we never need to worry on seeing any coin's price is going down. When a price is falling, it is just another opportunity to buy more. That's all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

They are not dying but if there are couple of them which can not recover from this it's probably not good enough so it was always meant to vanish.

Miderian

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

Yes they are dead. All of them are worthless.
Would you sell them to me Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:36:18 PM

You must be new in cryptos. Well when the market is like that you buy, and you sell when all people are happy. This is how you make money ...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

This is due to FORK and announcement of allotment of free bitcoingold allotment to the holders of bitcoin. every one is selling his altcoins and buying BTC so all coins are red and BTC is green. After fork the scenario will change and all altcoin will green and BTC in red.   

It's certainly the reason for the sales of alts on bittrex - they've promised to give bitcoingold to bitcoin holders, triggering sales of the alts.
Nope, if the market happen easily like your said, there are have not many traders losed a lot of money before the hard fork in August and after that time. I think in this cycle, the best choice for the whales is dump all again and continue to make the panic seller. Of course, they need to take profits their Bitcoin at $6,000 to have money dump all cryptocurrencies. Wink
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:37:21 PM

Look at historical charts, this is cyclical.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:46:35 PM

Given the rapid rise in btc the past few days, a lot of the funds in alt coins have been shifted over to btc. And this has also caused ICO to suffer, like the popular request to lose its ico price within 1hour in etherdelta.

ManavKalyan

Activity: 65

Freedom

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

You should look a the market now, they are all Green.

This is the normal in Crypto markets. We have more volatility in the markets than the traditional stock markets.
If you see that the market is red again for a few days in a row, it still is no reason to believe that the coins are dying.. it is more like they are going to sleep.
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

Bitcoin's dominace is increasing these days, and ethereum is also rising up, but it doesn't means that alt coins are dying. With the segwit2x coming this Novemeber a lot of investors are buying bitcoins, but don't be anxious. After the last fork happenend the price of alt coins recovered in a few weeks. So if you have a lot of money invested in alt coins, wait and see and remember that you only loose money if you sell in red. Alt coins is a market and like just any market there is a degree of volatility, but I do not think that the market is going to collapse.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:18:44 PM

Nope, if the market happen easily like your said, there are have not many traders losed a lot of money before the hard fork in August and after that time. I think in this cycle, the best choice for the whales is dump all again and continue to make the panic seller. Of course, they need to take profits their Bitcoin at $6,000 to have money dump all cryptocurrencies. Wink
The whales are always in the favour of dump so that they can easily wipe the weakhands. They are always seeking for such time and their favourite time is a dump when they create more panic to get benefits. Now again it's time for the whales to buy because once again the bitcoin price got down by almost 4oo dollars. Though it is recovering but still there was a panic.
Moz90

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:19:36 PM

just due to btc and eth rise and everyone trying to get btc for the fork.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:30:25 PM

The market is going down now. What can be done by looking at the market and seeing them. If not now, then after some time the market profit will definitely give. Then people will write and invest it.
cashtraderuk

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:39:08 PM

The alt bubble may have come to a head. My feeling are if Tezos turns bad in the next 4 months and doesn't take off then we will see the decline of ICO's and the numerous alts
redcrystal

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:57:02 PM

Yes they are dead. All of them are worthless.
Would you sell them to me Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
hahahah!!
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:09:22 AM

directly looks like it has decreased in altcoin. But this does happen when people exchange altcoin with bitcoin. this should be the time to invest in altcoin.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:12:52 AM

This is normal and expected. Everyone is selling their altcoins and getting bitcoins just before the hard fork happens in order to benefit from it.
They're just expecting it to be as good as Bitcoin Cash but I have a strong feeling that it won't even exceed $100 in price at its peak.
If my predictions are somehow right, expect people to get back suddenly and quickly to altcoins again as they'll be relatively low in price comparing to two weeks ago for example.

If you're one of the people who didn't sell and is actually not interested in BTG, don't panic sell. The price will eventually come up again sooner or later if it's a coin that has potential (not a pump-dump scheme I mean as those never live again).
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:14:46 AM

For me, it is just for the mean time, it is not permanently. Trust me after weeks of even days they will go green again and we are all gonna get our profits back. Haven't you noticed the sequence that is happening to our cryptocurrency? After a drops, they will always pump back, especially those coins that are successful like bitcoins and ethereum. So I'm not that alarmed whenever the value drops or when all of my holdings gets red. But still there are some coins that will totally drops out. But for me if we continue support that particular coins, after every drops they will pump back even more
santocluss

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:18:45 AM

I think this is due to the increase of bitcoin, and the issue of Bitcoingold after segwit, nowadays very appropriate to do stock coin cheap coin, finished segwit sure other coin coins there will be rebound
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:20:40 AM

if you dare. now is you can buy a lot of allcoin. so with what I've learned about some of the coins. I bought some pretty much allcoin with a relatively cheap price. I think the coins I buy will have value in the next few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: