Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24437 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

This looks interesting and good thing to do in the future, becuase i think bitcoin will grow and grow because btc is increasing very fast, now if you invest and save for the future of your childrens i think it will be a good way to do, and it will help your future in the financial status of your life and your childs life
We should all concerned about preparing our children's future, I think bitcoin will help us to secure their financial needs and saving by now will
definitely securing them and giving them much wealthier life in this coming years, I really love learning bitcoin and so thankful that I was able
to save some now for my children.
You should be really strict on your savings because we are talking here about the future of the children. I am also thankful that there is bitcoin because even though i don't have children yet, i am already saving and preparing for the future of my future children because i know that it is better to be prepared rather than not so if the emergencies will come then i am fully prepared to face those kind of problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:13:24 AM

This looks interesting and good thing to do in the future, becuase i think bitcoin will grow and grow because btc is increasing very fast, now if you invest and save for the future of your childrens i think it will be a good way to do, and it will help your future in the financial status of your life and your childs life
We should all concerned about preparing our children's future, I think bitcoin will help us to secure their financial needs and saving by now will
definitely securing them and giving them much wealthier life in this coming years, I really love learning bitcoin and so thankful that I was able
to save some now for my children.
You should be really strict on your savings because we are talking here about the future of the children. I am also thankful that there is bitcoin because even though i don't have children yet, i am already saving and preparing for the future of my future children because i know that it is better to be prepared rather than not so if the emergencies will come then i am fully prepared to face those kind of problem.
Well thats true its important to save now and think about ahead of time, we cant predict what will happen in the future of bitcoin but as long as there are users investing, it will exist.

Im also saving for the future of my kids and although they dont understand yet what im doing in the internet i always discuss this crypto everytime i bought them new toys.

Im not worried about the private keys/password because my partner knows everything so incase something bad happen to me i can count on her to pass what i save to my children.

Agostosmori

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:40:49 PM

That's a very good idea but i  think it is too early to start saving for your future family. It still a long period from now to that day so stock the bitcoin you make for yourself now and realise your desires first. Besides, you never know what will happen in the coming years and what state will bitcoin be in so take advantage of it now and leave the long future goals for now.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:19:00 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

For a family person like me my sole purpose of buying bitcoin is for the future of my family. Bitcoin is a very good investment and with a current value noe i would still continue to hold and save gor my kid.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:38:37 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

For a family person like me my sole purpose of buying bitcoin is for the future of my family. Bitcoin is a very good investment and with a current value noe i would still continue to hold and save gor my kid.
That is true for we are not leaving only for ourselves but for all of the family members especially our children, that is my main reason also to save for them, I want to become successful in life because of them, actually if we do have family already we don't consider our own happiness but our family and their happiness is our always mission in life.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:54:52 PM

Every parents want was is good for their children so it's better to save now for them try to save some money on the bank or invest in some business or to teach them about Bitcoin so that they can earn also for their future.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:16:56 PM

No matter what happen and even in this hard times of living, every parents are dreaming an excellent life for their love one's.

Saving Bitcoin for their children's future was the prime priority of every parents and it was indeed a brilliant idea.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

I think that if your family wants to keep your family safe, it is the best thing
Keeping Bitcoin for the next generation is a good idea. We do not know where Bitcoin will be coming in years but if it's going to even fractions of a bitkayen, depending on the track will be valued a huge amount. Just keep in mind what's safe and it's fun to have clear instructions on how to get something happen to you.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

In our entire living in this world we prepare for the good future even though not knowing if we still alive for the next day we always face the reality that we prepare a good future to our families specially to our kids their future. Bitcoin is one of the good things that we can give to them as heritage. Today bitcoin is popular and accepted in different country, how more in our childrens' next generation.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

the best thing that we can do is to teach our children to earn on bitcoin...then all their lives they will be able to provide themselves with their own mind and work
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:30:42 PM

BTC

That is true for we are not leaving only for ourselves but for all of the family members especially our children, that is my main reason also to save for them, I want to become successful in life because of them, actually if we do have family already we don't consider our own happiness but our family and their happiness is our always mission in life.
My family is the movitation to help me have power and work hard every day. For me, they are all of my life and without them, I do not know how to continue alive in this world. Therefore, we should have right decision, do not let something as the value of Bitcoin made us decision to saving Bitcoin instead of buy a house for my family to out the situation live in rent house.
Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

Invest not only in bitcoin but also in the top 10 currencies. Capitalization is growing at a frantic pace for 330 billion. Your children in the future will be grateful for you, now many large companies to think over introduction of the payment system bitcoin.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

It is always a good idea to plan for your kids even if never had one. I think it is great to start saving bitcoins for your kids future.
By the time your kids grow-up, you don't have to worry too much about their own expenses because the bitcoin you save right now worth a lot.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:42:13 PM

It is always a good idea to plan for your kids even if never had one. I think it is great to start saving bitcoins for your kids future.
By the time your kids grow-up, you don't have to worry too much about their own expenses because the bitcoin you save right now worth a lot.

That's the best way to go because the children are the future and since Bitcoin is gradually turning out to be a futuristic currency I guess it makes sense to pile up as many as you can for the children and their future.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:55:18 PM

It is a very good idea to buy bitcoin for your children as an investment for the future of the children. what a brilliant idea because the value and price of what the current price will be as at the time, if there will be need to sell them at that time, selling price  will be so surprising. The  process of how to login, and the password should be confidentially seal and kept in the bank as when it will be needed , and the children's name,age and other vital information should also be included. Because this is an asset which can transform the life of the the children. And when needed, it will be sold and the gain will be used for the purpose it was bought.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:12:07 PM

BTC

I think someone should know about the privet keys we have like our brothers and sisters, especially if for the future of our children, because we anticipate if we die suddenly, while the money we are preparing for our child's future is in bitcoin. .. Or if the child is adult, can be directly told about the bitcoin and its contents .....

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

es, I want to save bitcoin for my children.Because bitoin give me more profits.already I make a hard wallet for my baby.Everymonth I keep some bitcoin dollar on this wallet.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:02:20 PM

any savings will be beneficial for our children...maybe it's worth thinking about bitcoin...although I prefer gold for now, because it is more stable...maybe in the near future I will save bitcoins for children

Thinking any savings are good for our children is a mistake, if you save fiat for 20 years it is going lose most of its ability to buy stuff and while something is always better than nothing you could have made your children a bigger favor if you choose to invest your money in something that gives profits overtime, bitcoin is the best but anything will be better than to hold fiat.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:04:13 PM

Saving bitcoin for children is not a bad idea bad idea but then you faced with the issue of hackers and how do you keep the wallet password which is very important. I think its safer getting other assets for them instead of bitcoin
iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:07:13 PM

any savings will be beneficial for our children...maybe it's worth thinking about bitcoin...although I prefer gold for now, because it is more stable...maybe in the near future I will save bitcoins for children

Thinking any savings are good for our children is a mistake, if you save fiat for 20 years it is going lose most of its ability to buy stuff and while something is always better than nothing you could have made your children a bigger favor if you choose to invest your money in something that gives profits overtime, bitcoin is the best but anything will be better than to hold fiat.

You can make savins for your children always, this may be fiat money too, or gold/silver too. But saving bitcoin for them is more important because the profit will be maximum in bitcoin savings.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: