Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again  (Read 153032 times)
CarelessWabbit

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:24:24 PM

The market is increase 5%-10%  the bitcoin gold price  is  $20 and keep going up , the September 2018  the bitcoin gold will $400 ,i hope that.
I think you should hold all your Bitcoin Gold till the end of this year to see how it move rest months of 2018.
The end of year usually the time of growths.

WRONG. Q1 2019 all mtgox ppl will sell their BTC on market and OTC. BTC will go sub 1k in 2019. GL HF.
Every single post your account has made has been anti-BTG.

Do you really have that much hate in your life that you would use your free time solely to create an account and FUD a coin?

Whether or not your BTG predictions every come true or not, either way you are one hell of a loser dude.   Cheesy

Oh wow, paid shill you are? LMAO. Get lost retard. Cya at 10 USD BTG
Ooooh someone got defensive.  Seems like the truth hurts.   Cheesy

I couldn't care in BTG goes to $5, but I will hang around to watch you have a personal meltdown and cry if and when the price does rise.   Cool

LMAO, delusional. BTC is rigged AF with Bitfinex/Tethers manipulations. Watch it go sub 1k at Q1 2019 once MtGox 200-300k coins hit the market. You are really noob, but I got insider info. Watch and learn pleb
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

It could debate for a long time about who pump or dump BitcoinGold. But a sad fact is that there is NO real development of BTG recent months. No devs activity at BTT forum. Seems they abandoned the project. So at the moment BTG doesn't looks like profitable investment. But BTG still have good and stable enough mining profitability as compared withother GPU-coins

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
SCAMcoinTalk

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

Carelesswabbit is a paid basher. He is delusional, doesnt have any facts at all. He bases everything on hearsay. Look how original he is ... he will call me a paid shill or some other useless name.  I believe in what BTG stands for. Give me a valid reason why someone shouldn’t invest in BTG. I wish to have a pleasant discussion with you. Just don’t prove yourself less intelligent.

I have dozen of facts how BTG team dumped it premined coins, how XAPO dumped 640k coins, and how those 388k stolen coins being dumped on Bitfinex. STFU noob pleb
Can you explain how all this premining/instamining works for the forked coins? Are they somehow stealing unclaimed coins? Or they fork, premine/instamine, then let others join, right?

IMHO, it's the same problem as with Linux. But at least Linus has got a trademark, so no scammers can use it.
Paul33

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Bitcoin gold devolpmemt continues according too bitcoin gold roadmap the devolpmemt team is well funded from the sale of the 20000 coins out of the 100000 premine coinsand 80000 reasons too continue too devolp bitcoin gold according too road map
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

Bitcoin gold devolpmemt continues according too bitcoin gold roadmap the devolpmemt team is well funded from the sale of the 20000 coins out of the 100000 premine coinsand 80000 reasons too continue too devolp bitcoin gold according too road map

But question is that when they will pump this coin like BCrash even this has more talented people but they don't know how to do effective marketing and bring more attention for this.
btgjoseph

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 06:08:08 PM by btgjoseph

It could debate for a long time about who pump or dump BitcoinGold. But a sad fact is that there is NO real development of BTG recent months. No devs activity at BTT forum. Seems they abandoned the project. So at the moment BTG doesn't looks like profitable investment. But BTG still have good and stable enough mining profitability as compared withother GPU-coins

Hello, maybe you are using the wrong social media links for us,
Our forum is active: https://forum.bitcoingold.org/
Our subreddit is also active: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinGoldHQ/
So is our discord: http://discord.gg/HmVUU6S
So if our Global telegram:  http://t.me/BitcoinGoldHQ

We have a variety of Official social media channels, all run by BTG team and Ambassadors.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/482208637004152873/unknown.png
This list is from our Subreddit sidepanel.

Hope this clears everything up!
Paul33

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

Cornel bitcoin gold day will come and probably soon like you said they have very talented team the team has 80000 bitcoin gold they want the price too go way up just like you and I do and I have no doubt that the bitcoin gold team is doing everything they can too improve bitcoin gold and they are I think bitcoin gold is incredible buy down here it’s rough that most of us have paid much higher prices but it will come back
Paul33

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

Is bitcoin gold going too add. An anonymous feature and if so when
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Hello, maybe you are using the wrong social media links for us,
Our forum is active: https://forum.bitcoingold.org/
Our subreddit is also active: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinGoldHQ/
So is our discord: http://discord.gg/HmVUU6S
So if our Global telegram:  http://t.me/BitcoinGoldHQ

We have a variety of Official social media channels, all run by BTG team and Ambassadors.

This list is from our Subreddit sidepanel.

Hope this clears everything up!

Thanks I checked presented links and they are active and informative well. But what about this topic? Most people look for information about crypto in BTT at the first time. So my suggestion is to actualize the OP if it's possible

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Almostdone1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

Hey. Tell me please, what is the fastest and most reliable way to get BTG, if during the hard I had a BTC?
btgjoseph

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

Carelesswabbit is a paid basher. He is delusional, doesnt have any facts at all. He bases everything on hearsay. Look how original he is ... he will call me a paid shill or some other useless name.  I believe in what BTG stands for. Give me a valid reason why someone shouldn’t invest in BTG. I wish to have a pleasant discussion with you. Just don’t prove yourself less intelligent.

I have dozen of facts how BTG team dumped it premined coins, how XAPO dumped 640k coins, and how those 388k stolen coins being dumped on Bitfinex. STFU noob pleb
Can you explain how all this premining/instamining works for the forked coins? Are they somehow stealing unclaimed coins? Or they fork, premine/instamine, then let others join, right?

IMHO, it's the same problem as with Linux. But at least Linus has got a trademark, so no scammers can use it.

Hello, here is the original page about the premine, from the October whitepaper, before mainnet launch: https://bitcoingold.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BitcoinGold-Roadmap.pdf
pages 9 and 10 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/482335678215225345/unknown.png
here is another post explaining the premine endowment from November 2017 shortly after mainnet launch: https://bitcoingold.org/premine-endowment/

Here is an update August 10 2018 showing 80% premine fund still untouched, fully listing wallet addresses: https://bitcoingold.org/endowment-wallets/
TLDR; the premine is 100,000 coins and will last 3 years. There are 80,000 still untouched.
Cheers.
btgjoseph

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

Hey. Tell me please, what is the fastest and most reliable way to get BTG, if during the hard I had a BTC?

Hello, there are many trusted wallets that support BTG already https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/482338833527209984/wallet-infographic-new.jpg
And most support claiming your forked coin with your BTC private key, Exodus.io wallet does, Coinomi and Guarda all confirmed. Cheers!

Is bitcoin gold going too add. An anonymous feature and if so when

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/482339766923165706/51368b497d4278749a9b244a8e1d4462a009cb21.png
Hello, according to our January roadmap anonymous transactions research and development is scheduled for 2019, hope this helps!
SCAMcoinTalk

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:44:08 AM

Hello, here is the original page about the premine, from the October whitepaper, before mainnet launch: https://bitcoingold.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BitcoinGold-Roadmap.pdf
pages 9 and 10 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/482335678215225345/unknown.png
here is another post explaining the premine endowment from November 2017 shortly after mainnet launch: https://bitcoingold.org/premine-endowment/

Here is an update August 10 2018 showing 80% premine fund still untouched, fully listing wallet addresses: https://bitcoingold.org/endowment-wallets/
TLDR; the premine is 100,000 coins and will last 3 years. There are 80,000 still untouched.
Cheers.
Sounds convincing.

But you're parasitizing on the success of the genuine Bitcoin anyway.
Paul33

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

The bitcoin gold team seams very transparent and forth coming with how they handled the premine and it’s clearly in the bitcoin gold team interests too turn bitcoin gold into a great coin and I believe they will do that
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

The market is increase 5%-10%  the bitcoin gold price  is  $20 and keep going up , the September 2018  the bitcoin gold will $400 ,i hope that.
I think you should hold all your Bitcoin Gold till the end of this year to see how it move rest months of 2018.
The end of year usually the time of growths.

WRONG. Q1 2019 all mtgox ppl will sell their BTC on market and OTC. BTC will go sub 1k in 2019. GL HF.
Every single post your account has made has been anti-BTG.

Do you really have that much hate in your life that you would use your free time solely to create an account and FUD a coin?

Whether or not your BTG predictions every come true or not, either way you are one hell of a loser dude.   Cheesy

Oh wow, paid shill you are? LMAO. Get lost retard. Cya at 10 USD BTG
Ooooh someone got defensive.  Seems like the truth hurts.   Cheesy

I couldn't care in BTG goes to $5, but I will hang around to watch you have a personal meltdown and cry if and when the price does rise.   Cool

Are you sure ?
many investors here cry because they enter the game one year ago  with 400+ $ for one BTG , do you imagine the lose when hit 5 $ ?
i was warning long time ago

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

The bitcoin gold team seams very transparent and forth coming with how they handled the premine and it’s clearly in the bitcoin gold team interests too turn bitcoin gold into a great coin and I believe they will do that

But Bitcoin Gold development is way too slow. Although I believe they are in the right way, they will probably get there too late.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
keyboard7

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

Carelesswabbit,

Perfect, dozens of facts.... please enlighten me.. tell me your “proof” as well as links to substantiate them...
you have strong claims, but you are only posting heresay. I challenge you. Because, I believe you don’t have any evidence except what other people are saying.
Post your claims followed by links that is based on facts...
lmao, and calling me names just shows how immature you really are. So can the grownups here have a decent conversation?
From my understanding, the team has tried to put on the table an honest explanation of their short comings as well as solid facts.. I do see many many holes in your story.
keyboard7

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

I call your bluff... Give solid proof..
Show us documented proof, to substantiate your claim.
Give us the links of your evidence, not just hearsay..
Btw, The only thing you can do is call people names because you have nothing else.. why don’t you try.....OH YA??
You can do it, You think you are smart, prove it..
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

How many times have they said that the token does not take off and there is no development, but it does not look at those who are negative continue to grow. That's what big investors mean and a good team that believes in the project despite any news.
Many teams would have this and then the price in their projects would not be zero.
CarelessWabbit

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

I call your bluff... Give solid proof..
Show us documented proof, to substantiate your claim.
Give us the links of your evidence, not just hearsay..
Btw, The only thing you can do is call people names because you have nothing else.. why don’t you try.....OH YA??
You can do it, You think you are smart, prove it..

I got ya bro. Here some proofs so you can simply STFU. There are a lot more scams that they performed, however I think this top3 is enough. Ask me anything, I got a lot of.

1. scam with mybtgwallet that BTG team said was safe to use (they stated that in twitter, especially BtgJoseph) https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-scam-nets-fraudsters-3-2-million-after-stealing-users-private-keys/
2. XAPO dumped 664k coins on exchanges and via OTC with coordination of BTG team (they already dumped their premine) https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-gold-sell-off-someone-just-split-moved-664000-btg/
3. 388k coins were stolen on 51% attack and being dumped on exchanges. https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-gold-hit-by-double-spend-attack-exchanges-lose-millions/

I think you should STFU because it is clear that you dont have any clue how scammy they are. GL HF.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: