Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again  (Read 153032 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Those the scammers you guys should be chasing IMO, sure BTG has it's flaws and the price has tanked, but one thing that BTG has for which I hold it in higher regard is that they have not tried or attempted to harm BTC or tried to trick people into thinking that they are buying Bitcoin, that is all Bcash. 

Harm BTC? Lmao How? Hire their own latent sociopath (think Roger Ver) to seed spam crap over their own message board under the guise that theres real peoples posting / interest? How could something this invaluable and weak pose a threat to bitcoin with multi billion cap. If your with me on this you would sell your holdings right away or tell ur crystal ball to stop cheating u.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btgjoseph

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

How many times have I heard some one says there 0 devolpmemt and the coin booms bitcoin gold has been following the road map it’s going too be great coin

Yeah right.... You better check their roadmap again, only 3 days left for them to deliver: Debit Cards, LN, etc.
LMAO

Helllo, you are wrong again, we have 5 full time devs and also collaborate with other teams
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/483843683138011138/unknown.png
https://bitcoingold.org/team/
 (I read your post wrong, I thought it said 3 devs, Im not sure why you said 3 days, that does not make any sense. We are behind on our roadmap but development is still continuing according to the roadmap)

Hello, you are wrong again. Q2 2018 ends at September 1st. You must be braindead because of scamming ppl and dumping on them your premined useless shitcoin. Still down 97% from INITIAL PRICE? Bad luck.
LMAO

Q2 ended June 30
Q3 ends Sept 30
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

trying to trick people into thinking that Bcash is the real Bitcoin.

Newsflash: if the BCH chain ever amasses more accumulated PoW than BTC, then BCH will be The Real Bitcoin.

BTG has it's flaws and the price has tanked, but one thing that BTG has for which I hold it in higher regard is that they have not tried or attempted to harm BTC or tried to trick people into thinking that they are buying Bitcoin

BTG can never become The Real Bitcoin, as it has discarded the Bitcoin PoW algo.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
CarelessWabbit

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

Quote from: btgjoseph
Q2 ended June 30
Q3 ends Sept 30

Exactly. you will not get your tasks completed from Q2 even in the 2019 year. You are scammers. DOWN 97% FROM INITIAL PRICE. GL HF.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

Newsflash: if the BCH chain ever amasses more accumulated PoW than BTC, then BCH will be The Real Bitcoin.

BTG has it's flaws and the price has tanked, but one thing that BTG has for which I hold it in higher regard is that they have not tried or attempted to harm BTC or tried to trick people into thinking that they are buying Bitcoin

BTG can never become The Real Bitcoin, as it has discarded the Bitcoin PoW algo.

no coin can become a real bitcoin. This is a very special coin and it is worth the great opportunity. I believe that bitcoin will always kill all other coins in this market.

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

no coin can become a real bitcoin. This is a very special coin and it is worth the great opportunity. I believe that bitcoin will always kill all other coins in this market.

You seem to be missing the basics on how Bitcoin is designed. Read moar. I might suggest: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
sacombank

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

I agree no altcoin become  or replace bitcoin original but  bitcoin gold will have a important position on coin market .

When the bitcoin price go up ,bitcoin gold and every altcoin go up ,too.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
CarelessWabbit

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

I agree no altcoin become  or replace bitcoin original but  bitcoin gold will have a important position on coin market .

When the bitcoin price go up ,bitcoin gold and every altcoin go up ,too.

It will not have any postion at market. Check their price chart - FLATLINE. It is a dead premined shitcoin. The only purpose of this shitcoin was to premine 200k coins and sell them at top (500 USD per coin). You can keep on dreaming about BTG, but it will never ever reach even 100 USD. It is a simple shitcoin that 97 % DOWN FROM ITS INITIAL PRICE. 500 USD -> 15 USD. Good luck getting your money back.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

It will not have any postion at market. Check their price chart - FLATLINE. It is a dead premined shitcoin. The only purpose of this shitcoin was to premine 200k coins and sell them at top (500 USD per coin). You can keep on dreaming about BTG, but it will never ever reach even 100 USD. It is a simple shitcoin that 97 % DOWN FROM ITS INITIAL PRICE. 500 USD -> 15 USD. Good luck getting your money back.

It looks like number manipulation. Buying BTG or other altcrypto in Dec'2017 - Feb'2018 was very risky due to the market was very overpriced. Many alts (really good alts) dropped more than 20 times from their peaks. What does it mean? Do not enter at the last wave. Is BTG a "shitcoin"? Time will show. But now technically local growth of BTG is possible enough

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
CarelessWabbit

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

It looks like number manipulation. Buying BTG or other altcrypto in Dec'2017 - Feb'2018 was very risky due to the market was very overpriced. Many alts (really good alts) dropped more than 20 times from their peaks. What does it mean? Do not enter at the last wave. Is BTG a "shitcoin"? Time will show. But now technically local growth of BTG is possible enough

You are wrong. BTG price dropped 97% from its INITIAL VALUE. Pls go check some other coins: their initial value and current.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

You are wrong. BTG price dropped 97% from its INITIAL VALUE. Pls go check some other coins: their initial value and current.

What does "INITIAL VALUE" mean? Zcash at it's start was about 1000 BTC per ZEC. And so what? Is it initial price? It should observe any coin at least several month to get it's more or less adequate market price

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

What does "INITIAL VALUE" mean? Zcash at it's start was about 1000 BTC per ZEC. And so what? Is it initial price? It should observe any coin at least several month to get it's more or less adequate market price

Indeed they didn't sell this coin it is fork on the original blockchain so market value depend on the market. This is airdrop coin for all BTC holders and at this point most of them sold this without any mercy. Now it is moving as per mining cost and there are some updates in future will make this interesting.
CarelessWabbit

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

You are wrong again. ZCash initial value against BTC was 1 ZEC = 6 BTC. However ZEC has its own code and products. BTG does not have anything except copy-pasting original BTC code. There is no purpose in BTG fork. All coins that are inhereted from BTC are useless:

1. LTC is a useless shit (even Charlie Lee sold out top and said he will never buyback)
2. BTG, BCash, BTD and other BTC forks are useless shit because main development is only in BTC codebase.

The only purpose of BTG and other forks is to have big premine (200k BTG coins) and sell it on top from initial value, because price will be in constant decline. Please check BTG price chart for more info.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

You seem to be missing the basics on how Bitcoin is designed. Read moar. I might suggest: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Theres more rejected knowledge on the web about the truths of its inception and design. U can buy the thuths for $400 per line although I highly suggest that u double that to receive an informative instruction to the principles of mechanics behind crypto machine. For new folks it may seem confusing but the main hindrance for them is that research consumes time.

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

2. BTG, BCash, BTD and other BTC forks are useless shit because main development is only in BTC codebase.

You are misinformed.

I cannot speak for the others, as I do not care enough to look. However, Bitcoin Cash development is healthy, and progressing on quite a few independent fronts.

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

It's the best phrase  Grin
De facto all cryptos are BTC forks.
And all cryptos including BTC are very risky investment with high volatility level. But the profit could be really HUGe.
Also would like to know what attributes of 'shitcoin' ?

EthanH

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this business are really good.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

I wonder what keeps the price of BTG this high in comparison to other forked coins except BCH it is second coin which has this high prices. It looks like some whales are still involved that's why price are bouncing back on every bullish signal. This is altcoin there is no doubt about this but this market will still exist some time.
Larticonskats

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of plan, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this business might be the solution for that!
CarelessWabbit

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:11:20 AM

I wonder what keeps the price of BTG this high in comparison to other forked coins except BCH it is second coin which has this high prices. It looks like some whales are still involved that's why price are bouncing back on every bullish signal. This is altcoin there is no doubt about this but this market will still exist some time.

500 USD -> 15 USD, yeah 100 % BOUNCE

LOL
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: