Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12521 times)
CutIet

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:50:12 PM

I was shocked to see the cost of Nebilo. this is among the most successful project from the month. I think Nebilo is very good possible. ideally soon be listed in the large market.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:41 AM

When exactly is the pre-sale ending,  I initially though the 40% would continue throughout the duration of the pre-ico.

The Mavin pre-sale ends on the 20th of November and the 40% discount depreciates as token sale gradually comes to end. You can invest in this pre-sale with ETH and BTC using Mavin's escrow service.
However, the website shows that the pre-sale discount is 30%, and only raised 1263 eth compare with the 10000 goal, i really wonder how will this project be going as its hard to raise enough money for the following work
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:08:25 AM

When exactly is the pre-sale ending,  I initially though the 40% would continue throughout the duration of the pre-ico.

The Mavin pre-sale ends on the 20th of November and the 40% discount depreciates as token sale gradually comes to end. You can invest in this pre-sale with ETH and BTC using Mavin's escrow service.
However, the website shows that the pre-sale discount is 30%, and only raised 1263 eth compare with the 10000 goal, i really wonder how will this project be going as its hard to raise enough money for the following work

Doesn't look that we will reach the min goal of 3000 ETH, we will annouce our further development as soon as presale ends.

shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:53:54 AM

Doesn't look that we will reach the min goal of 3000 ETH, we will annouce our further development as soon as presale ends.

It seems that those interesting nice projects like yours or Snovio don't get as much attention as they should. People clearly don't care about the tech, they only go with the largest hype and try to buy low and sell high. Leads to the wrong projects being funded better than the serious ones. Are you going to develop the platform regardless?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:09:55 PM

It seems that those interesting nice projects like yours or Snovio don't get as much attention as they should. People clearly don't care about the tech, they only go with the largest hype and try to buy low and sell high. Leads to the wrong projects being funded better than the serious ones. Are you going to develop the platform regardless?
are you here to promote another project? what do you mean is not getting attention right? Everyone has the right to decide and choose projects that he thinks are good. Buying low and selling high is the best way to make a profit. everyone will do that

ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

the nature of speculation is buying low and selling high, but few people can do this, i think we should care little about price and hold coins for a long term, this may make more profits compare with dump and pump frequently

IndependentMelvin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:16:41 PM

What is the need for MVN symbol, and also what is the minimum goal focus on during this ico ?
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

Unfortunately the presale seems stucked at 1263 raised ETH. You have also a bid abandoned the twitter channel and official communications. Is this a signal that the project will be stopped and investors refunded?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:51:30 PM

Unfortunately the presale seems stucked at 1263 raised ETH. You have also a bid abandoned the twitter channel and official communications. Is this a signal that the project will be stopped and investors refunded?

We deliberately stopped our efforts. The project will continue and we will refund the ICO investors.

The marketing numbers just didnt add up. We will explain it.

kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:54:40 PM

nice project I am happy to be able to join here,good luck Wink

PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:10 AM

So the Ico will definitely stop?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

Yes we will not launch the ICO on November 22.
gpower

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

What are your plans in order to involve marketers?
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

are you here to promote another project? what do you mean is not getting attention right? Everyone has the right to decide and choose projects that he thinks are good. Buying low and selling high is the best way to make a profit. everyone will do that

I recommend to read my comment a few times more in order to evaluate whether your comment is in any way logically related to mine. I can tell you it is not. I said that projects like MAVIN or Snovio are great projects, but they don't get the attention they should be getting for their work. I am pro MAVIN just n case you didn't notice it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

"It could be said that Influencer Marketing and Tokenization are a match made in heaven. Traditionally, Influencer Marketing relied on individuals with a huge network of followers — brands would either reach out to these Influencers directly or via an Influencer Marketing platform — each option would require a direct payment to be made to the Influencer after the campaign has been completed, generally via Invoice. "

Seen at: https://medium.com/@mavin.network/why-influencer-marketing-is-best-suited-to-tokenization-and-the-blockchain-703034991731
EluosiWawa

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:44:48 PM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Bit-talker1

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:07:37 PM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:59:22 AM

This is an amazing project, although there were quite a number of things I spotted and pointed out from the very beginning. The campaign towards the pre-sale was very weak, secondly the minimum target for this project is also very high,  same goes for softcap and hard-cap. I honestly  think this project can be accomplished with a lot less and still deliver an awesome app. However I wish goodluck the team in this endeavor.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

what do you mean? does the ico cancelled or delayed, i am waiting for your announcemant, it seems the dev team has a new plan

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:28:23 PM

what do you mean? does the ico cancelled or delayed, i am waiting for your announcemant, it seems the dev team has a new plan

We will cancel and delay it. The announcment will be made on 20.11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: