Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4016 times)
jal007

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:29:06 PM

1- Security
2 - bubles
3- privacy
4- easy to use/understand
5- Lovely  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

There are so many things ahead of us. Bitcoin is the future. I can imagine how everybody on the planet paying only with btc. This is inevitable.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:45:28 PM

For me, Bitcoin has a bright future to the world and everyday will increasing the knowledge of people about bitcoin. We need to exchange our bitcoin to banks to make a fiat. In other country they not accept bitcoin as money yet. But if many establishment accept this bitcoin maybe we do not need banks anymore. You know the value of bitcoin this day very high so many people want to work with this bitcoin. Few more years all we need is digital currency.

Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:30:13 PM

In some countries, like mine, in particular, state and commercial banks are already exchanging crypto-currency into national cotton wool, and vice versa, while charging commissions. I think this will be a common practice in other countries. Also, the number of exchangers and exchanges for the exchange and sale of crypto-currencies will grow. The network of shops and services will be expanded, which directly apply to crypto currency as a means of payment. These institutions are still not enough, therefore, the crypto currency has not yet been properly applied. I think that in the near future this state of things should be corrected.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

The future outlook of bitcoin is very promising going by the acceptance of the cryptocurrency by people globally.
Everyday more peoples, companies, schools, restaurants e.t.c have started adopting bitcoin as a means of payment this will limit the involvement of banks in transaction of the bitcoin.
Banks being third party will not be involved and as such no tax or any fee will be deducted by the banks apart from transaction fee.
I agree.Bitcoin will definitely have a bright future since it started with a very promising potential.And now more and more companies and institutions are gradually accepting bitcoin as their mode of payment.Maybe in the next year some banks will be encouraged also in adopting bitcoin since a lot of people already are using bitcoin in their daily transactions.
Well I think the future of bitcoin is very bright because bitcoin is almost in every part of the world and still it’s trying to reach to the rest of countries bitcoin is also very strong and popular currency in market and day by day its users are going to increase people really love and support bitcoin and next year bitcoin users will be more increase.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:02:02 AM

I think.that the future bitcoin, is that it will ba accpeted by a lot of people and will be legalized by all governments and will be recognized as a new currency, i think as of now, we have to consider the age and the knowledge of the people who are on the top of the governments, since ghey make the decision and are always preoccupied by a lot of things, they tend to ignore oppprtunities like bitcoin, if if the ruling body will be a part of our generation and is equipped wiy the right knowledge,  there is no doubt that bitcoin will soon replace fiat, and in time, we will hear supporters of bitcoin from governments, we just need to allow some time for it to happen, because whether we like it or not, bitcoin is the future.
It is also by me that most of the people will get aware of the bit coin and the bit coin will be hopefully legalized everywhere by most of the countries and then it is looking not very hard that bit coin will replace the prevailing fiat currencies in the world, so I am also hopeful that bit coin will be the most profitable currency in the whole world.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:19:42 PM

Maybe I think the bitcoin in the future will be better known to many more people and the price will be very high. And probably almost all countries will legalize bitcoin. If that happens maybe bitcoin in the future will also be a Source of economy and source of work. Because of how to manage it is also simple and relaxed. We can also use it anytime and anywhere.
The popularity of bit coin is increasing very fast and it is becoming more and famous among the people so it shows us very clearly that the future of bit coin is very hopeful and profitable, the coming age will be a digital age and each and every person will be familiar with bit coin as it will be a source of income of most of the people.
chathura

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:29:36 PM

I think BTC dip soon after that BTC will rise again soon
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

I think BTC dip soon after that BTC will rise again soon
Its not just dip and rise. Fall and rise bitcoin depends on many facts. Now I cant understand why it still goes up and is already 6500%, I thought after fork it gonna go down.
IF are talking about future of bitcoin I would say yes bitcoin has a future. As an ancestor of all crypto currency
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:09:44 PM

I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will last for a for a long time. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency and profitable business platform. at present Bitcoin is the most valuable currency so that it is becoming a lucrative business platform day by day. So anyone can predict that the future of Bitcoin will be bright.
Feri577

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

Indeed I think it's true bitcoin good for the future now bitcoin is very popular and worldwide because bitcoin greatly helps the economic growth of the community more and more users will be more money exchange in each bankdan kitahanya waiting for the bank to accept the exchange of bitcoin and bank can use it as an investment to benefit from bitcoin but if the government has used bitcoin in various countries then chances are banks will also accept bitcoin as the official currency. .
vkitaebiz

Activity: 189

Cryptomania, BlockchainTV

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

My buddy referred me this site: https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd I am a bit skeptical that it will be priced at 52,210$ however you never know.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will be very developed. Value will increase continuously. Accepted by many governments of many countries Banks will accept bitcoin. The Bitcoin payment method will be improved and faster. Bitcoin is accepted not only in a small field but also in other fields such as education, health and tourism services. I see a bright future for bitvoin

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:49:38 PM

I think the fact that the banks allow large potential Bitcoin exchanges will not happen. In my own country, the state bank has issued a decision not to recognize Bitcoin as the official currency, meaning that it will not allow Bitcoin exchange in banks. It also depends on different countries but I think most countries will only accept Bitcoin is legal, but banks will not use it. Bitcoin's future is still very nice. Bitcoin needn't banks it still exists and grows well. Even its value will increase even more in the future. I think so
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:58:06 PM

hi,
I think that BTC should replace real money in the future, because everything will be soo easy after that,  and it's my personal opinion. Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:16:02 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
The future of the bitcoin I think is really good . I think in the future banks around the world use bitcoin for transactions between countries. Perhaps moreover all countries use bitcoin as the official currency, so that every transaction can be done quickly, but many countries are not familiar with bitcoin and its technology. when that happens, it will become a new era in the world economy and finance. The bitcoin has a very successful future as I look at it.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:27:40 PM

Bitcoin future is very strong as its demand is growing significantly and it is now first choice of investment for many investors. It shows its highest growth in this year and this run continue for long time. It is already recognized by Japan as legal currency and many countries ready to legalize it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:31:20 PM

I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will last for a for a long time. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency and profitable business platform. at present Bitcoin is the most valuable currency so that it is becoming a lucrative business platform day by day. So anyone can predict that the future of Bitcoin will be bright.
Yes it's becoming a profitable businesses market so I don't understand by big merchants like amazon aren't accepting it yet. If/when they does happen that's when we'll see Bitcoin at it's highest and strongest.

zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:35:49 PM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
creating and making a brighter future in life situations would be everyone's wish ... bitcoin investment is the best tool in the Internet world to make it happen.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:39:13 PM

Well I think thats part of it, being legalized being developed, and being accepted by the different banks and adapt its system. It's all possible given the fact that bitcoin has been popular nowadays maybe because of its price which attracts people to try their luck here or investors to expand their opportunities. Being used by most of the people soon maybe one of the future of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: