Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4016 times)
denverangelo9

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

the future of bitcoin according to observers is very promising, observers predict the year 2020 will jump high, maybe only.
bitcoin has a very good network, therefore bitcoin has a great chance for economic progress, investing in bitcoin is a very wise choice. to achieve the future success bitcoin will be better and in demand by everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
No one can predict the future of bitcoin, because its volatile and no one can manipulate the status of bitcoin now a days and in near future. Everbody can own bitcoin.
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

I believe the future would certainly look brighter than it is right now if there weren't so many governments, financial institutions and financial regulators so vehemently anti-bitcoin.  It has increased dramatically with these headwinds, imagine how much it might increase if it had broad, widespread support and acceptance by these institutions instead of this consistent vilification that we continue to see.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

I think in the future as we approach a more technologically advanced society, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency would be commonly accepted a currency by the public. If such happens maybe banks will officially recognize crypto as currency. This way cryptocurrency would be can be used as payments in many things and the mass of people will benefit from the convenience cryptocurrency has to offer.
fivecoin.bd

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

I am hopeful about bitcoin. In my opinion banks be able to exchange bitcoins. Bitcoin is a international currency. All over the world many people are using bitcoin. They trust bitcoin as like dollar. So i think that there is a lot of opportunity to accept bitcoin in central bank.
PSL

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

As soon as the cryptocurrency legislation will be developed in the leading countries of the world, banks will immediately take advantage of this opportunity. I think that banks will provide a full range of services with bitcoin as an investment tool.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
I think some banks will survive in the future and will continue to exhange bitcoin but I think most of them will be gone as new and easier way of banking goes in the way. It is just normal to see some few changes happening in the world. We cannot guarantee that a thing would stay its way forever, something has to change to make things more better than before.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

As more and more will use this bitcoin for future investment and savings tools for bitcoin users. hopefully what I see for the future about this bitcoin future will happen better again, because for the future will be very much who seek knowledge and work with this bitcoin.
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

Many people are doubting Bitcoin because of the news they heard. But In my own opinion although people think that way, the future of Bitcoin will be bright. Because even though there are a lot of bad news but still many people are using Bitcoin. So Bitcoin will really survive in the future.
Aleksablack

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

The future of bitcoin is not known to anyone because it is not a predictable currency in the cryptocurrency market. So it's up to you to decide whether to invest such an unstable currency or invest in another.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

I think some banks do not accept bitcoin, because they think bitcoin is one of their competator in business, and some country accept bitcoin but it still defend on the government laws. Some people buy bitcoin in cheap amount so in the future they have more earning,, when bitcoin become high value.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

The future of bitcoin is currently unpredictable, but if bitcoin can replace the bank's position it is impossible. because the bank itself is governed by the government, while bitcoin still does not exist in government regulations to legalize it.

Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

The future of bitcoin is very bright. It is really promising to used and invest.
If digital currencies complete the cycle of disruption, the businesses created through the three phases of disruption will likely change the financial system as we know it, creating new sources of capital transfers, investing, and financing. The new businesses are likely to give Private Equity and Venture Capital firms, as well as banks and trading exchanges, a run for their money, but digital currencies might begin to appear in both retail and institutional portfolios.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

Although bitcoin values are unstable, bitcoin may fall and then increase, but I believe in the future bitcoin will get better and can increase high. Bitcoin is one of the highest and most popular crypto coins.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Everyone can only predict the value of BITCOIN, some say that Bitcoin is such a ponzi, if it is above, it will be lost and worthless. But there is also the assumption that bitcoin will reach the price of 100k USD in 2020. All just predictions, Jack ma founder of e-commerce alibaba Bitcoin opinion like air bubbles that can erupt at any time. But I'm of the opinion that bitcoin will keep going up to the highest
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

The future of bitcoin is secured because its users are keep patronizing bitcoins. I am sure that the demand will increase more because bitcoin is becoming more popular than before.
20_JeRRy_20

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

Bitcoin will become a new element in the system of international payments
That's what John McAfee said.
""You can't stop things like bitcoin. It will be everywhere, and the world will have to adapt. States will have to adapt»
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

Bitcoin have bright future because people trust and ready to buying bitcoins. The main problem is freezed transactions because of small block size. If deveopers will find good way to solve this problem bitcoin would be the king of crypto forever.

Crypto Mark

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

A diamond is forever. Always bitcoin
We expect some points for future bitcoin:
- Bitcoin to be exchanged on many cross-border banks
- Government regulations of many countries are expected to side with bitcoin
- High bitcoin taxes can alter government regulation
- Bitcoin becomes the legal currency
- Bitcoin as a reliable investment asset.
- Bitcoin is becoming a new era in the world economy and finance.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Bitcoin have bright future because people trust and ready to buying bitcoins. The main problem is freezed transactions because of small block size. If deveopers will find good way to solve this problem bitcoin would be the king of crypto forever.

Even the price of bitcoin today is very low due to continous decrease in market value but I still really believe time will come this year bitcoin will rapidly increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: