Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4016 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:51:40 AM

I totally agree with bbs98 opinions as Bitcoin is now well known in Europe.Russia,China and USA and also in some countries in South Asia Like India, Pakistan,Bangladesh as personal assets but at Govt level yet no such type of rules i personally read that Bitcoin  is officially deal through banks.But this is fact Bitcoin is the future and no country can withdraw it as it will generate huge revenue for the country in Taxes and in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:56:36 AM

I hope not. If Bitcoin ever became large enough where a crash would have a major effect on our economic policy the fed will definitely step in. After the subprime crash the fed developed teams to study potential disruptions to the economy and as Janet Yellen said they will be more proactive.the fed is already observing Bitcoin but at this time they do not think it can do damage if it was a bubble that popped, they just determined a lot of people would lose money. If banks do start accepting Bitcoin it may end up only banks process Bitcoin. That will defeat the entire purpose and we will again feed the rothchilds
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:58:12 AM

I think bitcoin in the future is become more popular because yearly the population of bitcoin is increasing.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:26:08 AM

I think bitcoin in the future is become more popular because yearly the population of bitcoin is increasing.
I agree with you. let alone the bitcoin ads are on socmed and many institutions like banks are getting interested and adopting the blockchain system. so cryptocurrency is getting popular, many new investors.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:33:53 AM

someday bitcoin can exchange into a real money through bank. maybe in the near future when the popularity of bitcoin are on it's peak other companies like online stores company, actual store (mall, supermarket, department store) company and also bank company. bitcoin are getting growing and it's not impossible that bitcoin can be the new type of currency.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:49:57 AM

Bitcoin will naturally be a valuable commodity. I surmise that will be bitcoin's future
and ours as well. The amount of exposure it has recently and further more will allow
and convince governments and banks to fully recognize the broad potential and benefits
it can offer to businesses, trades and finance. Regardless if it's worth decreases or
increases in the coming future, Bitcoin has almost achieved wholeness as the leading
and pioneering cryptocurrency. That might change even in a few days considering that
it's value has multiplied in recent weeks.
Laregrell

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?

i send my money p2p why need bank to do that for me.
in future more will use bitcoin more than now.
price not important but it will high.

altcoins will used for daily things
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:52:52 AM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?

Regardless of how many bitcoins there are, the exchanges will still accept those kinds of transactions and sell them because big time buyers search for those amounts of bitcoins. Banks will also get a piece of bitcoin action because people will tend to sell these bitcoins in banks.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:03:40 PM

someday bitcoin can exchange into a real money through bank. maybe in the near future when the popularity of bitcoin are on it's peak other companies like online stores company, actual store (mall, supermarket, department store) company and also bank company. bitcoin are getting growing and it's not impossible that bitcoin can be the new type of currency.
Surely bitcoin has bright future and it is happening because bitcoin is now accepting by more people and it will be legal by government in future. Soon it will get high recognition as own and legal currency. Bitcoin has potential and it will make profit. Now a lot of companies and industries are accepting bitcoin. In coming day’s bitcoin will be accept by banks and markets as source of payment.
nilbtc4555

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:34:06 PM

The future of BTC is really bright despite of some perticular reson.one of this is adoption of bank.In my country it is not possible till now because of our government is taking a part to give warning to people to dont use bitcoin since its high volatile.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:59:37 PM

No one knows what the future holds but we all believe bitcoin has come to stay and soon every government will accept its use. We believe with time government will adopt the use of bitcoin all over the world and when this happens banks will begin to exchange bitcoin thereby making it more easy for individuals to use. For now most government are against its use but with time they will accept it because of the great potential it has.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

The cryptocurrency market is just an emerging market and its yet to explode. From today 18th Dec, 2017, it is expected that the US will start to trade btc on their forex trading platform. Its the biggest and the largest forex market. It's expected price is not expected to go more than $10k for 2017 but right now, it's gone beyond $17k still in 2017 and its likely to hit $100k in 2018. Its the new direction the world is driving towards payment and expected to be the largest.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:30:09 PM

I do not see too much hindrance for bitcoin in the medium term to be exchanged in banks, if that is not happening right now (indirectly) in some countries. For example, I see places in my country where there are ATMs that make payments and bank deposits in the same way that they allow you to buy bitcoins, and there are debit cards that handle bitcoin that are accepted like any other bank card. No doubt the circle is closing more and more to the integration between both systems, which does not necessarily seem to be a good thing, in my opinion.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:33:52 PM

Well, Bitcoin can exchanged to the banks depending on the government if the government accepted bitcin as one of the legal cryptocurrency on their country. The government will still accept bitcoin if the merchants will still using it. But, i say to you that no one knows what Bitcoin's future. We cannot predict it. Because bitcoin also surprise me on its price comparing to the past few months and years. Bitcoin is now one of the largest cryptocurrency and many countries will accept Bitcoin as one of their mode of payment.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

Bitcoin show a clear picture of hope in future though we exchange bitcoin from traders now I believe time will come bitcoin exchange will be direct from Banks not traders.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:54:50 PM

I think, the banks will really do such exchanges of bitcoins in their operating system to get along and inclined with the trend and the rise of the modern technology added by the fact that people are now recognizing and getting popular with bitcoin making them to use bitcoin more frequently than real money so banks will be pushed to make bitcoin exchanges proper with their services to adapt with the needs and want of the people.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:40:58 PM

The future of Bitcoin might be really interesting. I can't wait to see what will happen to banks. Right now, people use banks mostly because they want to store their money in a secure place. In the future, banks might replace exchanges. Some people will probably store their crypto there due to high interest rate or some other things that banks will think of in order to survive. I won't use banks in such case, I think that they are only looking for our money. They simply don't care about their clients.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:44:44 AM

The cryptocurrency market is just an emerging market and its yet to explode. From today 18th Dec, 2017, it is expected that the US will start to trade btc on their forex trading platform. Its the biggest and the largest forex market. It's expected price is not expected to go more than $10k for 2017 but right now, it's gone beyond $17k still in 2017 and its likely to hit $100k in 2018. Its the new direction the world is driving towards payment and expected to be the largest.

Yes it is gone and now it's heading into $21,000, I think it will be more rise value to come this coming year 2018. But about your expecting price that will hit in $100,000 this coming year 2018. I think it is very impossible because if you just start determine the bitcoin now, it's very far to reach in that value worth $100,000.
Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:40:01 AM

no one knows the future of bitcoin, on the other hand many who want bitcoin the higher the price, on the other hand many governments who want the loss of bitcoin
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:44:38 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is decentralised
It has no central authority over it which means the transactions strictly between 2 users and no third party involved
The government wont allow banks to accept bitcoins as the government requires data for transactions above certain value and bitcoin transactions keep your identity safe!
As an investment bitcoin is shooting skyrocket and the price reaching $15000 and predicted to rise even more in 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: