Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4016 times)
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:04:26 AM

While government nor banks may accept BTC for payment, we can still accept BTC for business or personal sales... little by little it creates the demand for BTC... it just need more attention to the general public

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:13 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, although many countries are banned bitcoin but some countries actually active and legalize bitcoin so that it can be said to be balanced, bitcoin has the opportunity to become the world's best investment in the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, although many countries are banned bitcoin but some countries actually active and legalize bitcoin so that it can be said to be balanced, bitcoin has the opportunity to become the world's best investment in the future.
if we look. now it is not prohibited but many countries are studying cryptocurrency even further so they do not misstep in doing an analysis of the cryptocurrency they will endorse
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

The future of the bitcoin is going to be a wonderful one, and base on the bitcoin transaction always be a equivalent to speed of light, which is very faster than bank paper money to the receiver, With the great future plain of bitcoin, the industry will be getting more stronger.
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

I think for the future Digital currencies will change the monopoly of currency that is by the government of a country, just like the internet that changed the monopoly practice in the phone industry.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:57 AM

I think for the future Digital currencies will change the monopoly of currency that is by the government of a country, just like the internet that changed the monopoly practice in the phone industry.
That means the decentralized system brought by bitcoin can bring about big changes. Change is deserved, for a better life. However, the existence of a central bank managed by the government also serves as an instrument of economic stability of the country, so I think bitcoin will be an alternative payment.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Daday23

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
In my country bitcoin is not very popular and only few used bitcoin but others know about bitcoin but they dont want to involved.I think in the present time we need to spread the benefits of having bitcoin so that its future we assure that mant people are  investing in bitcoin and used it.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:29:21 AM

I think in the future banks around the world use bitcoin for transactions between countries. The future of the bitcoin is going to be a wonderful one, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve. Bitcoin guarantees the future and can make savings because over time bitcoin increases.
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:32:36 AM

as the technological advances are very fast now I think in the future is not impossible if we can exchange bitcoin through the bank.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
Bitcoin has a bright future! People are keep patronizing bitcoins because they know how powerful is the blockchain technology. The blockchain technology is the reason why the payment system is becoming more faster and better than before.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

i would like to say future of bitcoins is great and i am sure about it all are banks it except it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

Most of the country around the world are now accepting bitcoin and the banking business are now world wide of transactions and easy to have a transaction  through online so i guess many people are willing to invest in bitcoin in the future.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

I think believe that bitcoin is bright futuer, because they powerful is the blockchain technology. And many people are willing to invest in bitcoin in the futuer.Bitcoin guarantees the future and can make savings because over time bitcoin increases.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Banks today have been really open with accepting bitcoins in exchange for fiat money. But really all depends on thr country if they actually welcome bitcoins and for that matter, other cryptocurrencies to penetrate their market. There is a demand, but the thing is, the government disallows transactions with banks.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

We are all hoping that bitcoin will grow to the extent that banks will adopt it. Though for now they are fighting bitcoin but when more people adopt bitcoin and some online trading corporations like Alibaba, Amazon and other big outlets like  Walmart then the banks will not have any other option than to adopt it. Hope we get there.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

Most of the country around the world are now accepting bitcoin and the banking business are now world wide of transactions and easy to have a transaction  through online so i guess many people are willing to invest in bitcoin in the future.
I agree with your opinion. If bitcoin starts to be accepted by many countries then I am sure that bitcoin can be used transactions are good because to my knowledge bitcoin is very useful and easy when investing even transactions using bitcoin easy too so I make sure there will be many people who are willing to invest and transact using bitcoin.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

it could be because bitcoin uses technological advancements and the times as its system if all countries accept bitcoin and formalize it as a possible currency exchange and payment system can cooperate with bitcoin
Workchain Centers

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

I think that economic systems have always needed a reference, in order to know or have a measure with which to compare. That I think is the future of Bitcoin, to be the reference for the world of the economic system based on cryptocurrencies. The developers (or developer) of Bitcoin knew what they were talking about and knew the future how it would develop, being aware of the functioning of economic systems, they also thought about their scarcity or limitation.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

banks can exchange with bitcoin I think it can happen if all countries recognize bitcoin as the official currency that can be used transactions in all countries
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will be alright. Bitcoin will survive through the hardship and trials bitcoin will conquer everything. Stability is always be an issues but jo matter what happened bitcoin sttod up and syill at the top.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: