Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4016 times)
lukas52

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

I think today or tomorrow Governments  may allow banks to deal with bitcoin as with fiat it is necessary to show source of funds if above a certain amount.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

Bitcoin has very bright future, can develop very strong
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

In futuristic terms,the whole idea of bitcoin is actually to remove our governments,banks and man-made borders that incur more transactional costs. Bitcoin will be used as a means of exchange world over pretty soon
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

To be truly honest i don't really know what is the future of bitcoin because i don't have power to know that but there are many things happens that is proven that it will give a high potencial profits in the future. So if you have a lot of bitcoins now you need to hold it a long time and wait then you will see you've gain a lot of things from it.

Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

we can notice today, the present
has beat the past days about bitcoiners.day by day the number of bitcoin users are increasing and going on.By using this coin,users get facilities and economic help. so, they are impress with bitcoin and we can hope that they will stay with it...
and as much people are are using bitcoin, it is making a stronger place in crypto world.
at last i would say...
The future of bitcoin is bright.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?

I think in the future bitcoin will be needed for transactions, because it is the future currency.
Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
Yes, I agree with you on this issue and I also think so. But still I will Express my opinion and I think that all the same bitcoin will soon grow and may break its own records.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

I think in the future banks around the world use bitcoin for transactions between countries. Perhaps moreover all countries use bitcoin as the official currency, so that every transaction can be done quickly, but many countries are not familiar with bitcoin and its technology. when that happens, it will become a new era in the world economy and finance.

It is how the country handle the bitcoins you'll see the future by using them properly. Bitcoin is the future currency! When the bitcoin legalized all over the world, the new world economy and finance will surely be successful.
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I think banks will provide bitcoin exchange services to real money in a country,
but to date some state banks have even banned the exchange of digital money into real money in the country, so traders will always provide bitcoins to exchange.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

i don't think because banks are against bitcoin so they will be never accept bitcoins but bitcoin dont need banks we can exchange bitcoins in different ways
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

Another strong evidence that electronic money will become a payment trend in the future is that most of the major banks around the world are interested in testing the implementation of electronic money transactions. Ensure long-term competition.

In my opinion many countries are not familiar with bitcoin and its technology. when that happens, it will become a new era in the world economy and finance.
I think in the future banks around the world use bitcoin for transactions between countries. Perhaps more than that all countries use bitcoin as the official currency, so every transaction can be done quickly
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

certainly can exchange bitcoin with the bank in the future provided that all countries accept bitcoin as the currency applicable to conduct a legitimate payment system transaction

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

bitcoin are increase.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Well we should wait for a country to start the accepting of bitcoin for an exchange to fiat money If there is one country that will going to support a trend like then possibly the other countries will follow and support bitcoin in the future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

i don't think because banks are against bitcoin so they will be never accept bitcoins but bitcoin dont need banks we can exchange bitcoins in different ways
There is no choice for the banks but to accept bitcoin and its technology because that is how the banks will benefit to its popularity and also to its exposure in the world. If bitcoin will continue to be popular and well adopted by a lot of people in the world then the banks will just go with the flow and they will get into it and try their best to fit to the growing era of blockchain.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

I think in the future the bank around the world will use bitcoin for transactions by countries. Probably, except that all countries use a bitcoin as official currency, so that every transaction can be done quickly , but many countries do not know the bitcoin and its technology. When that happens, it will be a new era of world economy and finance.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

Yes of course in the future, we can all exchange Bitcoin in the bank. If Bitcoin enthusiasts more and more and we can not afford if only exchange with traders, of course, we need a means to exchange it for easier. Hopefully, Bitcoin enthusiasts always increase every year.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

Bitcoin is gaining popularity among the online worker. In future bank will exchange bitcoin as a cash and also will become legal all of the country.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

Bitcoin will continue to expand and continue in different countries after some time. Its future will be very good, at the moment all the offline currency replacement. The bank will exchange bitcoin, cause the future behind the crypto victory.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

Bitcoin is now popular all over the world. I think Bitcoin's future is much better, bitcoin will be the best tool for exchange and more companies will accept bitcoin exchange.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: