Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4016 times)
soodungg26

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

I think that it's really difficult to answer this question , there are different miners, some such and pull volumes, and banks are buying futures , shows will continue to unfold as everyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

Bitcoin is now a digital asset, not a digital currency. People still transfer bitcoin to their country cash to pay in life. The story is continue in future.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

In the future i the bitcoin will be the best coin in the banks also for the transactions. Bitcoin is a digital currency in the crypto world.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

In future bitcoin will role the world economy. Bitcoin will be the good investment. Countries will accept bitcoin.bitcoin will bebest altcoin comparev
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

To be honest, I'm not sure in the near future bitcoin. Yes, maybe once bitcoin will become an international currency, but I really have doubts about the rapid growth of bitcoin, it may take time!
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

To be honest, I'm not sure in the near future bitcoin. Yes, maybe once bitcoin will become an international currency, but I really have doubts about the rapid growth of bitcoin, it may take time!
I am a holder of bitcoin since last year and there is no doubt that the future of bitcoin can became really good because bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency  and i believe bitcoin can survive in the future for more than 20 years.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

The future of bitcoin depends on the people who are using it today..Now a days bitcoin has become popular all over the world.I think this will happen because Bitcoin's price has reached more than $ 6000 and we should believe bitcoin.
soodungg26

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:01:47 AM

In the future i the bitcoin will be the best coin in the banks also for the transactions. Bitcoin is a digital currency in the crypto world.
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:36:39 AM

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
Yes. I do believe that bitcoin has a bright future and it is evident from the rising popularity among the people which has lead to increase usage and ultimately lead to increase in price of bitcoin, since it had begun. Now shops and stores have also started to accept bitcoin. And many commerce are done via it like trading of money, giving loan and even gambling. So from seeing such increase demand if bitcoin between the people, I think bitcoin does have a bright future.

Best comment on this thread. Bitcoins will give us our independence from the baking system. talk about bright
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:00:33 AM

Bitcoin will have a brilliant future since it began with an extremely encouraging potential even the value is ups and down or unstable regardless we have a splendid future if we proceed to accept the bitcoin and take care our wallets. Bitcoin will turn into a worldwide currency since there are all the huger companies and business are tolerating bitcoin as a type of payment. Bitcoin has a major help to us simply be persistence.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
Yes I do believe that bitcoin has a very bright and successful future. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people since it has started and its popularity is keep on increasing daily. It’s demand among the people has also increased a lot since it has started which is also increasing day by day. Then it’s potential users who are ready to invest in bitcoin have increased since it has started   This all is evident from the increasing price of bitcoin which is keep on increasing daily.
MBAPOLIN

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

We know,Bitcoin is a digital currency in the crypto world.It’s demand among the people has also increased a lot since it has started which is also increasing day by day.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin has a very bright and successful future. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people since it has started and its popularity is keep on increasing daily. It’s demand among the people has also increased a lot since it has started which is also increasing day by day. Then it’s potential users who are ready to invest in bitcoin have increased since it has started   This all is evident from the increasing price of bitcoin which is keep on increasing daily.
well, I believe in that. from the past until now, so many parties who want to drop the bitcoin, it's just never worked, even among those who participated to invest in the world of crypto. well, of course this will be a positive value and will make the world crypto become more developed in the future.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
pentix

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

Om 2018 we came closely.to the point where BTC has to show the world if it can be used and be useful for common people. Bare promises are not enough anymore
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

The bitcoin rollback actually seems like an example of the blockchain doing what it was designed to be able to do. The transactions in question still exist, they're just ignored by everyone because they're not on the longest chain anymore.But any alt still using a proof-of-work based chain could do the same, so this doesn't have anything to do with bitcoin in particular if you ask me.
d2dd

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:59:22 AM

I think that the banks will not exchange bitcoin, it is not very profitable for banks. Although it probably depends on the country.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

well, I believe in that. from the past until now, so many parties who want to drop the bitcoin, it's just never worked, even among those who participated to invest in the world of crypto. well, of course this will be a positive value and will make the world crypto become more developed in the future.

For me bitcoin have a great future because we know bitcoin now is become a popular and thier a country is using now a bitcoin to buy for needed and theres a big chance bank will adopt on bitcoin because of safety to earn and i think also in every country will use or replace the own currency to bitcoin

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Nobody knows the role that blockchain technology will play yet. The scene has been overrun with a get rich quick mentality but it's true benefit is yet to be seen.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

in fact all that can happen with bitcoin in the future if bitcoin can be accepted by all countries and official as currency applicable to transaction I think we can trade transaction and sale with bitcoin
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

in fact all that can happen with bitcoin in the future if bitcoin can be accepted by all countries and official as currency applicable to transaction I think we can trade transaction and sale with bitcoin

For me bitcoin have a bright future because of many investors to invest on bitcoin and become a popular in every country and we know the price of bitcoin will be reach the present price in this day so i think bitcoin will scattered and many persons will interest on bitcoin because of high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: