Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4016 times)
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:21:14 AM

The banks can exchange bitcoin if only the government of it country permit  or legalized it use of bitcoin in the bank but the charges will be high.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

I think banks will exchange bitcoin soon because bitcoin is highly profitable and many countries start accepting bitcoin and looking forward to legalize bitcoin in their country so people earn and invest in bitcoin without any difficulty.
alisafox2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

The popularity of bitcoin increases every day and progress does not stand still. In the bright future, Bitcoin will be a single currency that will allow you to make transactions faster. But seriously speaking, bitcoin will soon be one of the world's currencies. Japan has already made bitcoin currency.
HappyLocust41

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:30:59 AM

So far so good. The past year has made Bitcoin the most popular and used Crypto and the number of participating businesses and individuals keep on increasing.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:02 AM

For me, Bitcoin has a bright future to the world and everyday will increasing the knowledge of people about bitcoin and it provides many benefits as compared to that of traditional banking based fiat currencies. We can use Bitcoin as the alternative mode of payment instead of banks so technically Banks won't support any third party cryptocurrency. However, banks will definitely use the blockchain technology to increase their efficiency and compete Bitcoin. Even in that case, I am optimistic about the decentralised system and hence the Bitcoin/ETH like currencies.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:58 AM

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?

Well since Bitcoin has been known nowadays by being advertise in some social media involving Facebook I think Bitcoin will face a good future in the sense that the expensive price of this will attract more people to work here

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:43:20 AM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
I think there is a chance that all bank in the world will allow bitcoin and they will also it as deposit of their costumer. In addition to that, I think there where will be a good for bitcoin and I think it will be good enough in our future. I see the bright of future of bitcoin.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:15:20 AM

I think banks will exchange bitcoin soon because bitcoin is highly profitable and many countries start accepting bitcoin and looking forward to legalize bitcoin in their country so people earn and invest in bitcoin without any difficulty.
Yes I really do agree on you. Soon bitcoin will exchange banks because yes it is more ptofitable and especially it is really popular for everyone. Bitcoin has a high price and it continues to increase day by day. People always earn much as they want without any difficulties. It really help us through financial problem and for the future it will help us more and more.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

As I know there is bank in Germany that accept deposits in bitcoins so it is available at present  Smiley future is not so far as it seems to be)

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
iamsudzee

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:36:28 PM

As per the current rates of bitcoin...i see a good future..... one of the best ways to invest ur money....low risk high reward in my opinion .
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

i think there will be some sort of change in bitcoin.i mean some upgrade or something.that is my opinion only Smiley

You can not predict much about the future. We can only assume. In my opinion, Bitcoin in 2018 will continue to grow and nothing can threaten it at the moment. Also crypto like ETH will mean a lot soon.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

We cannot predict the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin cash  today, despite some controversy over the cryptocurrency's listing on the Coinbase exchange.Bitcoin's price has dipped below $18,000, marking a decline of more than $1,300 since the relaunch of coinbase.

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:34:24 PM

A lot has been going around and is being discussed about Bitcoin, now internet geeks really know about how to invest or trade using Bitcoin , so I think the days are not far from government to public sector banks start trading in bitcoins

jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:43 PM

I think in the future banks around the world use bitcoin for transactions between countries. Perhaps moreover all countries use bitcoin as the official currency, so that every transaction can be done quickly, but many countries are not familiar with bitcoin and its technology. when that happens, it will become a new era in the world economy and finance.
The future of bitcoin depends on how it will be embrace by existing players of the economy, like banks, traders, and other institutions. Consider also the laws that concerns with the regulations of the economic system of a certain country. Worldwide, countries have different economic system. Government leaders must see bitcoin as a productive tool for economic growth in the future.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is gonna be great,especially because of the continous upgrading of our technology.
I also think that it raise its value higher thanbefore and the demands on it will also increase.
Lastly, many companies will also accept bitcoin inthe future and different countries will allow it to be used.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Syella.A

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:37:43 PM

for bank exchange transactions with bitcoin or bitcoin legalized all of it is still under consideration of the respective state governments. if the government does not allow it, then the exchange of bitcoin or transaction using bitcoin will never happen

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:39:14 PM

I tried to look at the value of bitcoins before when it was year 2012 and i compare it today, I notice that the price has greatly and you cannot really believe that bitcoins will make this far so i think that it was really best to invest today to earn more profit in the future.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:41:50 PM

For many people the bitcoin futures on the traditional financial markets are dangerous because they are the only way to remove trust and to kill bitcoin.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:50:32 PM

I tried to look at the value of bitcoins before when it was year 2012 and i compare it today, I notice that the price has greatly and you cannot really believe that bitcoins will make this far so i think that it was really best to invest today to earn more profit in the future.
When we observe bitcoin from previous price it was really cheap. As my friend introduces me on how he earns I become interested fast in bitcoin to earn too. This makes me really believe in bitcoin and believe that future is good in btc.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:27:18 AM

I think bitcoin in the future is become more popular because yearly the population of bitcoin is increasing.
Bitcoin will continue to rise as investors also continue to grow. Bitcoin supply continues to diminish more and more enthusiasts, I think the price will explode
Undoubtedly bitcoin investors are increasing in number on daily basis. So many people are taking interest in bitcoin after reading about it and listening to international media which talks about bitcoin quite often. We should not waste our time in order to succeed in the modern world by earning money in the smartest possible way. Here you need to work in a smart way, not in the hardest possible way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: