Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4016 times)
Wasidibitco

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

Bitcoin menjamin kan masa depan dan bisa buat tabungan
karena seiring berjalannya waktu bitcoin semakin meningkat
Tidak ada keraguan bitcoin akan maju lebih baik
jika orang tau nilai bitcoin, mungkin jga orang itu berminat sebagai pengguna

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-emperor

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:57:21 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
it would be better if bitcoin can not be able to exchange on the Banks, because if it is happen bitcoin will be regulated from the government in any country where the Banks is located
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
it would be better if bitcoin can not be able to exchange on the Banks, because if it is happen bitcoin will be regulated from the government in any country where the Banks is located

Yes, banks will have the most bitcoin to control in the country as they exchange it for most people who live in that place. I just want bitcoin to be accepted as a legal currency for people but not regulated by them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:48:07 AM

I think with the development of the world of cryptocurrency, banks may open a transaction through bitcoin and exchange bitcoin to the currency, I have hope by redeeming bitcoin not charged a high fee
Hopefully all the banks will start transaction while using bit coin as crypto currency and they will exchange bit coin with other currencies in the concerned country and I am also very hopeful that the government will not implement extra taxes on the exchange or transaction.
peter1

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:11:40 AM

COINS as investment products is ok, but I don't think the currency will be accepted by the bank, because the currency will hurt the interests of the bank, and the currency is not likely to change the traditional financial sector.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:28:10 AM

I can see Bitcoin going to 100k USD maybe over the next five or so years. NOW the big banks and venture captalists and wall st are all putting their money behind crypto and will blw it up. Bitcoin futures and derivatives are coming, so expect by the end of 2018 a trillion dollar market cap for both Bitcoin and Altcoins.. It is now the best time to buy or forever regret not getting involved now in this revolution.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:29:28 AM

Everything will be simplified if it is accepted by the government in the future.
This can be used in hospitals.Many companies can invest. If the banks accept the bit coin, the cash transfer will change altogether.Bit coin should be accepted at least in online shopping. But definitely can not say that happens.
Smith871

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:08:37 AM

it will takes some time that banks will accepts direct transaction in bitcoins because bitcoins is not much famous in the developing country that what a bitcoins is? as we seems that bitcoins are getting popularity so soon it will be use as standard for doing digital transaction and then most of the banks will starts transaction their transaction in Btc which will confirm the future of bitcoins.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

what is increasingly likely is that the future of bitcoin is bright
If we look at the way bitcoin is performing since the time this concept of bitcoin was introduced to this world, then we’ll notice this thing that the performance of bitcoin is extremely very good. The number of investors is increasing just because of the reason that bitcoin is coming up to the expectations of the people. Bitcoin does hold a very bright future and it will serve this community in a significant manner.

Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:18:22 AM

In my opinion I frankly think bitcoin has a very bright future. Because now it has become popular all over the world. In future it may be exchangedable. Also those country have banned bitcoin.They will take their restrictions.In some point i think it will take the place of paper money. Let's see what happened in future.

oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:33:59 AM

Bitcoin is well used for investing forward with your investing then you will get a considerable profit.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

if the banks look that they can take a profit from bitcoin, I am sure that the banks will do it. I am sure that bitcoin will be able to exchange and we still have another option which is exchange altcoin pair bitcoin and we can make the profit from this. traders can trade bitcoin pair fiat too and I am sure that these trading will still exist. future of bitcoin will be bright and people will try what they can to have bitcoin and save it for a long time.
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:47:51 AM

Exchange of bitcoin from bank will be totally people driven. It would be govt. compulsion to allow bank to convert in locally currency, once maximum no. of people will invest in bitcoin. Otherwise, They may loose their lot revenue in terms of commission or transact fee etc.

Dozer988

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:51:45 AM

No need to wait in the future as some banks have accepted bitcoins and there are also ATMs for bitcoins in the world.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:19:59 AM

it's true, you don't need to wait for the future...you need to live and act now...all the more you have all the necessary possibilities for this...we don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the future
vidprab5

Activity: 222

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:42:14 AM

In the future the bitcoin will become bigger and higher. And the number of people using bitcoin will increase because for now it become popular. In social media you can see now about bitcoin. And some entrepreneur using bitcoin hoping that someday bitcoin become legalize to the world because bitcoin is tax free.
Bitcoin is the most popular and most profitable crypto currency in the digital age because its price and value is increasing day by day and the price of bitcoin has been reached to 6000$ in a very short period of time so I am very sure that the future of bit coin will be so much bright and wonderful.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:45:24 AM

Bitcoin will increase on its way to success thats why btc is the best, no any crypto that can replace to btc, so the future og btc is will base on the increasing and growth of thw users, investors and traders, so just think of the btc increase continuosly it wont be stopped
Vik87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:54:13 AM

For me, Bitcoin has a bright future to the world and everyday will increasing the knowledge of people about bitcoin. We need to exchange our bitcoin to banks to make a fiat. In other country they not accept bitcoin as money yet. But if many establishment accept this bitcoin maybe we do not need banks anymore. You know the value of bitcoin this day very high so many people want to work with this bitcoin. Few more years all we need is digital currency.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:00:09 AM

There are good things waiting on bitcoin in the future because of the wider popularity of bitcoin now and being accepted in many countries.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

Bitcoin is coming up with a disruptive model of transacting financial values and it provides many benefits as compared to that of traditional banking based fiat currencies. We can use Bitcoin as the alternative mode of payment instead of banks so technically Banks won't support any third party cryptocurrency. However, banks will definitely use the blockchain technology to increase their efficiency and compete Bitcoin. Even in that case, I am optimistic about the decentralised system and hence the Bitcoin/ETH like currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: