Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:25:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]INNOVA - We strive for innovation and adoption! | Hybrid Tribus coin  (Read 154379 times)
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

Price has plummeted 100% within a week.
So it's worthless now? I still see it above $0  Grin Tongue

Price has fluctuated in the past, we even had a lower price before the big bull run. If you can't stand volatility you should think about a more conservative investment. If you are not convinced of this coin move on to another one.

I agree however, that it would be nice to see an updated development roadmap
four_by_five

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

I'm running into tihs message when I run
Code:
innova-cli maseternode status
Code:
"status": "Not capable masternode: Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only."
I added
Code:
externalip=(my server IP)
to the innova.conf (without the '()' of course), but it doesn't make a difference, what else could I be missing?
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

I'm running into tihs message when I run
Code:
innova-cli maseternode status
Code:
"status": "Not capable masternode: Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only."
I added
Code:
externalip=(my server IP)
to the innova.conf (without the '()' of course), but it doesn't make a difference, what else could I be missing?

U opened the ports on your local pc?
four_by_five

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

Yeah, netstat says 14520 and 14519 are open. They're listed twice for some reason.

Code:
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State      
tcp        0      0 *:ssh                   *:*                     LISTEN     
tcp        0      0 localhost:14519         *:*                     LISTEN     
tcp        0      0 *:14520                 *:*                     LISTEN     
tcp        0      0 localhost:55500         *:*                     LISTEN     
tcp6       0      0 [::]:ssh                [::]:*                  LISTEN     
tcp6       0      0 ip6-localhost:14519     [::]:*                  LISTEN     
tcp6       0      0 [::]:14520              [::]:*                  LISTEN     
tcp6       0      0 [::]:55000              [::]:*                  LISTEN
four_by_five

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

I have an ALQO masternode running on the same server, but it uses different ports, so I didn't think there would be any clash until just now. I hope that's not the problem, i don't want to have to set up multiple servers.
coinsplease

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:00:46 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:10:36 PM by coinsplease

so glad i found the ignore button Grin

How'd that ignore button workout for you? Doubt you had much to lose anyway.

I have to thank people on this forum. I didn't even know what FUD meant. It means something like don't use your head, close your eyes, and blindly throw your money around. I judged that the entire market must be in a bubble if that was the general response from me pointing out a clear scam.

For people that lost money, i'm sorry but you were scammed. The scammer made off with millions. As long as this and others like it are worth more than $0.00 then the market is in an unstable bubble. Wait for this to be zero, for people to stop using the term FUD to silence information, then pick some legit technology.
coinsplease

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:18:13 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:09:39 PM by coinsplease

Is this just a clone of vivo? been looking through the github code and found multiple references to it.

Same algo, same coin basically.

Please people do not get scammed by this dev.

Read through my various post back in January where I describe some aspects of the illegal scam.  I was literally watching the scammers pull money out of peoples hands and telling people about it here. No one cared. The price was going up. The only response was FUD.
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

Is this just a clone of vivo? been looking through the github code and found multiple references to it.

Same algo, same coin basically.

Please people do not get scammed by this dev.

Read through my various post back in January where I describe some aspects of the illegal scam.  I was literally watching the scammers pull money out of peoples hands and telling people about it here. No one cared. The price was going up. The only response was FUD.

I read through these posts and have to agree with Oakey22 and coinsplease. This seems like a direct copy of Vivo and therefore I will stay away from both projects. It's unfortunate because Vivo could be legit. More research is required to see if there is any collusion between the two. Too much for me but hopefully someone else can figure this out and save others from getting scammed.
beeteeseas

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

so glad i found the ignore button Grin

How'd that ignore button workout for you? Doubt you had much to lose anyway.

I have to thank people on this forum. I didn't even know what FUD meant. It means something like don't use your head, close your eyes, and blindly throw your money around. I judged that the entire market must be in a bubble if that was the general response from me pointing out a clear scam.

For people that lost money, i'm sorry but you were scammed. The scammer made off with millions. As long as this and others like it are worth more than $0.00 then the market is in an unstable bubble. Wait for this to be zero, for people to stop using the term FUD to silence information, then pick some legit technology.

It worked out just fine! Its going back on right after this.. And I had 3-4k to lose: what I spent on a masternode, but I didn't expect gains like I saw in Jan so I sold at $17 and was ecstatic. Figured you would comeback to try and troll this coin. How did verge do for you, hopefully you didn't hodl that coin too long and end up with bags full of .07 cent coins. Everyones got a motive.
And what the hell are you talking about, the address you pointed out, funds are still all there..
http://explorer.innovacoin.info/address/iJhUJ6TUk6SWndBFaKWwT3xbPqJ7sY94Uh
It still seems like the one trying to lose people money is you, spouting off about scammers and trying to drive this coins price down. But it looks to me as though the masternodes are still stable, and still generating income.
https://ibb.co/eJ2S5x
coinsplease

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:56:30 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:25:01 PM by coinsplease

It worked out just fine! Its going back on right after this.. And I had 3-4k to lose: what I spent on a masternode, but I didn't expect gains like I saw in Jan so I sold at $17 and was ecstatic. Figured you would comeback to try and troll this coin. How did verge do for you, hopefully you didn't hodl that coin too long and end up with bags full of .07 cent coins. Everyones got a motive.
And what the hell are you talking about, the address you pointed out, funds are still all there..
It still seems like the one trying to lose people money is you, spouting off about scammers and trying to drive this coins price down. But it looks to me as though the masternodes are still stable, and still generating income.

Clueless. Maybe at least work on your people skills so you can hold a full time job.

I stated my motive clearly. To alert people of a scam. It didn't work. People kept buying. Mean while scammers were selling daily until it I pointed out here. So you win, scam is still working. My "trolling" has no effect. In fact the price tripled during my last "troll".

Don't worry I am not going to try to ruin your ponzi party. I won't post another message until this is below $0.50 in about 3 weeks. You at least need to make another fake website. The roadmap is going to be out of date, you need some more fake screen shots, and more stolen code that hasn't changed since day 1, not event to fix the fraudulent copywrite.

Misha76

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

Clueless. Maybe at least work on your people skills so you can hold a full time job.

I stated my motive clearly. To alert people of a scam. It didn't work. People kept buying. Mean while scammers were selling daily until it I pointed out here. So you win, scam is still working. My "trolling" has no effect. In fact the price tripled during my last "troll".

Don't worry I am not going to try to ruin your ponzi party. I won't post another message until this is below $0.50 in about 3 weeks. You at least need to make another fake website. The roadmap is going to be out of date, you need some more fake screen shots, and more stolen code that hasn't changed since day 1, not event to fix the fraudulent copywrite.

Yeah I'm not so sure about your scam claims coinsplease.  The word 'scammers' or 'scam' is thrown around often and usually based on assumptions and conjecture.  On the Innova discord today they have released the mobile wallet screen shots (without functionality yet) https://marvelapp.com/35aeb6e so there are developments it seems which is counter to your assertions.  I'm pretty certain Cryptopia's issues are also impacting the price during this time causing a period of uncertainty for all with some skin in Innova.  I'm not bailing out though. 
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

Yeah I'm not so sure about your scam claims coinsplease.  The word 'scammers' or 'scam' is thrown around often and usually based on assumptions and conjecture.  On the Innova discord today they have released the mobile wallet screen shots (without functionality yet) https://marvelapp.com/35aeb6e so there are developments it seems which is counter to your assertions.  I'm pretty certain Cryptopia's issues are also impacting the price during this time causing a period of uncertainty for all with some skin in Innova.  I'm not bailing out though. 

They had people like you rooting for bitconnect before they scammed and ran away with people's money.
ronald2010

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

He guys, at the crowdcoin forum i read this quote ? from GreenPanda,
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________
Let me first say that this is just my own opinion, not the one of others. I am not trying to spread fud, I am just one miner, do what you want with my message... but here is a copy/paste of a post that I made on the Sparks coin thread a few days ago... My suspicions are getting more serious since, those always anonymous developpers are getting more and more silent, and I feel it is important you research this:

Sparks, Rapture, Phobos, Cerberus, Crowdcoin, Race, Dinero, Infinex, Force, Stipend, Endorphin, VIVO, Innova, Cropcoin and the list goes on and on and on.... All the same exact pattern copied: Masternode/PoW hybrid, ''small'' premine, Masternode auctions through discords, Airdrops , Anonymous teams, same wallet code and bugs, Masternode gets most or half of the mining, only on stocksexchange (except 2 or 3 of thoses)... It wouldnt surprise me if it would be all coming from the same team/person or maybe a teacher somewhere giving his students a school project to each start a coin... Extremely suspicious, do your research and prove me wrong please!
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

I dont hope its tru, i just invest in some masternode of this list pffffff
filo1504

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:00:29 AM by filo1504

I spoke with some team members on telegram, there will be some great news quickly. they are not the same dev of desire vivo ecc.
At the moment team members are only dev, so they need someone for marketing (and probably other dev). if you are interested try to contact them on official telegram group. they cant do this without different team members roles.
Innova has good number of MN and good volume.

i have some news about whitepaper but its not official yet.
- innova will not be only a masternode coin. but there will be a project as privacy coin and (probably) exchange.
1) quickly (i dont know ETA) they will post a comparison table between innova, vivo zcash zoin zcoin and other privacy coin. in which they will show what they want implement on innova (segwit, atomic swap, tor ecc) and why innova will be different from other privacy coin.
2) they start to develop exchange on mobile wallet, (i dont know if will be hybrid or dex, or if you can trade other crypto)
3) they start to write whitepaper, and they hired some guys for proofread.

- they want reassure us on premine, they will use it for:
1) incentive other dev to help them in some job. (just some example of jobs, enable segwit, some task for exchange). jobs will be posted on innova website and telegram group.
2) developed mobile wallet exchange
3) be listed in other exchange
4) bounty program
5) giveaway

at the moment they are working on :
1) mobile wallet, on private repository. they push ios first than android. they want to implement later an exchange (dex or hybrid) on mobile wallet. in this way you can buy or sell INN (and maybe other cripto, not official yet) due to your wallet.
3) they will put something new on github

compliments to a member of community who create second explorer. Innovascan.io its just perfect. Innova really want help like this.

i will do a video (masternode setup guide) in italian. if you want to help innova in this you can do it in your language. video setup guide will be added to site.
CryptAtomeTrader44

Activity: 340
Merit: 103

It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:41:52 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 05:06:45 PM by CryptAtomeTrader44

I spoke with some team members on telegram, there will be some great news quickly. they are not the same dev of desire vivo ecc.
At the moment team members are only dev, so they need someone for marketing (and probably other dev). if you are interested try to contact them on official telegram group. they cant do this without different team members roles.
Innova has good number of MN and good volume.

i have some news about whitepaper but its not official yet.
- innova will not be only a masternode coin. but there will be a project as privacy coin and (probably) exchange.
1) quickly (i dont know ETA) they will post a comparison table between innova, vivo zcash zoin zcoin and other privacy coin. in which they will show what they want implement on innova (segwit, atomic swap, tor ecc) and why innova will be different from other privacy coin.
2) they start to develop exchange on mobile wallet, (i dont know if will be hybrid or dex, or if you can trade other crypto)
3) they start to write whitepaper, and they hired some guys for proofread.

- they want reassure us on premine, they will use it for:
1) incentive other dev to help them in some job. (just some example of jobs, enable segwit, some task for exchange). jobs will be posted on innova website and telegram group.
2) developed mobile wallet exchange
3) be listed in other exchange
4) bounty program
5) giveaway

at the moment they are working on :
1) mobile wallet, on private repository. they push ios first than android. they want to implement later an exchange (dex or hybrid) on mobile wallet. in this way you can buy or sell INN (and maybe other cripto, not official yet) due to your wallet.
3) they will put something new on github

compliments to a member of community who create second explorer. Innovascan.io its just perfect. Innova really want help like this.

i will do a video (masternode setup guide) in italian. if you want to help innova in this you can do it in your language. video setup guide will be added to site.

Hum, when i read this message (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2301946.msg24031636#msg24031636) from you, I can not believe that what you write there is something other than PUMP. and I will not blame you because I was able to sell my INN coins at an acceptable price in relation to the drop it had just taken from 3 or 5 days ...

But finally, it should all the same that the DEV of INN realize that it is up to them to communicate all this on their BTCTALK page on this thread!

You speak in their place on their own ad thread !?! Do not you think it's very curious Huh Especially if i read the post of your profile as the link I give?

I will not resume the mining of this coin until the DEVs will not bother to explain why in the code github there are the same lines when in the code of VIVO.

Everyone asks to believe them, but they must say it themselves and at least post it on their site. That seems to me the least of things!

In the meantime, it's a pretty pump, nothing else. Bravo!

I use gg translate
rowlando

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Hahahahaha.... All of these coins are scams, and you are all  mugs for falling for  it. Tell me, if you can remember...... What happened to bitconnect?
Ask yourself this question: Would you have bought this coin to hold if it did not have a masternode? If the answer is no, then you probably should not be holding this coin. It is all one big pyramid scheme waiting to collapse....
CryptAtomeTrader44

Activity: 340
Merit: 103

It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

Hahahahaha.... All of these coins are scams, and you are all  mugs for falling for  it. Tell me, if you can remember...... What happened to bitconnect?
Ask yourself this question: Would you have bought this coin to hold if it did not have a masternode? If the answer is no, then you probably should not be holding this coin. It is all one big pyramid scheme waiting to collapse....

I think your reaction is too simple. Not Lending here. Just Empty shell, it's in all that it seems.

For my part I mined a few days in algo-profit switching, so I mostly lost the power of mining and mining time.
No conservation of these coins.
I had already read on a thread, sell it in a day for all of alcoins like this one... Except that I could not because I did not have enough computing power yet. and there are minimums before selling on the exchanges places.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

I have a Innova masternode and feel like no response is a big reason for it.  I read the INN will go proof of stake in 3rd quarter as well as some other updates. This MN pays well and has been pretty solid in the 8$ range, so it would be considered a strong buy right now
OhMyHolyToken

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

What is the best pool?
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

were is best pool all speed?

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: