Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

how many VR users can this platform support simultaneously?
is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin
I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.
But after beta and all i expect a smooth platform.
Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best
New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
I think it's still a long time before VR apps get fashionable, so I do not think there's a massive influx of customers at the beginning.
It's a good thing that markspace is establishing itself before VR tech will go mainstream.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin
I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.
But after beta and all i expect a smooth platform.
Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best
New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
I think it's still a long time before VR apps get fashionable, so I do not think there's a massive influx of customers at the beginning.
It's a good thing that markspace is establishing itself before VR tech will go mainstream.
I would like to think that crypto investors are wise enough to invest in this kind of project and I would assume they already knew the big potential of VR based projects like this. Smiley
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

Pre-sale is finished!

''1991 people joined our platform, and we collected 5 056 992 USD, with an average check of 2 339 USD!''

link to blog https://medium.com/@markspace/thank-you-for-being-a-part-of-our-project-ce9996002a21

Good figures for the pre-ico. does this mean the softcap has been reached already and the project will go on ?

They wrote in the article that the goal was achieved. So the soft cap is assembled. The project will continue. Now it is necessary to hold two rounds of ICO. Only the period between rounds a whole year. But maybe this is not bad.

Congratulations to the project team, the pre sale has made such good results, it seems that the market repercussions are good

Ya, i think many people are looking for altcoin now including ICOs.
The BTC dominance is only 33.x%

Even if they're buying (or bought) questionable projects (I'm looking at you xrp, xvg and tron) I agree with you and I think that BTC's domincance will go down further
I don't know but I think 30% market dominance for bitcoin will be good for the next months and then we will see if the lightning network will work as they promised.
I like that the average amount of each investor is not so large. We know for sure that there are no large whales, which - when they will have the opportunity to go into plus with profit - can significantly reduce token price.
Yes you are right. But large investors are also needed for stability and development. But I agree that the smaller the large whales the more stable the cost of coins.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

I assume their servers and computer power will be decentralized or at least they should think about adding that option to support a huge number of users. Sometimes devs are taken by surprise by the big amount of costumers.

I think i remember seeing on the roadmap/whitepaper that they would start of as centralized and would then work towards decentralizing it. But i can't find it now.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

I assume their servers and computer power will be decentralized or at least they should think about adding that option to support a huge number of users. Sometimes devs are taken by surprise by the big amount of costumers.

I think i remember seeing on the roadmap/whitepaper that they would start of as centralized and would then work towards decentralizing it. But i can't find it now.

It is normal that failures happen in the first days of the platform, either due to the massive amount of users or due to system errors. The most important thing in these cases is to react quickly and solve the bugs as soon as possible.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

nowadays ether price is increased and what about  mark.space token value and price also will increase or double tokens?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

Today I was looking for an Oculus Rift but goddamit it was around €600, I think that for a mainstream adoption it must be half of that. It's not even wireless is it?

nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
Why do you think that he has no future?
nrvkush

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
vit0z

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
You are mistaken, already now there are many examples of the fact that VR is no longer just the near future, but the present.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

You are mistaken, already now there are many examples of the fact that VR is no longer just the near future, but the present.
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest faults will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Moreover, already quite large companies have long been working in this direction.
vit0z

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest faults will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Moreover, already quite large companies have long been working in this direction.
Whom specifically do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
nrvkush

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

Whom specifically do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
I think you do not quite understand who it is, I'm talking about HTC, Google, Microsoft. I do not think that they do not have enough opportunities)
vit0z

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

I think you do not quite understand who it is, I'm talking about HTC, Google, Microsoft. I do not think that they do not have enough opportunities)
I agree with you that while everything is not quite perfect, but just now it is worth starting to work in this direction, just everyone is ready to go devices to the market, and at a fairly reasonable price.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

I agree with you that while everything is not quite perfect, but just now it is worth starting to work in this direction, just everyone is ready to go devices to the market, and at a fairly reasonable price.
If you are so sure of this, then why are there so few VR devices and options for using it on the market?
vit0z

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

If you are so sure of this, then why are there so few VR devices and options for using it on the market?
Perhaps in something you are right. But nothing happens at once, development takes time! In fact, Mark Space is a great platform with its own developments and I think it's quite a successful future, everyone started small! In any case, we can only wait for the result, guess early!
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Dears, what is the aim of your project, I want to know everything about your project.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

Dears, what is the aim of your project, I want to know everything about your project.
This is the platform for business, e-commerce, and communities where anybody can create their own 3D website that is compatible with VR.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

This is the platform for business, e-commerce, and communities where anybody can create their own 3D website that is compatible with VR.
I want to know the technical side of your project.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: