Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
In Japan, already VR technologies have been popular for a long time, after 10 years we will be able to choose any virtual world for ourselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest? 
We expect that piece on vr+blochain, which will compare most of these projects, will be published soon.
We do not have close competitors (like coke & pepsi), all other projects are quite different
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?
I would like to know Internet browsers that I can use for it?

All internet browsers support VR plugins.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

Some new events? The more the team will participate in more events, the more investors will be able to attract. Smiley
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

Unless I missed something I think there's a big barrier for MarkSpace's growth that needs to be addressed sooner or later. That's making content for MarkSpace that fit in with the environment and objects made by other people and companies. Is there an enforced standard or is there a certain combination of apps and hardware that content creators are required or recommended to use for creating objects and uploading them to MarkSpace?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:27:20 AM

Some new events? The more the team will participate in more events, the more investors will be able to attract. Smiley

Well, the only thing i the partnership with eBTC, but for now, nothing more, on itself this project is BIG, as big as Vibe, so obviously partnerships will come eventually on its own, so no worries for this, you should just wait it out, and check here or their website from time to time.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:01:37 AM

Well, the only thing i the partnership with eBTC, but for now, nothing more, on itself this project is BIG, as big as Vibe, so obviously partnerships will come eventually on its own, so no worries for this, you should just wait it out, and check here or their website from time to time.

Wait a minute Voltaje, I've been backreading and I think I missed this info. It is not added also to their OP. I just want to clarify, did you mean that MarkSpace partnered with eBTC? or you partnered with eBTC? Thanks!

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:14:37 AM

Wait a minute Voltaje, I've been backreading and I think I missed this info. It is not added also to their OP. I just want to clarify, did you mean that MarkSpace partnered with eBTC? or you partnered with eBTC? Thanks!
Hmmm, I dont see any partnership with eBTC on markspace official website.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:27:45 AM

I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest? 
We expect that piece on vr+blochain, which will compare most of these projects, will be published soon.
We do not have close competitors (like coke & pepsi), all other projects are quite different
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?
I would like to know Internet browsers that I can use for it?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
It's very good! What is your main idea?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.

i might have missed your answer so I will ask again, what do you think about project Sansar the second life 2, it seems your services are similar. Do you see them as competition ?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
In Japan, already VR technologies have been popular for a long time, after 10 years we will be able to choose any virtual world for ourselves.

What's it used for on a big scale in Japan?

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

What's it used for on a big scale in Japan?
Entertaiment, these are what i have found so far.
http://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/vr-parks-on-japan/index.html

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/24/business/tech/vr-amusement-center-opens-shibuya-cash-new-tech/#.WmGB2qinFPY

https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/things-to-do/virtual-reality-in-tokyo

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/07/national/japanese-planetariums-art-museums-tap-vr-craze-offer-immersive-experiences/#.WmGCW6inFPY
Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

Hmmm, I dont see any partnership with eBTC on markspace official website.

I don't think there is any partnership between eBTC and Mark.Space coz there was no information on their twitter.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

have you had a look at the following VR addition: teslasuit.io .Would this suit work with markspace? I think this would be a realy nice addition
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

have you had a look at the following VR addition: teslasuit.io .Would this suit work with markspace? I think this would be a realy nice addition

Teslasuit looks very nice and advanced. It would be nice to see some partnership here.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

This looks pretty advanced. However reprogramming games or so to work with this suit won't be easy. Cool innovation though.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

Teslasuit looks very nice and advanced. It would be nice to see some partnership here.

this looks soo cool. I wish this was coming to mark.space, though I don't think it's up to them necessarily to support it. It's up to the partners using mark.space to offer support in their environments.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

now presale has penetrated 5m$ what is the softcape of this project?

They don't have a soft-cap, their hard-cap is at $ 35 million.

35 mln? Its a little big... But if they will not reach hard cap, what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burn?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

Well Japanese are more open for all this technical stuff. They opened themself fast for Bitcoin and also they always try to implement newest technology in real life and entertainment sector.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

now presale has penetrated 5m$ what is the softcape of this project?

They don't have a soft-cap, their hard-cap is at $ 35 million.

35 mln? Its a little big... But if they will not reach hard cap, what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burn?
For VR project this is normal hard-cap.
Unredeemed tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

Well Japanese are more open for all this technical stuff. They opened themself fast for Bitcoin and also they always try to implement newest technology in real life and entertainment sector.

And japan is also going to start their own government backed cryptocurrency in march 2018. those guys are really insane and believe in the future of blockchain Smiley
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

And japan is also going to start their own government backed cryptocurrency in march 2018. those guys are really insane and believe in the future of blockchain Smiley
The only pity is that now China and South Korea have decided to somehow oppose crypto and that influenced the market negatively. Anyway, I am sure that very soon they also see the future in blochchain and will support it as before. They are just afraid of the changes
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: