Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

Hey guys did you try the demo (https://demo.mark.space/)? Damn! that demo looks great wish I had seen it before.

Yes i tried again yesterday its quite promising even if there is still a lot to do to improve it. Still its just a demo..
i just tried the demo seems to me like a mix between second life and google street view as a beginning point is not bad, but there is still much to work

Did you try it with a VR glass or just the desktop demo? Because I can imagine it would look much more impressive when you have the intended VR gear for it.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Hey guys did you try the demo (https://demo.mark.space/)? Damn! that demo looks great wish I had seen it before.

Yes i tried again yesterday its quite promising even if there is still a lot to do to improve it. Still its just a demo..
i just tried the demo seems to me like a mix between second life and google street view as a beginning point is not bad, but there is still much to work

Did you try it with a VR glass or just the desktop demo? Because I can imagine it would look much more impressive when you have the intended VR gear for it.

Yeah, it should be good if we can access it with the proper device. But unfortunately, VR device is still very expensive here in my place.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

Yeah, it should be good if we can access it with the proper device. But unfortunately, VR device is still very expensive here in my place.
Maybe will be good if they can provide some VR devices at some special price for those who invest in they project for the perfect user experience
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

Maybe will be good if they can provide some VR devices at some special price for those who invest in they project for the perfect user experience
They should probably pick some technology as the basis to do that. I would vote for something like google cardboard) - cheap and pretty ok. Still, they have to increase quality. As for successful VR companies as Oculus e.g., their products are still too expensive for a mass usage
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

It could be a good idea, but maybe they are still focusing on the development of the project.
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

So the ICO is starting in two days right? I hope they get the demo back online soon so potential investors can try/see it before they contribute

What happened with demo? Page 404 now... Anyone tried demo already? What impressions?

Maybe they are just working on it. Improving it or adding features before the ICO start.

the page does not work for me either so I'm sure they are working on it by now

I'm new in here! so hi boys. I'm pretty new to crypto anyway but my best friend told me about it. so now I'm starting right off. so hi :*

Jumping right in the ICO's? Please DYOR when investing in crypto, Markspace looks promising but Always check out everything yourself
Indeed, there's a lot of marketing around cryot so is better to check every project by yourself.
It's a big problem that many people even don't read whitepapers and invest blindly in some projects. Mark.space has great plans and I am sure it will be successful.

Its because most ICOs (or even coins) have gone up over the last year. You can blindly throw a dart and win.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

VR space is doing great in crypto projects. Mark.Space will do good. I cant wait to make my own virtual space. This is unique concept
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

The icobench rating platform is rating this project with 4.1 / 5.0

https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

It can never be too less work. they have good potential to improve and develop the thing
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

Thank you, I have not tried. Now this will do, tomorrow I will write my impressions. I hope you will not be disappointed)
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

Shouldn't need to be very expensive.. you can use a smartphone with google cardboard to get a feel of vr.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

So the ICO is starting in two days right? I hope they get the demo back online soon so potential investors can try/see it before they contribute

What happened with demo? Page 404 now... Anyone tried demo already? What impressions?

Maybe they are just working on it. Improving it or adding features before the ICO start.

I'm new in here! so hi boys. I'm pretty new to crypto anyway but my best friend told me about it. so now I'm starting right off. so hi :*

Jumping right in the ICO's? Please DYOR when investing in crypto, Markspace looks promising but Always check out everything yourself
Indeed, there's a lot of marketing around cryot so is better to check every project by yourself.
It's a big problem that many people even don't read whitepapers and invest blindly in some projects. Mark.space has great plans and I am sure it will be successful.

Not many people hanshammer, almost everyone just jump into ICOs without a proper research, which is the saddest thing we're facing right now in crypto

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

The icobench rating platform is rating this project with 4.1 / 5.0

https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space

It's a good rating, but tbh i don't trust ICO rating sites much. I always like to do my own research and i encourage everybody to do this. At least look at the team and if there is a demo/product already. That being said, Mark.Space checks both those boxes and i'm positive about this project after my research.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Shouldn't need to be very expensive.. you can use a smartphone with google cardboard to get a feel of vr.

As @batako said, you do not need a very expensive VR. And a cardboard is good. You can also make it from cardboard, 2 lenses, magnet, a stapler and some rubber band. There are a lot of tutorials for who can not afford VR glasses.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

They should probably pick some technology as the basis to do that. I would vote for something like google cardboard) - cheap and pretty ok. Still, they have to increase quality. As for successful VR companies as Oculus e.g., their products are still too expensive for a mass usage
Thanks for the advice, I didnt know, that they are so cheap, will buy one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

Very nice that MARK.SPACE has already a demo, it’s very good for people who want to see some part of the project. I know that many investors like when there is alareay a demo before or during the token sale, that show that the tram work hard for the project.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

As @batako said, you do not need a very expensive VR. And a cardboard is good. You can also make it from cardboard, 2 lenses, magnet, a stapler and some rubber band. There are a lot of tutorials for who can not afford VR glasses.

Yes, and you'll need to bring some of your imagination too, so you can get an idea of how it might look like on the proper hardware

greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

Not many people hanshammer, almost everyone just jump into ICOs without a proper research, which is the saddest thing we're facing right now in crypto
Now wild hype because any ICO brings profit, but it will be up to the first large scam project.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

harhar thats not a big problem for MARK.SPACE that many people even don't read whitepapers and invest blindly in some projects.  Grin
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

harhar thats not a big problem for MARK.SPACE that many people even don't read whitepapers and invest blindly in some projects.  Grin

The interestin thing is that it is working without. Thats verry weired. I invest only if I doublecheck the provided information or chat with the developpers.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: