Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
It would be interesting to try it . Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.
Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project
I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.
For computers I agree with you, but for the phones i disagree ,there are also cheap VR devices for phones. For now all "MARK.SPACE" locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. I think anyone can afford a phone and a VR helmet at the lowest price.
Prices will get a lot cheaper over the next months. I believe in a few years even people from developing countries can afford VR headsets.
i believe that a mobile phone and a mobile device vr can already be found at a fair price, with the large distribution i think the price will go down again and will be accessible even for developing countries, the demo of mark.space is exceptional i hope in the next future they increase the interactivity with the vr
I think when this direction will become more popular - chinese will engaged production 3D devices and they will able offer 3D glasses at affordable price.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
It would be interesting to try it . Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.
Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.
It's not so hard if you combine VR with AR.
AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
investing in similar projects can bring excellent profit.
Undoubtedly the future for VR, in a year we will see a rapid growth of technology, especially VR.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project
I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.
For computers I agree with you, but for the phones i disagree ,there are also cheap VR devices for phones. For now all "MARK.SPACE" locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. I think anyone can afford a phone and a VR helmet at the lowest price.
Prices will get a lot cheaper over the next months. I believe in a few years even people from developing countries can afford VR headsets.
i believe that a mobile phone and a mobile device vr can already be found at a fair price, with the large distribution i think the price will go down again and will be accessible even for developing countries, the demo of mark.space is exceptional i hope in the next future they increase the interactivity with the vr
I think when this direction will become more popular - chinese will engaged production 3D devices and they will able offer 3D glasses at affordable price.
What is the key challenges the team faces in order to successfully deploy their Project and ensure success for tokenholders?
rlm42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Come on, seriously?
AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
Undoubtedly the future for VR, in a year we will see a rapid growth of technology, especially VR.
VR is the next technology that will replace today's one. To be involved as earlier as possible will give us a bunch of benefits that we will reap in the future.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

What is the key challenges the team faces in order to successfully deploy their Project and ensure success for tokenholders?
At the moment the biggest challenge may be to introduce new partnerships to leverage the Mark.Space platform and demonstrate to the world its potential, but the Team seems determined and committed enough to do so
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

Come on, seriously?
VR is the next technology that will replace today's one. To be involved as earlier as possible will give us a bunch of benefits that we will reap in the future.
that is true. all that the dev's need to do now is deliver on the product. the technology will sort itself out.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

At the moment the biggest challenge may be to introduce new partnerships to leverage the Mark.Space platform and demonstrate to the world its potential, but the Team seems determined and committed enough to do so
They already got good partnerships, so I guess when the platform is fully functional new potential partners will be easy to find.
rlm42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

Come on, seriously?
that is true. all that the dev's need to do now is deliver on the product. the technology will sort itself out.
Ok, i agree with you, its amazing
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

They already got good partnerships, so I guess when the platform is fully functional new potential partners will be easy to find.
I can't agree with it also... this project has already proven to have a serious dev team and the beta site is not something they can make up in a few weeks.
it has a big engine behind it and they keep updating it all the time..
So, i'm sure this is a project worth investing in... i'd like to see much more about them
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

The current platform it's a sort of demo but it's pretty good, it gives an idea on how the "city" will be "builded". For sure we'll further development after ICO

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

The current platform it's a sort of demo but it's pretty good, it gives an idea on how the "city" will be "builded". For sure we'll further development after ICO

at least, they show what they do now

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

In general, what are the plans for trading tokens on exchanges? Will the token trade on exchanges between the ICO rounds? Since this period is very large - a whole year.
I think that yes at least in etherdelta there are all erc-20 tokens. But still it's hoped that all tokens will be sold in the first round!

Etherdelta doesn't count for an erc20 token. It is the default.

I really want to hear something from the team about listing on exchanges. And my hopes are for kucoin still.Coss and Huobi

So far in telegram they have confirmed listings on Coss and Huobi. Hopefully Kucoin will come as well.
well then they have two exchange already announced, i hope they make arrangements also with others so as will have more choice, the demo is nice, i like it...
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Come on, seriously?

Maybe i don't get it but what excatly does it replace? Do you mean online shopping? Since it can't replace VR or AR technology since we got them already.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:50:30 PM

at least, they show what they do now
Yes, i hope they will add new features in order to see the full potential of the project.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

The main tokensale will start in less thn 2 hours from now. Wish everyone will not miss this good opportunity!
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

Why there is no information about the project? Where can I read the description? Can I get the link? Or I just do not work well on the Internet and do not load the information?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Why there is no information about the project? Where can I read the description? Can I get the link? Or I just do not work well on the Internet and do not load the information?

If you are sitting with a laptop or computer, then everything is fine. Description does not work for he. It does not load for some reason. Log on to the site through your mobile device. Everything is loaded there. I also ran into this problem first.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

In general, what are the plans for trading tokens on exchanges? Will the token trade on exchanges between the ICO rounds? Since this period is very large - a whole year.
I think that yes at least in etherdelta there are all erc-20 tokens. But still it's hoped that all tokens will be sold in the first round!

Etherdelta doesn't count for an erc20 token. It is the default.

I really want to hear something from the team about listing on exchanges. And my hopes are for kucoin still.Coss and Huobi

So far in telegram they have confirmed listings on Coss and Huobi. Hopefully Kucoin will come as well.
well then they have two exchange already announced, i hope they make arrangements also with others so as will have more choice, the demo is nice, i like it...

I wouldn't mind if they progressively roll-out listings on more exchanges - this seems to give a more sustained interest rather than a once off thing.

dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

I heard that today begins selling tokens. Is it so? Where can I get them? Or am I mistaken and the sale has already ended? or has not started yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: