Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5422 times)
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:04:17 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

Nobody's no about the future of bitcoin. We can't say anything about it. But i believe that bitcoin will survive and wil never end. The reason is everyone start involving with bitcoins and making good profit from it. More people use it more the price will increase and give positive effect on market.
BUT Bitcoin is not a pyramid sort of scheme.

Precisely!
Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention and love by many people at press time. These are the people that were hesitant in investing to bitcoin before and just made up their mind now to finally get some coins for themselves.
Yes currently bitcoin users are increasing from year to year even from day to day the number of bitcoin users is increasing, so I think bitcoin will never end. probably also because the unstable price makes its users use bitcoin, But if bitcoin is stable the chances of bitcoin will end.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:05:04 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
I'm sure bitcoin will grow bigger later because very many people are interested to access bitcoin because of considerable profit and many countries are getting interested in using bitcoin as its currency
glubex

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:06:40 AM

I think it is because the bitcoin still grows and it gives you a way to earn more after the price increases after you bought it. It is not bad to sell some bitcoins if the price increases but make a good prediction when the bitcoin price decrease so you could buy more and get higher profit once the price grows again.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:15:10 AM

We dont predict what if happens after 5 years but i will surely that if bitcoin reach $10000 in this year or 2018 maybe so much people support this ans it will cause that bitcoin will going to continue to grow and the bitcoin is become thecfuture money.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:18:39 AM

We dont predict what if happens after 5 years but i will surely that if bitcoin reach $10000 in this year or 2018 maybe so much people support this ans it will cause that bitcoin will going to continue to grow and the bitcoin is become thecfuture money.

Does a higher price automatically mean bigger support? In some way it probably does.
But its not like people will be like oh bitcoin is 10k now, now I really have to buy. People need to support the tech not just the price.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:37:27 AM

I dont think  if bitcoin is forever because all things have end so i think i can sure that bitcoin will never ends if all govermen legalized this bitcoin and unbanned to many country this is the one thing that i i know.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:52:26 AM

To make sure that it continues to grow then we should continuously use bitcoin and spread the good news about bitcoin to the people. There would always be people/company who are anti to it because it doesn't serve their purpose so they would always find ways to discourage others who are not enlightened to the purpose of bitcoin. Bitcoin has been receiving a lot of attention lately and there are others who are trying to get its limelight but still there are strong supporters of it so if the demand will continue then bitcoin will continue to exist.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:55:22 AM

That's a good question .. But I'm more optimist about Bitcoin being there for another 100 years, rather then Euro for example ... The fixed supply of 21.000.000 makes it a lot more valuable over time.
The same as gold.

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:57:10 AM

Does a higher price automatically mean bigger support? In some way it probably does.
But its not like people will be like oh bitcoin is 10k now, now I really have to buy. People need to support the tech not just the price.

It usually does as long as you can earn.from it. Mostly now people will get curious to a thing that is really high price and try to own 1 that also.makes money from it. As long as the price is really high the demand will follow because they will earn a profit from.it then we can make sure it will not end

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cutie04

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:03:21 AM

For me bitcoin it's never end because all the member of bitcoin is I know that Bitcoin never stop and end.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:13:56 AM

It is impossible to lose bitcoin because it has been gradually recognized in the whole world. like here in our country, in the Philippines, the bitcoin users are growing, many are still investing in Btc.
Dine19

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:21:27 AM

ose kind of statements come from the 1% that sees how bitcoin might actually be a problem to be deal with in the future. They feel desperate, threatened by how massive the acceptance of bitcoin has been in the world, and their clients are starting to wonder if they should keep paying taxes to the banks rather taking most of the fiat and invest in bitcoin. There's nothing to prove, BTC is here to stay, and for a long time,
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:30:04 AM

We can make sure bitcoin never end by convince many people to use it and make it the centralize micro money. And i think bitcoin never end instead it will grow up and make it popular.  

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:13:37 AM

we can see from its price that from year to year continue to rise, the number of bitcoin users continues to grow, it's all an indication that bitcoin is still a lot of its devotees and far from the word ends. Until now there is no indication of bitcoin will end if viewed from the price and its users continue to experience significant increases
bxbxy

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:24:07 AM

As we can see, the price of bitcoin continue to rise and grow and bitcoin members are fully supporting it. So we can assume that the bitcoin will continue to rise and will never end.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:39:12 AM

Ensuring Bitcoin never ends in the community is a statement hard to predict. I think as long as there are people continously serving and participating in Bitcoin world, it will never ends.

Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:01:44 AM

As long as people in the community still use bitcoin daily and are continuously investing and trading bitcoin will still work and will never end.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:15:53 AM

I think slowly all will follow the path bitcoin. basically technology can not be separated from our life. so in the future there will be more innovations about digital technology and of course including crypto.
regardless of whether the bank or the government says, gradually they will be involved in bitcoin.
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:17:30 AM

Bitcoin will not end because it will declare died many times, but this can survive. No one can stop this because there is a worldwide user. As long as many people earn and invest here money it will not end. We can't predict what is going to happen more in the next years.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:22:23 AM

It all depends on the bitcoin community itself how to keep Bitcoin alive, because as long as Bitcoin keeps spinning on the market, it is unlikely that Bitcoin will die, let alone the Bitcoin supply itself is limited, just as paper money is also limited in manufacture, Bitcoin will stay alive, though we do not know how the future of Bitcoin is and can only predict it.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: