Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

The lack of competition and inability to challenge the large Money Transfer Operators is directly responsible for the cost of remittances staying punitively high, at around 8%. Zed Network will give them good competition!
If ZED NETWORK offer less transaction fee which is mention in the whitepaper. this could be a big challenge to their competitor.
I hope that the excellence possessed by the ZED project is able to attract investors and their supporters to participate here, because the concept that ZED has is very cool and this is a very loved advantage if you miss this good opportunity
If ZED offers low rates of transaction fee, well it will definitely enjoyed by the people. In my country, whatever remittance you are as long as we can save more we will choose you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

Maybe it will take time to become profitable in any way. But if you believe in this project you will support it in the end just what I am doing right now no matter what. To the team and for the success  Cheesy
Yes, its  true that it will take  so much time  to be profitable in any kind of project. You will spend more time and effort as well as money in every project you wanted to build. There's no project that will earn instant.
jackielim

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

The lack of competition and inability to challenge the large Money Transfer Operators is directly responsible for the cost of remittances staying punitively high, at around 8%. Zed Network will give them good competition!
If ZED NETWORK offer less transaction fee which is mention in the whitepaper. this could be a big challenge to their competitor.
I hope that the excellence possessed by the ZED project is able to attract investors and their supporters to participate here, because the concept that ZED has is very cool and this is a very loved advantage if you miss this good opportunity
If ZED offers low rates of transaction fee, well it will definitely enjoyed by the people. In my country, whatever remittance you are as long as we can save more we will choose you.
Is there a standard fee or basic fee for transaction? Is there also a maximum amount that sender can send to receiver?
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

I always wonder why ZED do not want to be like one more cryptocurrency in the market with low cost for remittances company?
The answer is probably that they target those people, migrant workers who usually sent remittances and a great part of those are low skilled people for which using cryptocurrencies wouldn`t be an easy and convenient solution!
That`s why ZED prefer to make crypto solution for MTOs!  

You have a point there because once these companies start using cryptocurrency in their business then its just a matter of time for the clients or customers to learn how to use this new technology and get involve in crypto.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Well just have read that for big players on the remittances market like Western Union, MoneyGram and the banks KYC and AML compliance are almost one of the biggest costs.
ZED Network, as we remember, offers all-in-one digital solution for MTOs including state of the art Web and Mobile Apps, a robust Back-Office & comprehensive built-in KYC/AML Reporting.
So this is one more part where those MTOs that partnered with ZED will benefit reducing their costs with a much more efficient way of sending money.

The built-in KYC/AML reporting is really interesting in ZED network that will really attract those big players to join the ecosystem of ZED and integrate the platform on their current system.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

How much will remittances be when done on the ZED platform? Will the cost rise over time or will it be constant?
The average fee for cross‐border transfer is now about 7 – 8% of the amount. ZED transactions require no mining and cost 1% or less. If the transaction costs on remittances worldwide were cut from an average of 7 – 8% percent to an average of 2-3% percent, it would unlock billions of $ a year only in poor countries.

High transaction fees is one of the main problem that people are facing using any money remittances and because of this reason people are trying to find others ways to send their money but ZED network has a solution that will boost any transactions with less cost.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

Any MTO that will used ZED platform will surely shaken their competitors because of the upgraded system and services they offer, the increase of customers for MTO is one the impact that ZED platform might do.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:03:25 PM

Maybe it will take time to become profitable in any way. But if you believe in this project you will support it in the end just what I am doing right now no matter what. To the team and for the success  Cheesy
I am sure of what you say, if we want to benefit from the ZED project, of course we will continue to support it until everything is finished not caring for a long time, because all the work we make will not be in vain
ZED will be the future for money remittances although it might take some time for the full product to develop but I'm sure that the team will deliver it flawlessly. Everything is on the right track because ZED is following their Roadmap.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

Though ZED Network is a Canadian platform it will connect the money transactions operators throughout the world. Eliminating banks as intermediaries for money transactions operators is will make remittances available with smaller commissions. (around 1% of the transfer amount) and will greatly increase the translation speed (will be around 3-5 seconds instead of days for swift payment now).
Wow! How fastest the transaction that ZED has. As far as I know, there are certain country that remittance may take effect/receive days depends on where country you are.
ZED has develop a technology that can take multiple transaction and process it with a great speed but to make it happen ZED network need those MTO's around the globe to use the platform which is possible to happen in a couple of years.

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

This projects deserves our attention. It has good idea, good product and good opportunity.. I will support and promote this project.

Indeed! the team takes a lot of time to plan and develop their platform based on the problem of any MTO's that they are facing today especially the slow transaction with an expensive fees.
My friends and family also having trouble with these money remittances so I hope that once the ZED platform is available more and more MTOs will use it because it benefits them and their clients.

Indeed, many can benefit specially to those who have incountered failure of money transferring also remittances. With Zed network it will make easier,fast and transparent the transactions.

How much will remittances be when done on the ZED platform? Will the cost rise over time or will it be constant?

The average fee for cross‐border transfer is now about 7 – 8% of the amount. ZED transactions require no mining and cost 1% or less. If the transaction costs on remittances worldwide were cut from an average of 7 – 8% percent to an average of 2-3% percent, it would unlock billions of $ a year only in poor countries.

That's correct although 1% or even 2-3% still sounds like a lot of money for remittances. Every single time money is sent the protocol sucks that portion out of the economy. It's not like that is equal to almost non-existent friction, which is what many envision.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
jackielim

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

I always wonder why ZED do not want to be like one more cryptocurrency in the market with low cost for remittances company?
The answer is probably that they target those people, migrant workers who usually sent remittances and a great part of those are low skilled people for which using cryptocurrencies wouldn`t be an easy and convenient solution!
That`s why ZED prefer to make crypto solution for MTOs!  

You have a point there because once these companies start using cryptocurrency in their business then its just a matter of time for the clients or customers to learn how to use this new technology and get involve in crypto.
Migrants are those who always send their money to their family. The frequency of sending remittance is monthly. Even they offers very low rates of transaction fee,   many clients would prefer to choose ZED. I will recommend this project hence I have a lot of people who are involves in remittances. 
jackielim

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

the world is becoming more and more global. we travel much more than our parents, grandparents etc. and we need a service to send money to other countries without much fee.

Indeed with Zed network they will make easier and fast to transfer money to our loveones in other places or country if we are far from them. And this is really great.
This project is intended to all migrants people who are working far from their love ones. I think the developer and the team has in common in relates with migrants.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

the world is becoming more and more global. we travel much more than our parents, grandparents etc. and we need a service to send money to other countries without much fee.

Indeed with Zed network they will make easier and fast to transfer money to our loveones in other places or country if we are far from them. And this is really great.
This project is intended to all migrants people who are working far from their love ones. I think the developer and the team has in common in relates with migrants.
I am confused what  makes the developer decide to conceptualize this project. How it come up and what is their goal?
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

I am sure of what you say, if we want to benefit from the ZED project, of course we will continue to support it until everything is finished not caring for a long time, because all the work we make will not be in vain
ZED will be the future for money remittances although it might take some time for the full product to develop but I'm sure that the team will deliver it flawlessly. Everything is on the right track because ZED is following their Roadmap.
Hopefully this ICO is not the same with other. A lot of ICOs now are active in phase 1 to 3 of the project but after the token sale, they totally gone. I hope ZED will not be the same with other.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Hopefully this ICO is not the same with other. A lot of ICOs now are active in phase 1 to 3 of the project but after the token sale, they totally gone. I hope ZED will not be the same with other.
hoping for new update regarding of this matter which is about the activeness to make it sure to invest, i encounter that before after end of phases the ico is no longer to exist.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

ZED team already has a great experience with the building money transfer platform as Alan Safari, CEO if ZED Network was one of the founders of the ZipZap app.
ZipZap is online remittance app. for iPhone and android, designed to make money transfers faster, safer and cheaper with mobile phones!
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

High transaction fees is one of the main problem that people are facing using any money remittances and because of this reason people are trying to find others ways to send their money but ZED network has a solution that will boost any transactions with less cost.

According to the recent World Bank’s latest Migration and Development Brief in 2018, major barriers to reducing remittance costs are de-risking by banks and exclusive partnerships between national post office systems and money transfer operators.
That is what ZED is going to change due to the new possibilities that blockchain technology gives to us!
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:19:34 AM

Indeed with the support and effort we give to this project we will get big profit in the future.. hoping for the project will update always.
orleli

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

Indeed with the support and effort we give to this project we will get big profit in the future.. hoping for the project will update always.
Guys, your support is very important for the project, but success depends on teamwork. Smiley
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

Zed network has a strong and very dedicated team who give there best for the success of the project. Their objectives is really promising. Such as the project will improve the quality as well as the internet fees in the near future. Goodluck team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: