Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I'll keep seeing this
Yes you are right with and right now the Zed network team are working for a lot of things that will make sure this project are gonna be really successful in the future and I really still give my support to them. I know in the future this ICO are gonna be really huge.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

ZED increasingly gets on the radar of various rating sites. I think the project has a great future.
Yes you are really right with that they had a lot of amazing projects that are really has a big future but right now Zed network has a lack of the support by the community that is why we need to help each other so we can show to everyone how amazing this projects is.

ChrisGut

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
sinkboodenvh

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

I see that developing ZED and received a lot. Your idea is very interesting, plans to hold a very clear, creative development team. I believe the project will succeed in the near future.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

I think ZED is a very good project to support and follow every development so that everyone who supports this project can find out the progress of this project development.
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
This is very good and I am sure of the success of this project because having a vision for everyone who uses this platform can be helped so there is no need to do some activities that waste their time when sending something.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

This is very good and I am sure of the success of this project because having a vision for everyone who uses this platform can be helped so there is no need to do some activities that waste their time when sending something.
I am also sure and have no doubt that this project will quickly achieve success by being handled by a team that has expertise in this project
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

The idea of ZED is indeed very interesting by presenting ZED in several countries where the development of ctyptocurrency will help users of this platform be helped by the presence of ZED
pintudepan

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

The idea of ZED is indeed very interesting by presenting ZED in several countries where the development of ctyptocurrency will help users of this platform be helped by the presence of ZED
you are right and this will be very good for cryptocurrency users so that the presence of ZED can be felt by cryptocurrency users
tatsukuho

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

Is your ICO plan structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity? Does your ICO fall within SEC jurisdiction? Are you SEC compliant? Where do the tokens fall on the Howey Test?
kastara

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

you are right and this will be very good for cryptocurrency users so that the presence of ZED can be felt by cryptocurrency users
of course ZED's presence can be felt because ZED is a platform that allows cryptocurrency to drive global money transfers in real time.
Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

ZED increasingly gets on the radar of various rating sites. I think the project has a great future.
If you gave a link to these sites, I would be grateful to you. I would familiarize myself with the conclusions of the project.
Oh sure. I found the project on the following rating sites:
https://icobench.com/ico/zed
https://icorating.com/ico/zed/
Wow! This is really amazing, thank you so much for sharing this kind of amazing information to us. I hope we all continue to help each other especially sharing information about this ICO and also by sharing to our world how this ICO will be amazing in the near future once the Zed network team finish their projects.

Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Yes but also will good for everyone or every people in the world especially who are transacting or sending money to their love ones overseas because they are working in other country and Zed network is the one will provide an amazing faster and secured transaction to all of them. Goodluck Zed network team!

Ramtufuncbef

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Nick808

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

what is the reason for such low ratings that gave your project? have you tried contacting those who gave you such low scores? so many investors look at the rating and after such a rating many will prefer to pass by and not invest their money.
Iclidoce

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

this is a great project and has a great team so that this project can be accepted and can attract more investors and feel the presence of this project.
pintudepan

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

Yes but also will good for everyone or every people in the world especially who are transacting or sending money to their love ones overseas because they are working in other country and Zed network is the one will provide an amazing faster and secured transaction to all of them. Goodluck Zed network team!
yes, by having the speed of transacting or carrying out the delivery process, it makes a top priority so that users feel confident with this platform and have a sense of security in every transaction as well as being an important part.
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

of course ZED's presence can be felt because ZED is a platform that allows cryptocurrency to drive global money transfers in real time.
You are right to establish ZED in developing countries about cryptocurrency. It is very felt because they can transfer in real time throughout the world.
rebecca-pratt

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: