Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

just some advice... you should try to keep the user base at the same level that you attracted them... if your users are found on this forum please give them all the info they want .. on this forum ... and not send them off to other websites in hope to find the info that should already be on this ANN thread.

Yes, this is what I am hoping. Other Ann thread answers all the question regarding to the project in their threads and hoping that they will do the same in this project in order for the community to grow faster.

Yeah. this project needs and must have an active dev to answers members queries. An active devs means they are really serious to run the project also this attitude will help them to attract more serious investor to invest and support their project.
You have a good point there, having an active staff on this project means they take this project seriously. It also helps people who want direct clarification about an issue that will be discussed. Rating an ICO thru this project is quite interesting as I am expecting to see the difference with other existing same services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:41:06 PM

just some advice... you should try to keep the user base at the same level that you attracted them... if your users are found on this forum please give them all the info they want .. on this forum ... and not send them off to other websites in hope to find the info that should already be on this ANN thread.

Yes, this is what I am hoping. Other Ann thread answers all the question regarding to the project in their threads and hoping that they will do the same in this project in order for the community to grow faster.

Yeah. this project needs and must have an active dev to answers members queries. An active devs means they are really serious to run the project also this attitude will help them to attract more serious investor to invest and support their project.
You have a good point there, having an active staff on this project means they take this project seriously. It also helps people who want direct clarification about an issue that will be discussed. Rating an ICO thru this project is quite interesting as I am expecting to see the difference with other existing same services.
Now it's hard to say what a finished product will turn out, but it's a very interesting idea and I have a question for the developer when the release of the product's beta is planned?
Efta321

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

Now it's hard to say what a finished product will turn out, but it's a very interesting idea and I have a question for the developer when the release of the product's beta is planned?
yes i agree if this is a very creative and interesting idea. yes whatever happens we must support this project. we support the team to work together to make this project better. good job.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

There are many many rating websites in www and also in every country. I personally check the websites who do rating for local doctors.  You can use this rating system in every category. And the best part is that its based on blockchain technology.

How is rating doctors anyway related to the blockchain technology? Literally no connection lmao

Ok I guess you never used those kind of website platforms that also doctors get ratings from their patient. The patients can rate the doctors directly in this webpage so that there is a ranking system which shows the best ranked doctor in your local area.

Why is this system more interesting with Blockchain Technology?  Because these centralized website platforms can manipulate the rating system; if they get paid from the local doctor, they just can show the good ratings ... But the Blockchain Technology give us the posibility to avoid these kind of manipulation.

I know its not related with investments but Blockchain Technology is not there to use it just for Bitcoin, Tokens and Investment Systems. It is adaptable for everything.

And please do not laugh too much with your ass, you can get inestinal gas problems  Roll Eyes
I agree that blocking technology will allow creating more independent ratings, in contrast to centralized sites. But to create the right rating, a lot of users are needed. How do users learn about the project?
It's obvious, I think they can learn about the project as well as about everything else, for example through advertising, social networks, YouTube and so on.

Above where they already wrote about YouTube and other social networks, but apparently developers are not up to them. Although I think to attract investors from this and it was necessary to start.
Igniteratings

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:47:04 PM

Hey guys thanks for all the feedback. Just to let you know we are working hard even in the holiday times to develop the ignite platform. You will see in the next few weeks more work on you tube and marketing efforts. Also we are spending time to monitor your questions here.

The truth is Ignite is a project for the community. It’s something we worked on to solve our a problem we have asninvestors and traders. It’s crazy to try and keep up with so many channels to review ICOs and crypto. The other issue is we don’t know what is true or what is paid for by the ICO. So Ignite was built to help us all make better decisions with more transparency.

Keep posted this is going to be very exciting!!!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

Hey guys thanks for all the feedback. Just to let you know we are working hard even in the holiday times to develop the ignite platform. You will see in the next few weeks more work on you tube and marketing efforts. Also we are spending time to monitor your questions here.

The truth is Ignite is a project for the community. It’s something we worked on to solve our a problem we have asninvestors and traders. It’s crazy to try and keep up with so many channels to review ICOs and crypto. The other issue is we don’t know what is true or what is paid for by the ICO. So Ignite was built to help us all make better decisions with more transparency.

Keep posted this is going to be very exciting!!!
Finally and thanks for the reply, is good to know that the ignite team are monitoring the thread..have already registered on the white-list and hope the team is going to come up with a bounty program 

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:44:10 PM

Well if the ANN staff is sooooo responsive right now, I wonder how active they will be once they will be after they have gotten our money and no longer need to care about us
paolo.trasini

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

Well if the ANN staff is sooooo responsive right now, I wonder how active they will be once they will be after they have gotten our money and no longer need to care about us

lol
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:04:31 PM

I think, the staff will soon respond any queries here and the ICO seems to be good promising one which can be trusted.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

Finding a honest review on certain coin or token is hard to get in current time, I have only few people on youtube that I trust them, but most of time they only made review on few projects and I have to read or watch others videos that I don't really trust since a lot of them are getting money to promote those project.
According to ignite's team, they are going to build a platform than will provide a honest review on those project to help us choose to the right one to invest in.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:32:50 PM

It is the project which give ratings about any project...but it is difficult to believe ...because now days it is easy to get review by paying some money...so the project should be more specific about they are rating any ico or project...
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:39:29 PM

Finding a honest review on certain coin or token is hard to get in current time, I have only few people on youtube that I trust them, but most of time they only made review on few projects and I have to read or watch others videos that I don't really trust since a lot of them are getting money to promote those project.
According to ignite's team, they are going to build a platform than will provide a honest review on those project to help us choose to the right one to invest in.
Yes i really agreed with you.Nowdays many people give the fake reviews for the money so we couldn't find the legit ICO.Anf ignite rating is decentralise and give true review for ICO.so we can easily choose the best ICO for investment.
Yes, idea of ignite developers looks really interesting, and i hope we get the great product of this. Fake reviews everywhere, you are right, some people buy thats reviews from massive square of different review to pay sites.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt , they already replied and clearified that they are busy on other things, Lets hope that they will be more responsive to the users concerns. READ ABOVE YOUR COMMENT
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:44:59 PM

People like to join the band wagon, they ll just take a particular side without reviewing or understanding more about the project.  My question is how will this be done in a way its authentic and not just following the crowd and rating simply  for some some token?
vivavivu

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

I hope Ignite Rating really can give us an update news and truth information of review about crypto currency or tokens. Have any news on Ignite Rating now?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:25:02 PM

Creating an independent rating is a real problem. I think there is a lot of mistrust towards the media and social networks. If the developer does the project as promised, this will be a great achievement.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:37:32 PM

Well, for their goal they must build a lot of trust around themselves. It will require time, and lot of patience. And a lot of teamwork.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:50:06 PM

Creating an independent rating is a real problem. I think there is a lot of mistrust towards the media and social networks. If the developer does the project as promised, this will be a great achievement.
You're right that creating an independent rating is a problem especially when you have no such reliable sources as your basis. So this project is being created to solve our problem when it comes to an ICO rating. This will help us decide to choose whether an ICO has a potential or not.
Igniteratings

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt , they already replied and clearified that they are busy on other things, Lets hope that they will be more responsive to the users concerns. READ ABOVE YOUR COMMENT

Hey guys we are super responsive but its a holiday weekend. Bitcoin talk only got busy the past few days we have been communicating primarily on telegram. Be sure we are here to answer your questions.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

Great job to the team! This was must be an ANN Thread. Provide all the necessary and informative information to the people. Because in this first step, they will be able to decide if this project is really worth to ve look forward in the future. This will give the impression of the project which is very important. I believe that sooner or later that this project, the Ignite Ratings will become the world's first truly, decentralized and self regulating ratings platform and community for digital and traditional assets alike.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: