Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

It's my choice to choose ignite as its services are better satisfied from the beginning with its genuine ratings and huge investors depend on ignite as it is very genuine with no secret handshakes, hope it hit moon soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

It's my choice to choose ignite as its services are better satisfied from the beginning with its genuine ratings and huge investors depend on ignite as it is very genuine with no secret handshakes, hope it hit moon soon.
Ignite Ratings services are not launched just yet to say you are satisfied with its genuine ratings . If you mean what they are saying they are going to provide then yes , IR will flip the ICO rating game and i believe they can out perform any competitor in the rating business.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

Tell me, is there news about how Ico is moving forward? Are there any forecasts for Ico results? I will continue to keep track of your updates and news.
I think i saw something about airdrop on this dont know whether its genuine though i hope ignite rectify this new and if its true lets join too

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

The idea of project is really very good.As nowdays many ico are scam so we couldn't choose the genuine ico for investment.ignite rating will help us to choos the genuine ico so we can invest into them and get the huge profits.i belive that this project will acheive great potential in future.
It is accurately. Reputation of this project will is built on to what extent he will be able to build up a reputation for himself in the domain of the reviews and evaluations of current for that moment ICO. If it possible, then they will get interested project many people.

Exactly. The platform will start functioning well when it builds its reputation. I mean, people will be interested if they see that the Ratings is really reliable.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

I was thinking about this project, whether it is worth to interested in. Moreover, members of the team seem to be experienced people who know how to work in this field. It's important that the team introduce themselves right away, that's all about the quality of the project. I think it can be a good investment. What is your opinion?
This project seems to be worth to spend time with. Ignite Ratings vision as well as ideas are really amazing. Hopefully, this program would be successful.
You're right bud, by having this project probably many will support users as well as investors and to have more funds. As one of their platform is to create the world’s first democratic, self-levelling and self-governing ratings system, fostering transparency, fairness and trust in the marketplace.

Yes. Noone want loosing their money waste, but actually have many ICO running at this time. And hard to have right decision for choosing the potential project.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:41:34 PM

Actually when Ignite Ratings launch their applications, we can testing and have more informations, but i still agree with you that have a lot of people pay attention to this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

Ignite Ratings services are not launched just yet to say you are satisfied with its genuine ratings . If you mean what they are saying they are going to provide then yes , IR will flip the ICO rating game and i believe they can out perform any competitor in the rating business.
Ignite is not new to the platform look at the road map as sathvik trying to expose his opinion after looking to the white papers it is a platform for genuine feedback and ratings where many investors consider worlds first ignite platform before investing in ICOs.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

Ignite ratings will succeed of course, I know the Dev are up to the task and will put in work to see that is succeed. They already have a great idea, which evidently have been widely accepted. Goodluck to the team
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

What makes you devs think that Ignite Ratings can be successful even without the campaigns or airdrops or bounties that you can release or give to the community? Can Ignite Ratings reach the hard cap of just releasing news and threads in networks in the internet?
Are you seriously? I feeling you dont have a much attention to Ignite Rating or you are new followers? IGNT have airdrop and bounty already
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec a big success in the near future.
Yes you are right, you are observing an interesting project which give a chance to earn their token by share your opinion about ICO projects.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

Ignite Rating will surely hit a spot in the future here in the community of crypto currency. I was hoping that the great performance and progress of Ignite Rating will not fade and this will continuously be done for the success and good outcome of this project. Keep it up Ignite Rating's Team!
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

This project can be considered promising, although the idea is not new, but most importantly - to convey your thoughts to the crypto community about your project
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

This project can be considered promising, although the idea is not new, but most importantly - to convey your thoughts to the crypto community about your project
Actually yes there are a number of projects with tis idea but i dont think much are promising and hope this project will be much way better than the other project which just offer a pomnzi schemes and run away with all the invested money. This project surely has the potential to make huge profits ahead.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

What makes you devs think that Ignite Ratings can be successful even without the campaigns or airdrops or bounties that you can release or give to the community? Can Ignite Ratings reach the hard cap of just releasing news and threads in networks in the internet?
I think you didn't search Ignite Ratings bounty campaign. They already started bounty campaign.
Bounty campaign link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2647272.0
Now think that they can reach hard cap or not.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

I think for now they are focusing their promotions and advertisements on social media because they know it will have a big impact on the ongoing ICO.

ResuLT

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

I think for now they are focusing their promotions and advertisements on social media because they know it will have a big impact on the ongoing ICO.
No, you forgot something that they really need. YES, they are focusing their ICO too, focusing on just their promotions and advertisements is not give big impact.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

No, you forgot something that they really need. YES, they are focusing their ICO too, focusing on just their promotions and advertisements is not give big impact.
Promotion and advertising will surely create a great impact on their token sales and also the profit of the project but there are many more important things on which they should concentrate like developing the platform, making it user-friendly, etc to make this project a huge success.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Great idea and I think the project will be useful to all participants of the cryptomir without exception. It is necessary for both experienced traders and novice bounty hunters.
Yes. Ignite Rating usefull for both newbie, olders and shakers, maybe. Information at nowadays is golden. Who have fast and update information will be rich.

A serious older investor will always rely on his own knowledge, investment instincts, sources, etc and not on the info from a random source. Newbies maybe yeah
Absolutely agree with you. Never experienced investors will not rely on the words of some people, only on their experience.

ı think you are both wrong... there are also crypto signal and forex signal websites and services. The main thing is that you have to make your observation with these services. If you follow them some time and see that their info&announce&research is always top, so why you should waste time with to do hours of research for an ICO ?  And even the experienced one needs to read the wp+search the devs.+ etc. etc.  There is nothing to do with instincs in this business.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

I have a question for the developer, who will make the ratings? Will there be a selection of experts or everyone, I can participate in the rating?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Ignite ratings are decentralized ratings which helps the investors better before they choose to invest an ICO also ignite is full of opportunities we can do affiliate business with ignite and make a better workflow with ignite, it's excellent white papers seems a great plan behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: