Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

Hey,
in order to be eligible for the airdrop of 10 IGNT tokens you have to complete the PICOPS certification https://igniteratings.com/certify/. You receive additional 10 IGNT if you contribute as well  Wink
Thank you for your support
[/quote]
Thanks for clarifying that for us, but before I verify my wallet to PICOPS certification.
Can you please explain the needs of such verification to all the ICO contributors of this project?

[/quote]

Hi Moonfrost,
Doing PICOPS verification is like a KYC (Know Your Customer) service, so you know where the money invested is coming from. In many countries where large exchanges like Binance, Poloniex etc. are based regulations will be getting stricter and those companies will be required to authenticate users and funds with KYC.

Now, for listing new coins, either these exchanges would have to verify the identity of all ICO contributors, which would be a very painstaking process - so they will incline to not listing the coin.

But since Ignite has already done KYC for most of it's investors, the exchanges will have more faith and are inclined to choose listing this coin over say, one that has not done KYC for it's investors.

This is just one of the many benefits!

And Ignite is providing 10 IGNT (0.0667 ETH) tokens to people who do the PICOPS verification (0.024 ETH fee) so that more than makes up for the cost Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

will there be a bounty campaign for your project dev ?, because this project is really interesting me at all, maybe I can joining your bounty campaign. it looks so promising one

Hey,
of course. The bounty campaign will be live very soon. Stay tuned.

Hi Caesar,

Is there some way to update the original announcement to make it more readable?

Sharing this earlier concern from one of the users
"I have a hard time reading with this small font size or small fonts in the photos. I hope it will be replace with bigger picture or please add some text so we can read it easily."
Caesar V (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:01:08 AM

will there be a bounty campaign for your project dev ?, because this project is really interesting me at all, maybe I can joining your bounty campaign. it looks so promising one

Hey,

Hi Caesar,

"I have a hard time reading with this small font size or small fonts in the photos. I hope it will be replace with bigger picture or please add some text so we can read it easily."

Hey,
do you have trouble reading it on your mobile device or computer?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:32:01 AM

GoodLuck on the team for the upcoming token sale thay will be on January 15. Few more days left. Keep on progressing team Ignite Ratings. Another year will come and the project roadmap will complete a part of the tasks. I hope this will continue moving till the project will reach its success. But for now, I will continue to support this project, and I hope that more people will come to know about this Ignite Ratings so that they will also come to join with the success of this project. Furthermore, I believe you can have a success in your ICO.
this is good news for those who follow this bounty, the sales tokens will start on January 15th. although I do not follow this bounty but I will support this ico until the sale is complete. good job.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

I like the idea of ​​this project. I suppose that by following my road map the developer company will necessarily achieve its goal. Good luck on the upcoming January sale of the tokens.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

I really like their transparency here, they are very open to what lies ahead and what Ignite Ratings can do and services it can offer to the people. People always find more in a project and I can say that the ignite ratings has it all for your security and safety transactions. Everything is well organized and planned. I also admire that they do have debit card, and i think that is also one of the greatest things that this project has a high potentital

Absolutely true you said, I also like the transparency of this project. We will wait on January 15 to support the sale of tokens. I hope you will succeed.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:49:23 PM

Hey,
Of course , there must and will be atleast one bounty project or campaign, as those are very much necessary for this project.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:00:17 PM

Hey,

Hi Caesar,

Hey,
do you have trouble reading it on your mobile device or computer?
I'm on wide screen PC and it's a little bit hard to read for ex : "WHAT IS IGNNITE / WHY DO WE NEED IR" are explained with very small font and not very much space between characters. and i don't know why i can't zoom in to read it keeps scrolling down for me not zooming in.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:17:55 PM

I like the idea of ​​this project. I suppose that by following my road map the developer company will necessarily achieve its goal. Good luck on the upcoming January sale of the tokens.

Yes, the road map is very important in a project. This needs to be followed and most investors are looking for a good road map before they make their investments. Road maps are guide for the project on where, when and how the project will go.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

Yes, the road map is very important in a project. This needs to be followed and most investors are looking for a good road map before they make their investments. Road maps are guide for the project on where, when and how the project will go.
Exactly, road map is really important because it's what the investor want to see it first. As what I have observed on this project roadmap it seems that there's no specific date of their major activities. Putting exact data in every detail is a very big help for the investor for them to set exact budget.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:27:00 PM

Exactly, road map is really important because it's what the investor want to see it first. As what I have observed on this project roadmap it seems that there's no specific date of their major activities. Putting exact data in every detail is a very big help for the investor for them to set exact budget.

Some projects now didn't really put exact dates for the roadmaps because there are many factors that needs to study first. I have noticed that road maps consist of months or years or every quarterly, this make them to have plenty of time to prepare and improves their projects.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:16:20 PM

A lot of ICOs lately dont bother with putting up a timeline. For some stuff it makes sense as it's not predictable but for some shit it's inexcusable imo
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:37:32 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 06:43:07 PM by Arvilaine

ICObench gave 4.0 to Ignite Ratings https://icobench.com/ico/ignite-ratings/ratings#ratings
It's just a preliminary evaluation, hope they'll make detailed research soon.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic in posting that. So, there is actually a working platform for rating an ICO now?
Then what's the difference between ICO bench and this project?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:54:25 PM

Can you provide to me more information about igbite debit card? Fees, support countries? Thank you

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:59:46 PM

I'm interested with this project. Especially, when there is a debit card that created by this project. It makes me more interested

Yes, They will provide a debit card to help us withdraw and spend our rewards anywhere in world, and also we will earn more if we use ignite card. I think this project is awesome if they are gonna keep their promise.
If that's the case then this project will probably a good to those whl dont want to be hassle bringing money in their pocket instead they will use a card for paying goods and services. Investors might like this platform and I think this is what people want in the future.
Only a card can not be an advantage. Undoubtedly, the card is an excellent solution, I also participate in the project with the card, but this problem must be solved systematically, I need to earn the crypt, exchange the crypt and get the fiat from the crypt.

I have a hard time reading with this small font size or small fonts in the photos. I hope it will be replace with bigger picture or please add some text so we can read it easily. I'm hoping that the debit card thing will be successful though, because most of ICO doesn't have this kind of features while other failed because of so much problem.

yes I agree with you. Everytime when I see an Ann Thread with just pictures from the website and also with small size fonts, I think that the Admin or dev. doesnt think about the Forum Members too much, if they are going to get problems for reading it. In Bitcointalk an Ann Thread is actually very important; there are hundreds of thousands  members following the threads. Therefore the project owner, admin or dev. should have be more carefully how they organize their Ann Thread & Bounty Thread.

Still no update for this problem. I was just concern for this project and also for the future of this project. Its because if they are not able to solve a simple problem quickly such as this, they may not able to solve further problem and concerns of the people who will be part of this project. I know that we can adjust the size of the photo so that we can read it, but if someone have slow connection, all you can see is a blank. Hoping to see some quick response to this concern. Thank you.

It's not a big deal, because you can easily enter their website and get all those info. Bitcointalk resize the image and why you it so small (try to copy the link of image and put it in your browser), So all they need to do is resize those images and everything will look good.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:55:43 PM

It's very good project.i like this project too much.Ignite rating is the first decentralised rating for cryptocurrency and it's very important.I think in future ignite rating is more helpful for us for any cryptocurrency.i wish this project go through its road map and acheive good success.
Investors can have many options while choosing an ICO. This project aims to rate an ICO based on their platform. Rating an ICO is a very crucial part because I think that this is the one major basis of an investor.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:11:12 PM

I truly believe this type of project should be supported and a rating system setup let's the live investors analyze ignite ratings better before we try to understand and invest. Glad for your innovative launch which ignite ratings a decentralized ratings and index fund really helps.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:40:32 PM

Rating is something that is useful to let the investors understand where they would lead their money to the best ico they would find.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:07:03 PM

Rating is something that is useful to let the investors understand where they would lead their money to the best ico they would find.
I think Ignite Rating can give them more information with a review beside rating - useful for investor know which ICOS have. Of course, if base on SWOT is better.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:08:18 PM

Yes i do agree with most above that have mentioned about Ignite Ratings Project team doing an excellent work for providing very detailed information about Ignite Ratings and their special features and privileges offered to Ignite Holders. Their road map has been carefully planned with dates included for each stages. This shows how strong confident the project team have for their project to be accomplished. Well done!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: