Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

I like the project and the team. As I know the sale is already underway. Where can I see statistics? What is the maximum discount you can get?
Yes, there should be a feature of tracking the investments of the project and how is the progress. This project seems a very promising on and I think they can make it work and earn a huge profit for them and also their investors. I would like to follow the updated of the project here and get more knowledge about its token sale.
I think the big profit project will not get straight, but helping investors make a big profit and then the IR will become very popular.

Agree, the best way to do this is help the investors to get profit because if the value of ignite ratings will continue to increase then a lot of other investors will be attracted to join too.
So investors and will profit if they have reliable information about companies. However, I do not really understand the sources of information for the IR.
Read again their white paper and their post at the first page you can you Ignite Ratings collect information by their team experts and us, who want earn IGNT by make ratings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

when ICO ends?

I didn't find any info about when ICO ends on their website https://igniteratings.com/tokensale/ , but according to https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/ignite-ratings/ website ICO will end on 30. Jan 2018. Let me ask them on Telegram to get exact date.

yes we need a definite date for the end of an ico to let the city know that the ico is working properly.
I agree with both of you. We should have a countdown or correct time at both ANN thread and website. Everyone will have clearly and right plan to buy IGNT.
we look forward to its development for this project may run smoothly.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.
Can I do not understand something. Explain me please. By what this card will be different from tens of other, already launched through some projects working on blockchain? What here will be of the innovation and I why I should use exactly this card ?
The card is simply convenient for project participants who will be rewarded for it for the work done, as I understand it.
If in this plan, then system is pleased is interesting and has the right to life. Question still on other party , will they be able to this card to translate to me cryptocurrency third parties?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.
Can I do not understand something. Explain me please. By what this card will be different from tens of other, already launched through some projects working on blockchain? What here will be of the innovation and I why I should use exactly this card ?
The card is simply convenient for project participants who will be rewarded for it for the work done, as I understand it.
If in this plan, then system is pleased is interesting and has the right to life. Question still on other party , will they be able to this card to translate to me cryptocurrency third parties?
IR is really a good project and i have been studying a while about this project. This project will actually have good profits in the future and hope it gets a god number of investors. I would not mind investing some of my funds into this project and wait for the sucess.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

Investment And rating really is a good platform i think ignite try to secure the funds and make sure investment yells and rates members to avoid fraud but is ignite card going to convert cryptocurrency when you are withdrawing cash using it

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

Looks like a bot for signals in trading. Aren't there allready plenty of those? And forcing people at the pre-sale to a minimum contribution of 2 ETH is also not customer friendly. And handing out discounts to high amounts of ETH shows that this coin is for the whales and the regular people will get crushed by them when it gets released on an exchange. Normal ICO starts to hand out discount percentages at the start of the ICO to any amount one buys slowly getting less % every week or batch sell. This one is more the rich get rewarded and the poor will become poorer due to the whales dumps. The whale gets a discount of 35% meaning at the start of the exchange it can take a huge dump for just the sale price and still gain a 35% profit. And this one is allready overpriced from the getgo.

Hey my friend, are you talking about Ignite rating or something else?. It's a token not a coin. and there is no minimum contribution as I know, but I agree that the price of 1 IGNT is high ( 1 IGNT = 0.00667 ETH ).
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

Was the crowdsale over? I can't see anything in the post of Ignite Ratings, i didn't know if it's because of my Internet, it doesn't load anything. The last update that i know was about the crowdsale will be released, did it go well?
Nope. Ignite Ratings ICO start from 15th January, as i know. And they still have sold out all of 10,000,00 IGNT Smiley. You can buy some IGNT and join their new bounty and earn up to 25 IGNT. Go to Ignite Ratings telegram for take more details: https://t.me/joinchat/FU2DjkM7NIJf9PG0E1W-kw

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

Ignite ratings a brand for genuine ratings is what we trust before we get in big business, a crowd support on the genuine platform your scope and metrics are better trademark for us to choose investing in ignite.
I think using the result from Ignite Rating as a reference on where to invest will be a great idea. I am just wondering if the result of where their token holders will invest will be posted for public view or it will be only open for its token holders in their ecosystem.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

Is this the first such project? How big is the competition in market of projects like this? I am looking forward to the development and would gladly use it. Thanks for answer.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

Ignite ratings a brand for genuine ratings is what we trust before we get in big business, a crowd support on the genuine platform your scope and metrics are better trademark for us to choose investing in ignite.
Ues ignite rating is very genuine and promising.As nowdays many ICO which come to the market ate scam.And we also lost our money by invest in such scam projects.so i think ignite rating will help us too choose the genuine ICO.so we can get the more profits.
I hope that Ignite Ratings will work well enough, that it will not only delete the scams, but it will be able to show which ICO is actually better in which case.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

Ya. Have a lot fake information about a huge ICO now, Ignite Rating will help us find out who is scam and who worth to investing, right?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:49:57 AM

Great idea and I think the project will be useful to all participants of the cryptomir without exception. It is necessary for both experienced traders and novice bounty hunters.
Yes. Ignite Rating usefull for both newbie, olders and shakers, maybe. Information at nowadays is golden. Who have fast and update information will be rich.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

IGNITE launch is a great opportunity we can avail in the crypto platform where we can gain some best solutions to deal with various business partners, we delight to consider ignite as it is the worlds first truly decentralized and self-regulating investment platform entirely by crowd sourced opinion.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

Great idea and I think the project will be useful to all participants of the cryptomir without exception. It is necessary for both experienced traders and novice bounty hunters.
Yes. Ignite Rating usefull for both newbie, olders and shakers, maybe. Information at nowadays is golden. Who have fast and update information will be rich.
I couldn't say anything about what are you saying but, how can be an information nowadays is golden? That really doesn't make sense.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:58:21 AM

Ignite tokens much sparks me to grab as their token holders are rewarded for participating in the ignite rating process via a proprietary incentive mechanism also their strategies are more accurate.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

The output of this project will be useful for most members of the crypto community. This platform will have an impact on the actions of newcomers and experienced participants
vivavivu

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

Ignite Ratings is a very great project. People are looking for an interesting and trustworthy project out here to engage with. Ignite Rating offers several features and shows its true potential to the community for its capability to make a better community. Everyone has its own potential and its a great opportunity for each of us. I am looking forward for this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

This is still unknown. I was looking for information on your question and found nothing. Maybe Developers will see your question and answer it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

How they launched any bounty campaigns yet? Because this is the way that ignites rating will be recognized by potential members and investors for the sake of the success of these project.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

really tired of searching every details for an ICO, if it is a legit one or not. I hope Ignite Ratings make us possible to choose the right ICO to invest, without doing long researchs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: