Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:42:01 AM

I'm glad that recently there are more and more projects for the infrastructure of the crypto-currency world. I hope Community will choose the best and it will be convenient for us to work with these tools.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:00:53 AM

It's good that there are projects combining several functions for investment. Maybe it's a platform and it will be very convenient. I will watch the project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:06:58 AM

Seems like interesting project. The design of the website is nice and of course as well as the ANN thread. But looks like little people have come to know to this good project. Is there any bounty campaigns for this project? I hope that the Ignite Ratings will come up and decide to have one. Because it will help the project to boost and show their true ability and potential of the people. I hope that more people will come to know more about this decentralized ratings and index fund. I will stay tuned to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

It's really a pity that there is no bounty campaign. This could serve as an additional factor for attracting people as well as developing the project. The project is interesting, I hope more good investors will pay attention to it.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:18:21 AM

Ignite Ratings has been announced since October, have been developed since summer and yet this thread has little activities.
Any updates from the PRE ICO and also maybe answer to few questions? Is there any bounty program for this project?

Nobody wants to answer our question with regard to this project. We really want your answer OP because we need to know more about your project. Being active in answering in every question that is being raised is such a big help to us.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:54 AM

Hi Dev, I nnoticed thos kyc verification processes and I just want to know if it really needs to be kyc'ed before using the project? Is Ignite Ratings really strict in implementing kyc customers/investors? What will be the use of it? Hoping for your response.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:24:39 AM

I have a hard time reading with this small font size or small fonts in the photos. I hope it will be replace with bigger picture or please add some text so we can read it easily. I'm hoping that the debit card thing will be successful though, because most of ICO doesn't have this kind of features while other failed because of so much problem.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:26:35 PM

I have a hard time reading with this small font size or small fonts in the photos. I hope it will be replace with bigger picture or please add some text so we can read it easily. I'm hoping that the debit card thing will be successful though, because most of ICO doesn't have this kind of features while other failed because of so much problem.
yes I also agree to change the text or image with a larger or more clear to make it easier for us to read and know the purpose of this Ann Thread. please add some text so we can read it easily.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

yes I agree with you. Everytime when I see an Ann Thread with just pictures from the website and also with small size fonts, I think that the Admin or dev. doesnt think about the Forum Members too much, if they are going to get problems for reading it. In Bitcointalk an Ann Thread is actually very important; there are hundreds of thousands  members following the threads. Therefore the project owner, admin or dev. should have be more carefully how they organize their Ann Thread & Bounty Thread.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

I want to know further about this project. Do you guys have a website that we could scroll on or any bounty campaign we could join?

Yes, Im also searching about that, most specially the bounties and free airdrops. Im wondering if dev have plans to give free airdrops and open campaign bounties to promote his project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:25:54 PM

Dear developers, you think about the company for generosity, because it's a good shchag that would attract as many investors as possible and customers!  Wink
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:49:50 PM

hi how to join in this project?

Hey, to join the airdrop get whitelisted here Ignite - Whitelist and then make sure to complete the Picops certification as well Ignite - Certification.

I noticed there is a link that contains kyc (https://igniteratings.com/whitelist-kyc/ ), my question is, are willing to ask user for kyc verification?

The KYC was a MAJOR turn off for me. Like who's going to submit documents for an airdrop. Maybe for a very major and reputed site sure but not to a random ICO
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

Another good ICO that have potential to invest in. My only concern is the price of Ignite token for ICO. The price is based on ethereum and we all know that ETH differ its value time by time. Can you fix the price on ICO using fiat currency for example USD. These will help investors to allocate their fund and how they will buy based on their eth balance.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:52:02 PM

Another good ICO that have potential to invest in. My only concern is the price of Ignite token for ICO. The price is based on ethereum and we all know that ETH differ its value time by time. Can you fix the price on ICO using fiat currency for example USD. These will help investors to allocate their fund and how they will buy based on their eth balance.

Indeed, it would be easier if ICO uses fiat currency prices. Moreover, the movement of ETH price lately is quite dynamic and tend to rise.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:09:21 PM

Ignite ICO havent updated yet and no news about pre-sales. Pls if any body is aware of whats going on lets us know and is there going to be a bounty campaign ..i will like to reserve arabic whitepaper translations

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:52:06 PM

Seems like pretty cool project hitting the market. No offence tho, perhaps alittle improvement of your font sizes and the color combination to portray out all those important informations about Ignite Ratings. 1st impression is very important to attract more investors, u might wanna consider this key factor. Smiley Good luck
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:54:26 PM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

This kind of ICO should be supported. I think rating a running ICO will attract more investors or supporters
With the rating system, it will be easier for  a potential investor to read or follow-up the feedback from a certain project.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:02:43 PM

I'm very interested in having that debit card, it looks cool already how it would be nice to go around with that card.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:37:21 PM

Do you need a russian translation? Answer if you are interested. Subscribed to your telegram channel, nick: kyxap

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: