Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7014 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

People are in an advanced technology that the fast developing world of the modern lifestyle is very progressive. And people are looking for a trusty project that they can guarantee their future. And now here it is, the Ignite Ratings which is a really nice and interesting project, and no doubt about it. I hope that through this project, we can now really have the best decentralized ratings here in the world we are living now.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

White paper and road map can convince the invetors to invest in this company. Let's wish good luck to this project
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

People are in an advanced technology that the fast developing world of the modern lifestyle is very progressive. And people are looking for a trusty project that they can guarantee their future. And now here it is, the Ignite Ratings which is a really nice and interesting project, and no doubt about it. I hope that through this project, we can now really have the best decentralized ratings here in the world we are living now.
Yes, this project has a unique concept and is worth investing as it has been support by many people in its pre ICO and ICO stage by people and they will continue to do so. This project also has been doing a great marketing and advertising on the forum and other social media which has attracted many investors.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

We wish good luck to the project. The company compiled a good road map and white paper. So there is no doubt about the implementation of the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

This platform will be the basis for a lot of people to look into ICO since they will make a rating and since only token holder who wanted to invest on a certain ICO will be counted it will surely won't be rigged.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

The potential for manipulation and the lack of of verifiable information in this space is huge, it's really difficult for people who are coming into the space to try educate themselves to know what projects are likely to succeed what currencies are really worth investing. it's so hard to distinguish the good and the bad in this space. So obvious that we need a good solution for this matter and Ignite Ratings could to be the one who solve it.
That is why they should hire professionals in this type of project to check and review the ICO to be rate and to distinguish those scam ICO to those that are legit. And they should at least post the names of these professionals in these thread so we can gain more trust in the project. Also hoping that this platform will not be used by scam ICO paying them high price to give them high ratings.  Undecided

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

The potential for manipulation and the lack of of verifiable information in this space is huge, it's really difficult for people who are coming into the space to try educate themselves to know what projects are likely to succeed what currencies are really worth investing. it's so hard to distinguish the good and the bad in this space. So obvious that we need a good solution for this matter and Ignite Ratings could to be the one who solve it.
That is why they should hire professionals in this type of project to check and review the ICO to be rate and to distinguish those scam ICO to those that are legit. And they should at least post the names of these professionals in these thread so we can gain more trust in the project. Also hoping that this platform will not be used by scam ICO paying them high price to give them high ratings.  Undecided
Probably that should be implemented so that people will definitely believed that this rating platform has reliable information about an ICO that they rate. Team informations should be provided because this gives a big impact to a platform especially this platform concept is to rate an ICO.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

I was thinking about this project, whether it is worth to interested in. Moreover, members of the team seem to be experienced people who know how to work in this field. It's important that the team introduce themselves right away, that's all about the quality of the project. I think it can be a good investment. What is your opinion?

Yeah you are right, this project have team members with years of experienced in this field so we can be assure that ignite ratings project will be successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

even it seems like they are slowing down, they still following their roadmap and I think this is normal that  a project has its downs and ups. I am sure as far as they launch their product and show people how their system successfully works, they are going to gain more customers and investors.
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

The IGNITE project is a very interesting project. I say that because seeing the number of teams that work in it is quite a lot and I see all those people have a very good achievement. And IGNITE partners are so famous. So, what are the investors waiting for? From the above explanation alone is quite convincing. Good luck dev
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

even it seems like they are slowing down, they still following their roadmap and I think this is normal that  a project has its downs and ups. I am sure as far as they launch their product and show people how their system successfully works, they are going to gain more customers and investors.
Problems really exist and we don't know when it happen just like this project that it faces problems. Problems can be solved so, I think dev can solve whatever problems they encountered as this is part of developing a project. Ignite ratings platform to think it in simple is really helpful in the future as what I understand.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

Problems really exist and we don't know when it happen just like this project that it faces problems. Problems can be solved so, I think dev can solve whatever problems they encountered as this is part of developing a project. Ignite ratings platform to think it in simple is really helpful in the future as what I understand.
Without identifying a problem, the project won't be able to succeed in the implementation, because problems helps the project to become stable and be ready for the official launch of any type of project. If there is no problem, that's really a big problem. Sending my best appreciation for the effort of the team.
Actually yes, each team needs to go through some problems and i think that this project might also go through various problems so that the team becomes strong enough to fight any problems because already this project seems to be trustworthy.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

Ignite is a revolution in the crypto world, it had huge reputation for its best deserving services where huge customers choose to trust any business basing on ignite ratings and positive reviews.What more we can say  Huh
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

I was thinking about this project, whether it is worth to interested in. Moreover, members of the team seem to be experienced people who know how to work in this field. It's important that the team introduce themselves right away, that's all about the quality of the project. I think it can be a good investment. What is your opinion?
This project seems to be worth to spend time with. Ignite Ratings vision as well as ideas are really amazing. Hopefully, this program would be successful.
You're right bud, by having this project probably many will support users as well as investors and to have more funds. As one of their platform is to create the world’s first democratic, self-levelling and self-governing ratings system, fostering transparency, fairness and trust in the marketplace.

Self governing sounds great in theory but in real life you'll be facing a lot of trolls, shills and FUDers trying to game the whole system which makes it utterly pointless
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

Tell me, is there news about how Ico is moving forward? Are there any forecasts for Ico results? I will continue to keep track of your updates and news.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

This project seems to be worth to spend time with. Ignite Ratings vision as well as ideas are really amazing. Hopefully, this program would be successful.
You're right bud, by having this project probably many will support users as well as investors and to have more funds. As one of their platform is to create the world’s first democratic, self-levelling and self-governing ratings system, fostering transparency, fairness and trust in the marketplace.

Self governing sounds great in theory but in real life you'll be facing a lot of trolls, shills and FUDers trying to game the whole system which makes it utterly pointless
Every project hear has chances of facing this problem and many people can be in oppose of the project but the main thing is about the supporters of the project and this project has a large number of supporters and investors too and I think this will not affect this project in the future.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Every project hear has chances of facing this problem and many people can be in oppose of the project but the main thing is about the supporters of the project and this project has a large number of supporters and investors too and I think this will not affect this project in the future.

I think that there are different points of view and nothing is certain in the world of crpyto. Of course, if the project succeeds, the people who are against will regret it. However I think that you can not lose on this investment.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

Well, for now, they don't have any improvements or news for their project, So I think they are busy with their businesses, Or we can just wait again for their update.

No dude, they just don't put news and update on ann thread, you should follow their social media to get their update. I'm trying to put news here from time to time. they make interview with boxmining which is one of well youtuber in the space. Also they have started working with Coinfirm.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

The idea of project is really very good.As nowdays many ico are scam so we couldn't choose the genuine ico for investment.ignite rating will help us to choos the genuine ico so we can invest into them and get the huge profits.i belive that this project will acheive great potential in future.
It is accurately. Reputation of this project will is built on to what extent he will be able to build up a reputation for himself in the domain of the reviews and evaluations of current for that moment ICO. If it possible, then they will get interested project many people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: