Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

Imho, this project is at the right timing especially in today's ICO's and exchange's KYC requirements which could eliminate  tedious and repetitive tasks which often discourages potential investors.
All those KYC requirements got a big problem cause if you give your personal documents to scammers they can sell it at the darknet.

well, actually you can fake the kyc too Smiley just use some fake documents <.<"

Do you really think this is a solution? When a KYC is mandatory for an ICO, you would risk to loose your investment by providing fake documents?

well, actually, every ico is a risk for every investor nowadays. you dont know which one will rocket, and which one will run off with your money and let you alone Smiley

for people investing low, they can risk to do a fake kyc. not everyone wants to share his details with every ico or a ico plattform, when he wants to stay anonymous.

this kyc shit came up, thanks to the fukin us gov taking down btc-e...

Well said! I think way too many people think crypto is sure money! 90+% of these ICO's will fail to deliver/get users, so 90+% of these tokens will become valueless.
But the 5-10% will go +1000% and more. I think it will be enough if you invested in 2-3 successful projects to perform better than bitcoin.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:35:42 PM

5 million, it's was raised in private pre-sale. Currently raised: $9275709 KEY tokens sold, it's almost 4x more than soft cap - project will be successful!

with these data the project is already winning they have collected 4x more than soft cap,i do not know yet  if this thing of the kyc applied to ico i like i have to think more about it...
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:48:41 PM

Taking into account market fluctuations of the cryptocurrency, it is a very impressive figures.
I hope the project will continue in the same spirit!

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

Imho, this project is at the right timing especially in today's ICO's and exchange's KYC requirements which could eliminate  tedious and repetitive tasks which often discourages potential investors.
All those KYC requirements got a big problem cause if you give your personal documents to scammers they can sell it at the darknet.

well, actually you can fake the kyc too Smiley just use some fake documents <.<"

Do you really think this is a solution? When a KYC is mandatory for an ICO, you would risk to loose your investment by providing fake documents?

well, actually, every ico is a risk for every investor nowadays. you dont know which one will rocket, and which one will run off with your money and let you alone Smiley

for people investing low, they can risk to do a fake kyc. not everyone wants to share his details with every ico or a ico plattform, when he wants to stay anonymous.

Well said! I think way too many people think crypto is sure money! 90+% of these ICO's will fail to deliver/get users, so 90+% of these tokens will become valueless.

everyone must do his own research Smiley i have only invested in 6 icos a real good amount of money this year and all of them are mooning, the others not so much Smiley. made my research on them without reading stuff here Smiley
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

But the 5-10% will go +1000% and more. I think it will be enough if you invested in 2-3 successful projects to perform better than bitcoin.

Most ICO flippers don't wait for 1000x though. They flip right after trading is possible so they might decide to use fake documents since they are not interested in the project anyway. But this is a worst case scenario.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

Taking into account market fluctuations of the cryptocurrency, it is a very impressive figures.

if they raised in ETH or bitcoin then yeah. but if it's cash, then no upside for the team.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:45:50 PM

Selfkey is taking into a small niche of the cryptospace, the arduous task of identifying yourself when participating in a crawsdale or ICO, with this, we ensure privacy, instead of just uploading all your data to the page, where it could be hacked or intercepted, and its very convenient Cheesy.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:15:47 PM

Selfkey is taking into a small niche of the cryptospace, the arduous task of identifying yourself when participating in a crawsdale or ICO, with this, we ensure privacy, instead of just uploading all your data to the page, where it could be hacked or intercepted, and its very convenient Cheesy.

It's not only that, if you looked at the demo market you can see any kind of uses, from exchanges to health insurance https://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace/

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:43:07 PM

5 million, it's was raised in private pre-sale. Currently raised: $9275709 KEY tokens sold, it's almost 4x more than soft cap - project will be successful!

with these data the project is already winning they have collected 4x more than soft cap,i do not know yet  if this thing of the kyc applied to ico i like i have to think more about it...
SelfKey was already successful even before the application of its Ico, unfortunately I only met them now, but thank you for being present at this stage, surely you will have great success and will have a wide adhesion in this forum, congratulations to the Team, the presentation of the concept and application of idea have already done
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:57:34 PM

5 million is an impressive number. Do you know what the price per token during the pre-sale was compared to the ICO-price?
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

WOW this one is strong , Big potential and i heard that whale presale pools gived this one a high rating im definetly interested just need to finish white pape now ,tho i doubt i will find the things i could criticise
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

I just went to check the counter on the website and more than $10 million is already raised! That is almost never happening these days, such a success, and it's just a presale.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:36:50 PM

well, this is a much needed ico, thanks to kyc shit happening everywhere.., so there should be no problem to rocket after sale Smiley
DashS

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

Is there any articles/materials where SelfKey is compared with competitors like Civic? I'm really curious what are the differences and advantages.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

I just went to check the counter on the website and more than $10 million is already raised! That is almost never happening these days, such a success, and it's just a presale.
Like i said this project is very hyped in premium paid presale pool groups Cheesy it have some bright future ahead i smell profits tbh not to mention project could fill some gaps that is open now in blockchain ecosystem
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

Is there any articles/materials where SelfKey is compared with competitors like Civic? I'm really curious what are the differences and advantages.

I just wanted to ask the same question. The name also reminds me of THEKEY, a decentralized identity verification tool. Does SELFKEY have any relation with that?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:38:23 PM

i take a look at the alpha demo, looks like a nice thing. Shows dedication of team. Potential is also there to be succeed. Smiley
DashS

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:42:07 PM

I just wanted to ask the same question. The name also reminds me of THEKEY, a decentralized identity verification tool. Does SELFKEY have any relation with that?

Yes, it's pretty important to know what are the differences. Competitions is good but only when competitors push each other with the development.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:51:53 PM

Yes, it's pretty important to know what are the differences. Competitions is good but only when competitors push each other with the development.
Only the competition can push this industry ahead. Competition is always a good thing
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:53:24 PM

good question, i think he will verification with a hash of letters and nummbers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: