Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:27:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:00:50 PM

Civic offers something that sounds a little like this project and they already have a working product. Will be a tough competition between the two of them.

Haha, even if both platforms are great, there's plenty of room for each of them. Bitcoin is already the most popular cryptocurrency, why have another one right?

They are similar at a glance but when you look more into detail you will see that selfkey is using a more refined and granular approach.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:02:38 PM

how much eth or overall have they raised now ? 20k eth??? or even more?

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

It will be finished in hours or minutes.

omfg, thats really a lot... i really should go and buy some ><" while the bonus lasts.

I was also thinking about it, but the minimum investment at this stage is $1,000, which is a bit too much for me.  Sad

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

Wow, that's really fast! I checked the website now and it's less than million left. And it's only pre-sale! SelfKey is one of very rare projects that is able to attract such attention.
Sure enough, they made the choice of field of action, and with a quality product will reap many benefits soon, I'm more than determined to join and acquire some tokens soon, because the next phases will be even more disputed and fast, SelfKey is already reality

This is an interesting project, it will be very useful for companies, ICOs, exchanges, and any use that will need to secure the identities of each person, anonymously and very easy, let's see how many partners and clients this will get them Cheesy.
we are running out of time the ico  is going to the end, and it was a great success, we will see how many companies will take advantage of their services to store personal data on the blockchain in an anonymous and secure way and the possibility of doing kyc , i believe that the service offered by selfkey will spread quickly ...
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:17:55 PM

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

omfg, thats really a lot... i really should go and buy some ><" while the bonus lasts.

I was also thinking about it, but the minimum investment at this stage is $1,000, which is a bit too much for me.  Sad

Yep, also for me too much, have to wait until public sale. A pity that at thats stage there's no bonus any more.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

Yep, also for me too much, have to wait until public sale. A pity that at thats stage there's no bonus any more.
That's a very good result for presale, better that I expected. I'm waiting for the ICO that doesn't have such a high minimum.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:22:30 PM

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

A seemingly bold initial minimum investment value, but the amounts raised so far show that SelfKey has made a good roadmap and is on the right track, waiting for the sale started, good results so far and great news
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:49:16 PM

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

A seemingly bold initial minimum investment value, but the amounts raised so far show that SelfKey has made a good roadmap and is on the right track, waiting for the sale started, good results so far and great news
SelfKey looks like a great opportunity for investing a couple of ethereum. I hope that this will be a right decision
Bolovich

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

SelfKey looks like a great opportunity for investing a couple of ethereum. I hope that this will be a right decision
If the value of the tokens rises as good as the tokens are sold everything will be fine for investors. Wink

openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:22:38 PM

The pre sale is a nice success, I think the project deserve it, the success is normal, the use of the project make selfkey really hot. I think if the wallet work properly it can be used by a lot of people.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:30:12 PM

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

$15840000 in only pre-sale, thats really big.

Is the private pre-sale sold out? how much the cap?
bitcoinbulk

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:38:06 PM

Civic offers something that sounds a little like this project and they already have a working product. Will be a tough competition between the two of them.

Haha, even if both platforms are great, there's plenty of room for each of them. Bitcoin is already the most popular cryptocurrency, why have another one right?

They are similar at a glance but when you look more into detail you will see that selfkey is using a more refined and granular approach.

Agreed. I like self key quite a bit, I think its a good point that 2 similar projects can easily co-exist. There's enough marketcap space

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:58:33 PM

Agreed. I like self key quite a bit, I think its a good point that 2 similar projects can easily co-exist. There's enough marketcap space
But there is only 1 place for winner, does civic provide things like exchanges and wallet?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:03:13 PM

Wallets, secured or public in the cryptoworld, have been frustrating to say the least. It is complicated, often fails and are slow to update. For example, my navcoins in Coinomi are stuck and I am panicking. The rationale is that there are so much happening in this business that issues like this are minor. Will Selfkey be any different?

Yeah its concept is actually ground breaking, but lets wait for the actual release of the product  to see if it delivers.

If you are interested, this article contains a lot of Screenshots from the current state of the SelfKey Wallet.
What do you think?

https://blog.selfkey.org/the-selfkey-pre-public-sale-4053d3d7f9eb

nice tutorial, thanks for sharing this.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:13:02 PM

But there is only 1 place for winner, does civic provide things like exchanges and wallet?

Not yet, they are working in the backdrop and to be hones I haven't read much about them lately.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:14:44 PM

Yes, there is more than enough space for this project and competition is always welcome
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

yes it will comes later, not forgett, we are now only in the pre sale phase. Wink
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:21:57 PM

the anonymously and very easy to use system of SELFKEY is great. i am sure the will finished the presale bevor the 24 December.  Smiley
Bolovich

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:22:34 PM

Yes, there is more than enough space for this project and competition is always welcome
The fact that there is already another product in use is going to make the team have to work harder to improve the product if they want to stand out.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:23:44 PM

The fact that there is already another product in use is going to make the team have to work harder to improve the product if they want to stand out.

Not acutally true.. it's not always the best product that wins, look at betamax vs VHS (for example). I think it's the marketing and partnerships that make a product successfull.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:23:49 PM

$14462789
KEY TOKENS SOLD

$15840000
PRE-SALE CAP

Wow, that's really fast! I checked the website now and it's less than million left. And it's only pre-sale! SelfKey is one of very rare projects that is able to attract such attention.
Sure enough, they made the choice of field of action, and with a quality product will reap many benefits soon, I'm more than determined to join and acquire some tokens soon, because the next phases will be even more disputed and fast, SelfKey is already reality

This is an interesting project, it will be very useful for companies, ICOs, exchanges, and any use that will need to secure the identities of each person, anonymously and very easy, let's see how many partners and clients this will get them Cheesy.
we are running out of time the ico  is going to the end, and it was a great success, we will see how many companies will take advantage of their services to store personal data on the blockchain in an anonymous and secure way and the possibility of doing kyc , i believe that the service offered by selfkey will spread quickly ...
In fact it is the pre sale that is being finalized on 12/24, Saturday, we will still have to wait to know the bonuses of the public sale, but evaluating by the pre sale, surely will need to rush to buy in the next step, SelfKey is proving its value and its potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: