Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

yes, for verify you must be a customer of selfkey, thats right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:26:18 PM

SelfKey's solution to identity management is Self-Sovereign IDentity (SSID). Is it more than coincidence that that acronym is the same as Service Set Identifier, used for Wifi? Otherwise it is a bit confusing to use the same acronym.
I think meaning of this abbreviation is not related to Wi-Fi, just a coincidence. In the world there are hundreds thousands different abbreviations, so there is nothing strange in this.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:26:29 PM

is token holder going to receive any percent of revenue from all sale?
I doubt especially that I didn't saw any info about dividends. You can still make profit from appreciation of the token

I also highly doubt that they would grant dividends. that would make you a shareholder and the tokens a security under many jurisdictions and big exchanges wouldn't list the token.
Yes thats true, if im not mistaken bittrex wont list any dividend token, but binance will.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:35:43 PM

I doubt especially that I didn't saw any info about dividends. You can still make profit from appreciation of the token

I also highly doubt that they would grant dividends. that would make you a shareholder and the tokens a security under many jurisdictions and big exchanges wouldn't list the token.
Yes thats true, if im not mistaken bittrex wont list any dividend token, but binance will.
There is still a lot to happen and / or change until the end of the project and start of its application, surely there will be many exchanges that will not hesitate to list it, for the effectiveness of the concept and easy application, something that can dominate the security segment. SelfKey is an Ico where many great things can happen, especially for what the Team presents in work
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:35:49 PM

SelfKey's solution to identity management is Self-Sovereign IDentity (SSID). Is it more than coincidence that that acronym is the same as Service Set Identifier, used for Wifi? Otherwise it is a bit confusing to use the same acronym.
I think meaning of this abbreviation is not related to Wi-Fi, just a coincidence. In the world there are hundreds thousands different abbreviations, so there is nothing strange in this.

No, I thought they intentionally used that SSID acronym for familiarity. But after googling a bit I can see self-sovereign identity is a concept that already existed and is not something SelfKey have invented. In fact there are ton of other blockchain projects using self-sovereign identity.

https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/ID2020DesignWorkshop/blob/master/topics-and-advance-readings/a-self-sovereign-identity-architecture.pdf
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:52:05 PM

No, I thought they intentionally used that SSID acronym for familiarity. But after googling a bit I can see self-sovereign identity is a concept that already existed and is not something SelfKey have invented. In fact there are ton of other blockchain projects using self-sovereign identity.

https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/ID2020DesignWorkshop/blob/master/topics-and-advance-readings/a-self-sovereign-identity-architecture.pdf
Nice info graphic, I myself a holder but I could definitely use some new wallet  Smiley
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:53:48 PM

yes, for verify you must be a customer of selfkey, thats right.
I think this is quite obvious no?
afterall they run the project and are somehow responsible for the good working of the whole system

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:57:51 PM

Yes, I do not think it's a coincidence. They have used this acronym for people to identify with them and sound familiar.

hicaribou

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:00:16 PM

There is still a lot to happen and / or change until the end of the project and start of its application, surely there will be many exchanges that will not hesitate to list it, for the effectiveness of the concept and easy application, something that can dominate the security segment. SelfKey is an Ico where many great things can happen, especially for what the Team presents in work
Yep thats true, but i think there is no end for the project, since there will always be a new competitor emerging.
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:32:45 PM

KYC is really hard to handle now, there is a lot of different one to do if you want to participate in different ico and its long for people and devs team to handle. I think selfkey can solve that problem, have wallet to confirm people id will help a lot on this situation.
hicaribou

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:55 PM

Yep thats true, but i think there is no end for the project, since there will always be a new competitor emerging.

I hope I could try a demo version of SelfKey technology for initial assessment of the product.
According to the roadmap, the destop app alpha launch will be in Q1 2018, so we need to be patient for this  Grin
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:48:35 PM

And does Binance keep the dividends or distribute them to their respective owners?

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:32:18 AM

Wallets, secured or public in the cryptoworld, have been frustrating to say the least. It is complicated, often fails and are slow to update. For example, my navcoins in Coinomi are stuck and I am panicking. The rationale is that there are so much happening in this business that issues like this are minor. Will Selfkey be any different?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:50:31 AM

Wallets, secured or public in the cryptoworld, have been frustrating to say the least. It is complicated, often fails and are slow to update. For example, my navcoins in Coinomi are stuck and I am panicking. The rationale is that there are so much happening in this business that issues like this are minor. Will Selfkey be any different?

Yeah its concept is actually ground breaking, but lets wait for the actual release of the product  to see if it delivers.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:28:03 AM

And does Binance keep the dividends or distribute them to their respective owners?

As for NEO they distribute gas so at least in some cases they give it to owners.
DylerTurden

Activity: 67

PradBitt

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

Yeah its concept is actually ground breaking, but lets wait for the actual release of the product  to see if it delivers.

If you are interested, this article contains a lot of Screenshots from the current state of the SelfKey Wallet.
What do you think?

https://blog.selfkey.org/the-selfkey-pre-public-sale-4053d3d7f9eb
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:26:52 AM

17,559 ETH has been raised so far. It goes very well.

This is a very successful sale. A huge amount now. I am quite surprised by this result. Many ICOs are now unsuccessful and can not even be collected close to such a sum.
Some days ago I read that in November nearly half of ICOs got not enough funds. It will get harder the more ICOs are.

There are too many ICOs and some of them are a joke, not even worth the reading of their whitepapers. SelfKey want to solve a real problem at least
I think many people also got aware that they need to do at least the research if a project looks like it is a scam. Many devs just think nowadays that you can easily make an ICO but that's not true. It takes a lot of time and affords.
That is one of the reasons why so many people are interested in the project. It's going to be really useful.

Well it takes a lot of time and efforts to scam too Cheesy. What I learned lately is that the more a project looks complicated and want to deliver something fancy, the more will end as a scam
The main problem is that projects of this kind already exist, and many do not understand what the new project is. Therefore, it takes time for detailed study!

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

Yeah its concept is actually ground breaking, but lets wait for the actual release of the product  to see if it delivers.

If you are interested, this article contains a lot of Screenshots from the current state of the SelfKey Wallet.
What do you think?

https://blog.selfkey.org/the-selfkey-pre-public-sale-4053d3d7f9eb

It is really looking great for an unfinished wallet actually it is looking good even for a finished product.

It looks plain and simple.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:28:07 AM

Did anyone post or write a blog that explains the differences between selfkey and civic?

I don't know much about civic, but it would be nice to see a comparison between both projects.

There is already an extensive answer from one of the Selfkey team regarding this.

Good afternoon. After reading your project, I get the impression that you want to offer a product that is already on the market and they are already being used, I'm talking about projects like Civic and Stratis Identities. Tell me what is the difference from them?

Hi Igor, thank you for your message

I honestly think that there is no similar product in the market.

Civic's current product is focused in authentication (phone number and email), which is not an international KYC standard, whereas ours is.

There is no identity wallet in the market which allows you to access to your identity documents stored in your device, notarize them and apply for and buy residency and citizenship by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, digital wallets, etc. (check out all services that will be available at launch at http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace).

There is no token, with which you can buy these products and services.

There is no identity system in the market that can provide for linked identities and multilevel verification, and offer services to aid company management, such as stock transfer ledger services.

There is no identity wallet with which you can access to your ID documents and store any ERC-20 token, and instantly send them to participate in token sales.

The SelfKey platform also provides eNotary, eSign, customized KYC templates, sanction screening, company registry lookup, company laws and kyc laws lookup. I want to remark that this technology is live, tested and implemented in start ups, renowned banks and even used for token sales whitelist processes.

Currently, there is no product in the market that allows for data minimization.

I want to highlight that SelfKey's approach is transparent. The user does not store any data or documents on SelfKey servers or the Blockchain. These are stored on the user's personal device. There is no centralized database.

Also, our token economy is substantially different from that of other identity management projects.

A user will pay tokens for the attestation of his identity. In the same way that you go to the notary with your physical document to certify it.

The user will pay tokens to onboard in a product or service. In the same way that you currently pay a registered agent for the incorporation of your company.

The relying parties will allocate a portion of the tokens received to reward certifiers, who have verified the identity of the customer that has been successfully onboarded.

This allows for a transactional economy feasible in the long-term, where all parties involved are incentivized to use the KEY token.

Oh thank you! Haven't seen this one.

About the notary service. So you pay tokens to get your documents certified during the registration process for your Selfkey ID? Who will ckeck my documents at Selfkeys side?

Helpful information. But I am also interested in the moment when and by whom the documents are checked for their authenticity?

Still would like to know the answers to this Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:30:10 AM

So, other ICO can use selfkey as a KYC platform? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: