Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how control my emotion??  (Read 8163 times)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:46:17 AM

Its too difficult to control emotion. More experience you are more understand how to control it. Actually we can not control 100% of emotion.
Try to planning everything you do is one of way to control emotion.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

if you have patience  you can control your mind just relax and wait for pump be positive.. before entering the world of trading be ready to do risk because trading have more risky and patience if you fall in your emotion in wrong way that the perfect way to make you lose.. its better to wait than to sell to lose..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:15:37 AM

Relax, play small at first, play established coin, be patient, make a mistake or two, learn from the mistakes, be patient, watch learn..bank some small profit, feel good.
Don't worry be happy, be snappy!
Cheers
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:30:57 AM

That's something i need to work on. Im also carried away when i was trading specially when my coin is droping. I need to work on it too to become a good trader.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:47:57 AM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Control emotion is not easy but must try until the end of your trading/ investing activity. From your post, I think you still don't understand about the risk, so learn it again. Second, see again your strategy and analyze wisely. If your strategy say " cut loss " ( sell ) just do it, if " hold " just take it. But if you don't have stop loss or hold decision it will be bad experience for you and your money. Control emotion only " take action " same with your strategy, just like that. Good luck with your trading.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:12:56 AM

using stop loss is a good suggestion but unfortunately most of the exchanges out there don't have this option for you to use and some of them that have it don't have a proper option with enough flexibility for you to be satisfied with it.

but the good news is that you can always use a bot if you find it hard to manage your trades and using stop losses and also if you are trading large enough and making good amount of money, it would be worth it to find a bot and set it up.
Using bot is not that easy mate. You have to learn before using. Since you can get profit if trader is qualified. Means it does not matter how good is bot, but also depend the trader who drive that bot. Remember, bot is just helping tool to trade automatic, but not the way to get easy profit.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

Its too difficult to control emotion. More experience you are more understand how to control it. Actually we can not control 100% of emotion.

If you have an idea of what the goal of any altcoin is and you are believing in their work and team then you should not have any problem controlling your emotions when the price of their coin becomes red. Being red does not mean that the coin is worthless now. It simply means someone sold their holdings and thus the market price decreased. Dont let that fool you, if you see red and you believe in the future worth of the coin buy some while the price is low.

Always take a deep breath before you make any big trade. It could save you a lot of money if you realize something before clicking the button. Wink

Like I said above if its a scam that you invested in, taking a deep breath will never help. Just stay away from the exchange and come back to that specific crypto after a few days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:41:37 PM

You don't have to control your emotions. Fix you target after buying, make your sell offer, forget about it and skip to other trade.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

You don't have to control your emotions. Fix you target after buying, make your sell offer, forget about it and skip to other trade.

That's why is very important as well to have a entry and and exit strategy because it will help somewhat in making the logical decision. Because if you are going to based everything in your emotional decision. Chances are you are going to lose your investment because you are making a lot of unwise moved. Stay within your exit strategy if its meet then go out and exit, no need to wait for the next wave of price increase because it may not happened.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
keiser9000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:06:35 PM

Right. HOLD and this is it. I

t's just the question of how much you need to invest - to have a 100% control rate over your emotions.
The solution - invest exactly as much as you don't feel sorry to lose in case of emergency.

No more. It's the psychology thing invented by some one else, long ago and far away. And it works for me for sure.
zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

I sell mostly at the top of pumps!

How do I know the tops ?

Its simple I start panicking that the price will go down while the price is still going up and the a few moments later i sell and soon after that a dump come

Whats the Secret?

we all are emotion driven humans what I am feeling are being felt by many others like me so they are just waiting for a trigger to sell and take profit...like me
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

Although it is difficult to control emotion, but if you want to really succeed in bitcoin trading you really need to control your emotions. If you re are not able to control emotions then believe me , it is too much difficult to be able to succeed in real life and also in bitcoin trading world. Decision make from heart often not as much successful as decisions made from mind.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:32:12 PM

Let me share my similar story here, a few years ago I invested in one altcoin after doing significant research for the same. However, in less than a couple of weeks after investment, the price went down and I was in 35% loss for the same. However, since I had my research to support my investment decision, I kept it as it is and within few months, I saw about 10% to 20% profit for the same investment and that means it not only covered 35% loss but also made 10%+ profit. Moral of the story: If you have any research behind your investment decision then don't get panic.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:34:54 PM

sometimes a loss is better than a big loss. in technical terms use a stop loss order which is practically doing this for you. it triggers when price falls lower than your "tolerance" so you automatically dump the coin and prevent further losses.
it doesn't have to be a stop loss and automatic either. you can do it manually too. you just have to plan for these things ahead of time. for example you buy ETH at 0.07BTC and decide that you don't want to lose more than 5% of your money so you dump it as soon as ETH got dumped hard down to 0.0665BTC and prevent losing more money when it was really dumped hard down to 0.046BTC and then buy back at the bottom.

I agree, determining a stop loss is one wise way that can be done to reduce the risk of greater loss. By setting the limit, we can then buy it back at the lowest point, and when the price goes back up, our previous losses will be covered because we get very low entry poin. and this is indeed a basic strategy done by stock traders, forex, and the like. It is possible that this strategy can also be used in cryptocurrency.
To control your emotion is Don’t react right away, reacting immediately to emotional triggers can be an immense mistake, it is guaranteed that you’ll say or do something you’ll later regret. Just like in trading, dont get panic when you know that the price of bitcoin is going down or up.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:52:51 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
90% of business men go through failures at the beginning. This is common to loose. Dont give up. Learn to balance your emotions when you are in business. Find out the solutions to come out of the issues. Consult with the experts. Get ideas. All the best.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:12:01 PM

Let me share my similar story here, a few years ago I invested in one altcoin after doing significant research for the same. However, in less than a couple of weeks after investment, the price went down and I was in 35% loss for the same. However, since I had my research to support my investment decision, I kept it as it is and within few months, I saw about 10% to 20% profit for the same investment and that means it not only covered 35% loss but also made 10%+ profit. Moral of the story: If you have any research behind your investment decision then don't get panic.
if a person must control their emotions, then first of all this person must learn to control their actions. Only if you are sure of what you are doing, you can really avoid panic in certain situations.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:28:36 AM

sometimes a loss is better than a big loss. in technical terms use a stop loss order which is practically doing this for you. it triggers when price falls lower than your "tolerance" so you automatically dump the coin and prevent further losses.
it doesn't have to be a stop loss and automatic either. you can do it manually too. you just have to plan for these things ahead of time. for example you buy ETH at 0.07BTC and decide that you don't want to lose more than 5% of your money so you dump it as soon as ETH got dumped hard down to 0.0665BTC and prevent losing more money when it was really dumped hard down to 0.046BTC and then buy back at the bottom.

I agree, determining a stop loss is one wise way that can be done to reduce the risk of greater loss. By setting the limit, we can then buy it back at the lowest point, and when the price goes back up, our previous losses will be covered because we get very low entry poin. and this is indeed a basic strategy done by stock traders, forex, and the like. It is possible that this strategy can also be used in cryptocurrency.
It is really funny some newbie traders do not really understand the importance of stop loss and then they keep watching as the trend keeps bleeding until they have realized they have lost so bad and now want to sell at that point.

Shits get real when you are losing but loosing extremely bad is always the trader's fault. However, there is no point selling for anyone with a huge loss now, than to look for more funds to buy in more at dips and compensate the losses they have had when the dips come back better.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

Don't feel bad on it.  It's common to have lose and profit in a business journey. But I understand it affects your normal life as you seem to be new to this field.  My advise would be, try to get your money back before you loose much.  Earn from other sources where investment is not required. Accumulate as much for can,  learn more about the business a lot, then get into it to profit a lot.  All the best. 
He should follow your pieces of advice and moreover, as you said this is nothing new. Business and even life is a combination of losses and profits, you should just learn from all your mistakes to be a better person or professional.

It is a nice idea of investing into thinks that do not demand investment such as working hard by joining signature campaigns. They will surely help you in getting back your money.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:19:35 AM

if the altcoin price you trade is down, then all you have to do is hold it. actually you do not have to worry about altcoin price down. because the price is never stable, but if you do not dare to take big risks, then you sell more now.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:41:36 AM

Alta coin is so a great coin. Maybe you should wait a few months. It will recover soon. Good luck to you!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: