Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how control my emotion??  (Read 8163 times)
ana zay

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:12:45 AM

In the world of profit and loss trading there must be, not always the benefits that we will get.to hold our emotions when disappointed in the trading we live The first step that must be done is certainly bersikkesimplusionnya our income decreased, then I think we should give up, even if the weight heart. The thought that must arise is a positive aja.terus think how to not lose again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:30 PM

First of all you have to calm down and clear your mind because if not, your mind will not know what the best thing to do and you can't find a solution in your problem. I believed that everything happens for a reason. If you lose something so be it. I believed that it will return to you in the right time. Don't lose hope. Just think that it is just a trial. Maybe on your next try you will gain big profit. Don't afraid to try again.
I also agree with you. If someone has actually lost quite a lot while trading or in some other matter then the first thing is to calm down his nerves. a person only  satisfy himself  when he has achieved his  goal. But there do come a time in your life when you do not get the required result.

The only way to get out of this problem is that you must keep it in your mind that anything that happens in your life even if it is harm on temporary basis it would definitely be something useful in future.

Always learn from your mistakes and newbies are that’s why getting panicking is most common in the and in start we also get panicked but when we learnt well about trading this emotions things gets off from me and there are some of people who didn’t face at loss in this field rest other survives through all the critical situations and after that now after gaining experience they are able to keep calm and hold their coins.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

Almost everyone sells panic every time the price goes down and this happens every day but if you are an investor who can predict the current market situation then surely you will buy at the cheapest price and resell at the highest price. This rate is very low and only for whales. My advice is to calm down and shut down your laptop for 30 minutes, then you will make the right decision
shenxirrwya1582

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

half for long hodl
half for short term( just play it! Enjoy it)
No care no pain Lol
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

First rule of business: never get emotions into business

Treat your trades without sentiments!!!

Emotions can prevent you from taking up other opportunities while you still mourn a loss

And try use stop losses too
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

Almost everyone sells panic every time the price goes down and this happens every day but if you are an investor who can predict the current market situation then surely you will buy at the cheapest price and resell at the highest price. This rate is very low and only for whales. My advice is to calm down and shut down your laptop for 30 minutes, then you will make the right decision

The last line is quite funny "shut the laptop for 30minutes"...
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:44:45 PM

half for long hodl
half for short term( just play it! Enjoy it)
No care no pain Lol

this is another good strategy to implement. easy life. . . no unwanted emotional crisis. nice one
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:39:45 AM

Set a strategy before investing, Don't check the price frequently and believe in your coins. Those are my advice to you.

fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:27:07 AM

emotional control? Trade demo so much to get the feeling and that will help you secure the real trade
HariiPKB

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:27:28 AM

It's epically difficult to control fomo and other harmful emotions concerning trading. As for me, better way is to leave it for some time and do other work.
Same as me. I used to buy high sell low, not anymore. When the price go down, i just place buy order and turn off my computer. Dont worry about the price, it down then it must be up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

I had invested into some altcoins when bitcoin were at 6000 dollars, and since those period almost all altcoins went down, i had resisted to cut my losses and i had hold it for a while, i had ignored altcoin value and follow bitcoin, since i knew altcoins would recover once price fall a bit. But i know is very hard to control emotion when you are playing with money and you are loosing as well winning, because our greedy make us take a risk we wouldnt take if were into similiar value into loss.
That's true we always fear about taking risk to get some lost for a while and did not patient enough to wait.
People only want to have a good winning without consider about how the feeling get a huge loss.
If there is a rewards , there is a risk . Everyone should completely aware about this when it comes to investment and trade.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

that is why others called trading a gambling because it is like that you gamble but if you have a lot of patience surely you will earn. just like a saying that patience is a virtue. just keep your coins at this moment and wait for the price to gone high before you sell it. don't be scared and be optimistic. 
The reason I see why people call trading gambling is because it is a gamble to them. They have refused to learn, they have refused to imbibe any trading skills and what they just do is to gamble their entry point and exit point without any single analysis. The truth is any trader that starts out like that is bound to fail. It is not all about patience.

As long as you know what you are doing, patience is always the last thing, because there are some times when that patience would not just help you and the decision you make is what would be important.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

some times you need to loss your coin, before you lost more. but before you cut lose you need to know about that coin and do some research about it, what makes that coin drop, why some people sell all their coin and something else, after that you can make a conclusion about what will you do? will you sell it or hold it

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:18:44 PM

Be patient.. inhale slowly and also exhale slowly
i ever feel that what you feel
lose big amount , very disappointed
i think its risk of trading.. you loss or you get profit
you must think smart to see chart trading which coin you buying.. thats key
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
Hello hridoyb i can feel your emotion about trading and i am lightly victim about this virus as well. whenever i take decision to do start trading than i was looser there due to my emotional steps. but i am overcome from there now a day...finally if i will success i will share with you.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:23:37 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
Hello hridoyb i can feel your emotion about trading and i am lightly victim about this virus as well. whenever i take decision to do start trading than i was looser there due to my emotional steps. but i am overcome from there now a day...finally if i will success i will share with you.
Its good thing that you already overcome and learned from your mistakes with your previous trade. I hope you will be successful in your next trade and you will soon be a good trader.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

Im now in trauma  Cheesy. What I do is to leave trading for awhile and go out for gigs Cool.Best way to chill your mind and heart attack Cheesy

no matter for how long you stall - just keep remembering that PATIENCE is the key.
Patience is really a key for anyone who is holding for a long term cause at one point or the other, the market gets pumped except one is holding a shitcoin anyway.

It is something that is needed if one does not want to go through the stress of short or day trading which requires huge technical skills. Long term tend to hold down funds a lot and if the trader is comfortable with that, no matter the level of the dip, patience is just all that matters.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:40:00 PM

sometimes losing can make you better.
I've experienced the same thing as you expect the price to go up. it actually went down, because not all of your predictions go according to plan.
try refreshing for a moment, buddy. Smiley
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:42:14 PM

sometimes losing can make you better.
I've experienced the same thing as you expect the price to go up. it actually went down, because not all of your predictions go according to plan.
try refreshing for a moment, buddy. Smiley

This is true, over time you will grow accustomed to loss and realise that it happens sometimes, then for you it will be much easier to accept. No one can be perfect and make the right decisions all the time.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:22:23 PM

Before you set out for your trading , then you may have done your analysis both technical and fundamental. The next point will be drawing of trading plan where you must have a predetermined entry point and exit point based on the out come of your research and then establish your stop loss and take profit. Stick to this plan and do not revenge even if the trade went against you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: