Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how control my emotion??  (Read 8163 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:28:59 PM

Trading is not for all person who don't know the basic rules of it. Before joining in trading you should follow many things like marketcap, supply, demand, price of stable coin etc. Hoping on big profit is a cause of lost money.
If you don’t know how to control your emotions at the time when things get out of your control, there are likely chances that you are going to suffer a huge loss. Patience is the only key which can help you from any kind of loss. You really need to develop this habit of remaining cool and calm and that too under the tense situations. Otherwise, things can go in a wrong direction as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:32:45 PM

First of all if you are a newbie you should only buy altcoins you have strong fundamentals,but do your own dilligence thoroughly. This kind of coins will eventually raise and you will get in nice profits,but if you trade blindly and buy altcoins like you picking vegetables from the grocery store you'll probably get burnt.

On another note, altcoins season is coming.. so hodl your strong fundamentals altcoins.  Wink
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:13:20 PM

There is a difference between emotion and mind. The former is based on feelings of love, pain, anger, and so on. The latter is based on reasoning and logic. So basically, if you want to trade, you should use your mind to allow yourself to think in a logical way.

To elaborate, you should make a plan when you are about to trade. And before doing so, you should study trading, understand all its aspects, and then come up with a reasonable plan. You could use SWOT analysis; Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats.   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:17:00 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

If you are seeing the price of the alt coin you hold are getting low better to stay away from your computer or avoid checking the charts. This is the technique that I do for most of the time especially when the price of bitcoin is getting lower. I used to check it on a daily basis but I hate to do it when the price is getting lower. You don't have to control your mind, we are there in the same situation but you have to do something about it. Go outside take time to relax.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zacharyce

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:40:44 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

If you are seeing the price of the alt coin you hold are getting low better to stay away from your computer or avoid checking the charts. This is the technique that I do for most of the time especially when the price of bitcoin is getting lower. I used to check it on a daily basis but I hate to do it when the price is getting lower. You don't have to control your mind, we are there in the same situation but you have to do something about it. Go outside take time to relax.
Yup, this will get us psychologically comfortable and unbounded on the price issue, if the altcoin price goes down, you should find out the cause and should make the best choice. I think people should use this because it is used very well for me
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:47:46 PM

There is a difference between emotion and mind. The former is based on feelings of love, pain, anger, and so on. The latter is based on reasoning and logic. So basically, if you want to trade, you should use your mind to allow yourself to think in a logical way.

To elaborate, you should make a plan when you are about to trade. And before doing so, you should study trading, understand all its aspects, and then come up with a reasonable plan. You could use SWOT analysis; Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats.   

We are emotional creatures and because of that removing emotion is not possible. It's what causes the drive in us to achieve better but it is also the downfall in many aspects.

At the end of the day you can study all you want about the markets, but Bitcoin is a  little more unstable than normal markets due to the uncertainty and the lack of news coverage.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:06:32 AM

Don't feel bad on it.  It's common to have lose and profit in a business journey. But I understand it affects your normal life as you seem to be new to this field.  My advise would be, try to get your money back before you loose much.  Earn from other sources where investment is not required. Accumulate as much for can,  learn more about the business a lot, then get into it to profit a lot.  All the best. 

TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:10:26 AM

Do not control your mind. Let it control you instead. I think emotions are the ones that are controlling you right now because you are reacting. And these emotions are now the ones that are dictating your mind. Be reasonable! Be rational! Be mindful! Do not react with your emotions running high. Do not act immediately. Do not react immediately. Read and study and analyze before acting.
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:25:56 AM

I think there is no way you can control your emotions. Only if you have experienced a lot of fluctuations will make you more experienced, and you will not easily lose your temper.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Japinat

Merit: 680

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

I think there is no way you can control your emotions. Only if you have experienced a lot of fluctuations will make you more experienced, and you will not easily lose your temper.
There is always a way to control your emotion, this type of activity which is trading requires you to be emotional strong and focus on your strategy so if you want to succeed you need to do what is necessary to be profitable. What's important is you learn from your mistakes as sometimes it cannot be prevented to be emotional, when you can't control your emotion then that means you are not good activities where you need to take risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:27:36 AM

To control your emotions, you will need to enter into a trade at the right time and this market is an emotional market.  Emotions is what drives the price of an altcoin up or down. Emotion is what create panic selling and those that can control their emotions are the one making it big in this market because they always buy the coins at the lowest price and sell them at the highest price.  I will advise you not to sell your coins now as there is a lot of potential for every coin you are currently seeing in the market.  I have been buying some coins and sell them when there grow and one thing I have stick to is that I do buy an altcoin at the lowest price and also sell them at the highest price.
batang_bitcoin

Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

Yup, this will get us psychologically comfortable and unbounded on the price issue, if the altcoin price goes down, you should find out the cause and should make the best choice. I think people should use this because it is used very well for me

It's better not to find out the cause because if you found it out that you are affected by that reason that may bring doom to the way you think and it will really give you a big chance of panicking or having troubles with the alt coins you are holding. Everyone should do this and it may be effective to you and others but there will people that will come out and will say that this isn't effective to them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ionico

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:43:45 PM

Best way is to invest in solid coins like BTC, Ethereum, OMG, etc and forget them. Store them off the exchange and check the value less often.  90% of alt coins will fail.  Just bet on the proven coins and reap the rewards when the market grows. 
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:10:51 PM

The best way is to prepare beforehand. Two among lot´s of ways. Set and endpoint and a stoploss, and hang on it despite what "emotions" are telling you. Second buy coins you believe longterm so that you can hold through harsh periods without loosing your cool. But we are past the "beforehand" time so what to do now.
I would look at the portfolio and choose one or too alts to keep trading. that won´t be very "profitable" but you can keep practicing your chart reading and rading skills. You entered at 1 and its not 0,5. Sell and trade it for small profits at a time so you lower the average entry point. as i told before it wont give you much if any profit, but keeps you ocuppied and keeps you learning. And you avoid to make bad decisions about the rest of the portfolio:)

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
humanCNC

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

I think you can only easily control your emotions when you are used to the fluctuations of the market and that takes more time to experience. No one from the beginning was able to do it.

dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:16:03 PM

I think you should not sell all, you will lose so much, you have to wait now. Next months, when any coins which you are holding increase, you will sell slowly, one by one. Good luck Smiley

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

Always take a deep breath before you make any big trade. It could save you a lot of money if you realize something before clicking the button. Wink
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:02:54 PM

We always control our minds, however, we can not accept our failure, which is why you feel sorry for the lost money. From now on, you must learn to accept, focus on and invest in other currencies to generate new profits.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:04:06 PM

Emotions has a negative impact when it comes to trading and that is why it is always advisable not to invest your life savings into a trade.
If you find yourself losing and you don't have the mind to hold for long, you should exit that trade and accept your loss.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

sometimes a loss is better than a big loss. in technical terms use a stop loss order which is practically doing this for you. it triggers when price falls lower than your "tolerance" so you automatically dump the coin and prevent further losses.
it doesn't have to be a stop loss and automatic either. you can do it manually too. you just have to plan for these things ahead of time. for example you buy ETH at 0.07BTC and decide that you don't want to lose more than 5% of your money so you dump it as soon as ETH got dumped hard down to 0.0665BTC and prevent losing more money when it was really dumped hard down to 0.046BTC and then buy back at the bottom.

I agree, determining a stop loss is one wise way that can be done to reduce the risk of greater loss. By setting the limit, we can then buy it back at the lowest point, and when the price goes back up, our previous losses will be covered because we get very low entry poin. and this is indeed a basic strategy done by stock traders, forex, and the like. It is possible that this strategy can also be used in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: