Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how control my emotion??  (Read 8163 times)
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:42 PM

Trading is also a mind game you should be wiser, avoid checking coins during dumps because it will affect you emotionally  and mentally. Just hold and wait else you might end up loosing your money because you are over powered by your emotion.

Exactly. Thats one of the most effective ways to have your emotions checked during dumps. If you are too keen about the movement of the coins you've invested on, chances are you're going to be very anxious and unnecessarily cautious. Panic selling would be next after that
and that's the very bad attitude when you are investing inside cryptos you should always have a lots of patience since fluctuations is always present
inside this investment, you always find time to research and never ever go with the flow just trust your own instinct.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InvisibilityFP

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
maybe play relax is the solution, just never sell except u get profit even u must hold it for long time
like me i hold my altcoin over 1 month coz the price down and down, and sell it when already profit

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor  ✂  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th   ▐▐
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:39:05 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
Maybe the coin you bought is not traded by many people. Did you first analyze or look for the past price chart of that coin ? Its ups and downs? Why not buy bitcoin instead of that alta coin? For how long are you waiting for the price up? If it is just month, I say it is normal. If it already takes a year of waiting I say that coin is already impossible to rise again.
About controllinf emotions I have nothing much to help you with that because if I am in that situation for sure I am already in panic mode. Me, I also cannot control my emotions especially that case. I must say it is a lesson for you. If you will buy another coin again you must be very careful. Thanks god, I do signature campaigns and not trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:39:55 PM

maybe play relax is the solution, just never sell except u get profit even u must hold it for long time
like me i hold my altcoin over 1 month coz the price down and down, and sell it when already profit
Yeah sure. Never sell when you have no profit. Altcoin down and will up soon. We just have pateince and dont look your balance.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:11:18 PM

This thread is incredibly helpful!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223191.0

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

Never lose hope my friend, we all go through loss and gain in our lives.I am sure that whichever altcoins that you have bought,would have been bought after doing a lot of research.If yes then beleive in yourself,the altcoins value may just pump sometime.Or if the value is falling too low than don't grieve on that much.Instead do proper research on the altcoins which you would invest in the future.
All the best.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:35:40 PM

It is a very simple to control your emotion. First time you need to fix your mind then you start trading. You do only 10 trade if you lose at a time two trade then stop your trade after one hour later start again. You must trade only 10, never trade more than 10 trade in a day. Control your money Thirsty and take a money management .
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

I don't think you need to control your emotions here because this is trading and such types of conditions are simple form the trader .
Here in the trading everything is just work and I don't think that everyone are happy in the trading . Currently the price of the bitcoin getting high speedly so that the demand of the bitcoin is getting increasing speedly and to complete the demand they are selling Thier altcoins , so that is the reason of the down in the market of the altcoins .
But here I would like to suggest you to consider the value of the coins in the fiat that you have currently Because here the value of the bitcoin is getting day by day , so here we can understand well that we don't need to take much tension and this is that condition which is better time to make investment in the altcoins , Because the price is going down day by day , so after the price of the bitcoin getting stable these coins will regain the market very soon .
So take it easy and wait for the proper time to make selling your coins , and Don't sell your coins at loss at any condition .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:37:41 PM

I don't think you need to control your emotions here because this is trading and such types of conditions are simple form the trader .
Here in the trading everything is just work and I don't think that everyone are happy in the trading . Currently the price of the bitcoin getting high speedly so that the demand of the bitcoin is getting increasing speedly and to complete the demand they are selling Thier altcoins , so that is the reason of the down in the market of the altcoins .
But here I would like to suggest you to consider the value of the coins in the fiat that you have currently Because here the value of the bitcoin is getting day by day , so here we can understand well that we don't need to take much tension and this is that condition which is better time to make investment in the altcoins , Because the price is going down day by day , so after the price of the bitcoin getting stable these coins will regain the market very soon .
So take it easy and wait for the proper time to make selling your coins , and Don't sell your coins at loss at any condition .
I agree with you. Altcoins price down because of the increasing of buying Bitcoin demand before the fork. I think after Segwit2, altcoins price will recover

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:42:40 PM

Emotion is number 1 enemy of a lot of traders. You can overcome your trading emotions with discipline by following your trading plan. So first and formost you must have a trading plan before you even venture into your first trade of the day. Your trading plan must have the following take profit price, stop loss price and the market to trade.Stick to your plan emotion will run away.
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:51:43 PM

They said "try and try until you succeed" so failure is not a reason to surrender.
Just try to calm yourself and do whats your goal if you fail, just try it again and make a solid solution to achieve it.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:01:20 AM

It won't be easy to control my emotions but I have to control it. I will be patient and believe that the price might pick up again. Instead of worrying about the lose I will think how to gain profit. This is a simple way to control my emotion.
Exactly controlling emotions are very important in every sort of business and trading. Business and trading can be done only with big heart and patience. Patience helps in growing bigger and earning more money. Do not think of loss, focus on you investment and continue your hard work because your hard work and patience will bring you success ultimately. Believe in your efforts.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

Patience is the key and you have to practice it, now that you are in trading. The more patience you have, the best you can control your emotions. Also, you have to be calm at all times and learn to not be easily affected by the results, especially if you are going into long-term trading. Another thing, always trust yourself and don't listen to what the others are suggesting as this might affect your trading decision. I didn't mean that all articles or news circling around the crypto world are all fake, these are the tools you need to do your own research, its just that you have to be smart and be keen, not just by easily believing in it.
janjims007

Activity: 181

Jan

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:12:35 AM

Im now in trauma  Cheesy. What I do is to leave trading for awhile and go out for gigs Cool.Best way to chill your mind and heart attack Cheesy

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

Of course there are different approaches to different types of emotions. In different situations. But all you need is patience. Patience is the key. One should be brave and practice it. For example, in trading we meet all sorts of people, and sometimes really good and sometimes not that good. But only if one has patience, it becomes easy to handle not that good sort of people. And just always remember that nothing is permanent in this world. Smiley
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:33:34 AM

Patient is one of way to control emotion. And also experience will teach you more then just reading.
If you feel really bad when you see chart front of device, better you shut it down.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:01:02 PM

It won't be easy to control my emotions but I have to control it. I will be patient and believe that the price might pick up again. Instead of worrying about the lose I will think how to gain profit. This is a simple way to control my emotion.
Exactly controlling emotions are very important in every sort of business and trading. Business and trading can be done only with big heart and patience. Patience helps in growing bigger and earning more money. Do not think of loss, focus on you investment and continue your hard work because your hard work and patience will bring you success ultimately. Believe in your efforts.
Be patient , keep training on it. Be wise keep learning on what you have done.
That is always be my principle on how i do control my emotion especially when you are in big disappointing moment.
Take a break for a while , cooling down until you have got a fresh air and then continue with a positive energy.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

There are some option: you can make an exchange ticket at a high value of the coin, so hen it will be reached then the exchange will do everything automatically or just let them there and try to do something else so you dont think at them. Ether way, selling them at a lower value than when you buyed it is not an option.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:21:02 PM

Be patient , keep training on it. Be wise keep learning on what you have done.
That is always be my principle on how i do control my emotion especially when you are in big disappointing moment.
Take a break for a while , cooling down until you have got a fresh air and then continue with a positive energy.
Its easy to say that mate but in reality while into the current situation, you maybe shaking your feet upon seing the price fall down. That statements is right and while into learning process you must do it all alone so that you will become a good hodler, as you applied your patience over it. Don't ever let emotions control over you, because you have your own decision; most importantly trust your instict.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

that is why others called trading a gambling because it is like that you gamble but if you have a lot of patience surely you will earn. just like a saying that patience is a virtue. just keep your coins at this moment and wait for the price to gone high before you sell it. don't be scared and be optimistic. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: