Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how control my emotion??  (Read 8163 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

First of all you have to calm down and clear your mind because if not, your mind will not know what the best thing to do and you can't find a solution in your problem. I believed that everything happens for a reason. If you lose something so be it. I believed that it will return to you in the right time. Don't lose hope. Just think that it is just a trial. Maybe on your next try you will gain big profit. Don't afraid to try again.

Right. If you don't let your mind take control, instinct most lf the time results in disastrous decision making. Being in control comes from constant learning from mistakes. So you just have to make sure that the mistakes you've committed before stays with you. He more you trade this way, the less chance you'll be under your emotion's control and your emotions will be the one under your control

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:54:27 PM

For now, the only thing you can do is to wait until the end of this year,  if the market value  is still the same next year,  then it is time for you to face the reality and move forward, remember failure makes you better, and now that you already learn from your mistakes, the next time that your going to invest again you now have an idea or hint when to buy or sell your coins.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

The way to control an emotion is no other way than to be patient. A losing trade will eventually go back to profitting although it depends on time. This is why it is advised to trade or invest what one can bear its loss. I read somewhere that trading small is very important.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

First of all you have to calm down and clear your mind because if not, your mind will not know what the best thing to do and you can't find a solution in your problem. I believed that everything happens for a reason. If you lose something so be it. I believed that it will return to you in the right time. Don't lose hope. Just think that it is just a trial. Maybe on your next try you will gain big profit. Don't afraid to try again.
Yeah, usually we always lose your patience because of the loss in trading, so you could spend these time on life , on resting or spending time to enjoy life with your family. Give your mind a new fresh to clear all the fucking bad emotions.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

Be calm and always try to concentrate whenever the price drops and you should find out why the altcoin is down and you should consider selling or buying more because if the altcoin is really potent then it will certainly be level higher prices in the future

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:34:47 PM

It's very important to keep in mind the cardinal rule: Invest only what you are comfortable to lose.

When you do take a loss, try to look at it from a different perspective. Turn it into a learning experience. This way, the loss will actually have value in the long run.

Having strong hands is key as well in alt markets. Those red coins will pump again, you just must be patient.

It is also helpful to do a thorough fundamental analysis of the coins you are trading. Only invest in coins you believe in and show signs of stability and future growth. This way, if your coin drops in price, you will be more comfortable holding it because you have a positive long run analysis.

Never stop learning. With more knowledge comes less uncertainty.

I don't know if you're into meditation, but not only will it help you control your emotions in trading, it will help in everyday life situations.

I'd say best of luck, but it's more about hard work than luck!

Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

is to be patient. Be patient waiting for a completed drama bitcoin and don't greedy with the gains already achieved

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Always think the good will happen to your effort. Whether in reality you saw bad things, still keep on thinking the good things mate. Though the price is down think its an opportunity for you to buy more or hold and wait a little bit longer.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

Which altcoins are you hodling? If those are potential coins such as ETH, Ripple, Litecoin, you should wait for few weeks, they have recovered. If not, you should sell all your altcoins and invest in others.
tmaleha

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:01:47 AM

It won't be easy to control my emotions but I have to control it. I will be patient and believe that the price might pick up again. Instead of worrying about the lose I will think how to gain profit. This is a simple way to control my emotion.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

The way to control an emotion is no other way than to be patient. A losing trade will eventually go back to profitting although it depends on time. This is why it is advised to trade or invest what one can bear its loss. I read somewhere that trading small is very important.
Controlling emotions is the main thing in the crypto and I have seen the people who are well at strategy but they get panicked and now they are in losers and more of it those who had controlled their emotion they made a lot of money and trading is all about taking right decision on the right time so you must work on controlling your nerves because some time price go down only true believer survives in field of trade.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:23:38 PM

Controlling emotions is the main thing in the crypto and I have seen the people who are well at strategy but they get panicked and now they are in losers and more of it those who had controlled their emotion they made a lot of money and trading is all about taking right decision on the right time so you must work on controlling your nerves because some time price go down only true believer survives in field of trade.
important points in trading is the knowledge and experience. both are very important and with both you can control your emotions. people who have both will not be easy to panic because they know what to do when the prices come down. don't panic, patient and even buy again at the cheapest price for back up.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
130ndim

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:52:11 PM

Play poker Grin. Seriously, it trains your patience.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:15:47 PM

I also agree with you. If someone has actually lost quite a lot while trading or in some other matter then the first thing is to calm down his nerves. a person only  satisfy himself  when he has achieved his  goal. But there do come a time in your life when you do not get the required result.

The only way to get out of this problem is that you must keep it in your mind that anything that happens in your life even if it is harm on temporary basis it would definitely be something useful in future.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:44:18 PM

Right. If you don't let your mind take control, instinct most lf the time results in disastrous decision making. Being in control comes from constant learning from mistakes. So you just have to make sure that the mistakes you've committed before stays with you. He more you trade this way, the less chance you'll be under your emotion's control and your emotions will be the one under your control

I have to agree with you. Decisions should come from our mind and not our heart. Because if we let them take control our decisions, then it will be really disastrous for all of us. In the beginning, I'm too emotional specially when I'm seeing the bitcoin price is dropping and dropping fast, I immediately push the sell button. Later on, I don't know what happened except that I'm too emotional and regret my decisions of dumping my coins instead of hodling it for the future. But I'm more matured now, I'm not affected by fud around and I always used my mind in making critical decisions when to sell.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:44:36 PM

If you are asking that on a forum online then you are out of luck my friend. You should know in life how to control your emotions otherwise they will keep getting the best of you. I can tell you though that emotions can be controlled with your thoughts and breathing. Breathe whatever emotion you want into existence and believe it will rule out negative ones and it will.
credo_14

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:56:43 PM

Trading is also a mind game you should be wiser, avoid checking coins during dumps because it will affect you emotionally  and mentally. Just hold and wait else you might end up loosing your money because you are over powered by your emotion.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

Stay focused and sharp. Don't take quickness and reacting without thinking to get you. Altcoins are variable and if you are well instructed then you must know that everything that falls down eventually gets up. Hold your "alts" until next big opportunity and suppress your emotions in this case. There is no room for emotions in investing. You only need the steady mind that is focused on that what you do at the given moment.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

It won't be easy to control my emotions but I have to control it. I will be patient and believe that the price might pick up again. Instead of worrying about the lose I will think how to gain profit. This is a simple way to control my emotion.
It is good to hear that you can easily control your emotions through this simple technique. Actually people do face some great losses in terms of trading but that is not the real time to get panicked and quitting at once. One has to wait for the right time that is the prices to again rise so that he can apply his trading technique for earning back the losses. So just keep your emotions under control and let not them drive you towards your real failure.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

Trading is also a mind game you should be wiser, avoid checking coins during dumps because it will affect you emotionally  and mentally. Just hold and wait else you might end up loosing your money because you are over powered by your emotion.

Exactly. Thats one of the most effective ways to have your emotions checked during dumps. If you are too keen about the movement of the coins you've invested on, chances are you're going to be very anxious and unnecessarily cautious. Panic selling would be next after that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: