Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how control my emotion??  (Read 8163 times)
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

All trader put their emotions in trading just for laughable reasons. You should not trade when you are angry and limit your gaze to the graph.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:29:39 AM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Invest only to cryptos you believe in, and be ready to wait for long long time until you see their price go higher than you bough them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:58:07 AM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Invest only to cryptos you believe in, and be ready to wait for long long time until you see their price go higher than you bough them.
Well, that is one case that is applicable to only HODLers and not to regular traders. It is the best way to discard emotions when holding for a long term anyway as you are less bothered about the present price, the charts or whatever is coming when you know that what is holding is never going to fail you, you believe in the project or the coin and you are ready to go all the way to support it while understanding the risks involved as well.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:46:02 PM

Trading is also a mind game you should be wiser, avoid checking coins during dumps because it will affect you emotionally  and mentally. Just hold and wait else you might end up loosing your money because you are over powered by your emotion.
The way most people have been able to conquer moments like this is to avoid looking at the charts. As long as what you are holding is a good coin, there is really nothing to worry about and the coin will definitely come back speeding to the moon after a while.

The only difference is that you cannot have it all most especially for altcoins, which is why most people just prefer to stick with bitcoin and only make use of the huge dips to buy a lot of altcoins.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:11:51 PM

All trader put their emotions in trading just for laughable reasons. You should not trade when you are angry and limit your gaze to the graph.
Being weak emotionally will surely lead us to failure, we are trading based on our analysis and we use our mind to analyze but when we are too emotional our mind would be useless as it will never gonna function. This is a game of minds, that is why we will always educate ourselves to ensure we are updated and the information that we know could be our basis to make a timely action in trading for our favor.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:22:52 PM

Trading is really hard, because the market predictions were not that easy as people believe. It is good to understand the market of the particular asset that we have in our wallet. Here surely control loss happens when we're are very new to the cryptocurrency trading and this mentality changes when we learn as well gain more experience in trading.
dasher797

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:01:48 AM

Only invest the amount that you are ready to lose, it will halp you to control your emotion. The bigger capital you use fir trading the bigger fearness you will get. You can also invest you money in ICO to get profit.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:01:29 AM

Just hold your alt coins because even btc went down some time, it may happen that in few days alt coin's value increase and you earn a good profit.

expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:05:59 AM

When the price goes down, all you need to do is stay calm, patient and wait until the price goes up again. It will be time to go up and there will be a down time. Do not you feel panicked and immediately sell it, it is a loss. You should always remember that, if you sell it when it goes down then you lose.

Indeed, patience is the back bone of the successful trader because digital currencies are all the time increasing or decreasing in value and you need to be really damn patient when your coin is decreasing in value than going for panic selling.

I am also not in favor of losing control easily especially when the coin you’re dealing with is bitcoin but if still you cannot manage your emotion, simply go for holding coins than trading with them.
gartheugenio

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:10:03 AM

I think you should figure out your own way to calm you down when you're in the bad emotions. Doing something you like instead of keep doing things that made you angry.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:27:02 AM

Use stop lost . I can't control your emotion.

Good idea to use stop loss as other option to control emotion.
I know its difficult to control but it does not mean that it can not controled.
The another good way also put your limit order (buy or sell) then check it through application like i did but not every time, just at least once a day.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:14:18 AM

I had invested into some altcoins when bitcoin were at 6000 dollars, and since those period almost all altcoins went down, i had resisted to cut my losses and i had hold it for a while, i had ignored altcoin value and follow bitcoin, since i knew altcoins would recover once price fall a bit. But i know is very hard to control emotion when you are playing with money and you are loosing as well winning, because our greedy make us take a risk we wouldnt take if were into similiar value into loss.
Depending on the coin one is holding, it is really hard to control some emotions but it is always best to know the best decisions to make because that is what matters.

My decision was totally different from the one you made and obviously better. After studying the market and I noticed there is going to be a huge dump at the long run since it was expected, I sold at loss and waited for a very long moment for the dumps to reduce and then I bought again.

Now, I am counting my huge profits than the few losses I made and still expecting even more from the pumps. It is always good to have a strategy which would always help you to make the right decision than being emotional.
Agreed, In my opinion, controlling your emotions is just the game of your very own mind. You can do it and did is not a big deal actually.

The only thing which you need to do is to make yourself understand this thing that there is nothing fruitful which you will get in return if you are going to make decisions and that too at the when you are not having control over your emotions. This is the thing which you need to learn first before stepping into bitcoin.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

Maybe it's better to hold the coins now, than you sell them and you get big losses, so my suggestion you focus with all that the coin notices, whether there is a possibility for the price to go back up or not.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:36:06 AM

I think the best thing to do in a condition where a person feels emotional is to take a deep breath and count to 10 until the he or she calms down. In order to avoid doing drastic decisions, we must calm ourselves first. After, that you can always talk to someone about it and then it will feel way much better.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:43:27 AM

Well, if you are not sure about this market and its terms and conditions you'd better stay aside. Otherwise, if you cannot sell your capital with profit, then try to look it in long-term perspective - someday you will probably gain profit. For instance, a friend of mine bought BTC for 900 USD and after that crypto got down to 250 USD. That was similar situation. Anyways, he decided just to go with it and keep that money in his purse. Now, he has x10 and is really OK with the situation, though it took him some 2+ years to wait.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

You must know yourself. You must know what is your heating point. We all know that trading is very complicated job. We can lose our money if we can't control our emotions. You should focus first to how will you improve your self when you are doing trading.

magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:25:28 PM

There are two ways to handle that kind of situation. First, keep buying the coins that you have until you can get the average amount then sell it. And second, cut-loss, stop your losses and find another coin to trade to.
Avalance

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

There are two ways to handle that kind of situation. First, keep buying the coins that you have until you can get the average amount then sell it. And second, cut-loss, stop your losses and find another coin to trade to.
is only bittrex that support stop loss feature?
if i want to use to stop loss on yobit, would i stop it manually?
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:49:32 PM

You have to know that Trading is a big game. If you can't control your mind, you will lose all your money. Let practice every day and you can do it
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:36:54 PM

Accept the consequence that investing has many risks. Especially when it comes to its return. May be you need more time to do some meditation. Dont overthink about that.mthere are many things to be happy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: