Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53545 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:59:15 PM

Large bonus not automatically mean a price dump, people with large amount of money don’t always sell at the start at a low price. I think the bonus for DAO Playmarket is a nice thing to incentive

Honestly, in my opinion the bonus for big investors up to 90% is way too much, if I understand the chart correctly.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:08:04 PM

I think the outlook is ok, just like the Google stores.Although the stage of development will be slower, when the customer accumulates to a certain extent, it may be explosive growth.

mmarry889

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

Large bonus not automatically mean a price dump, people with large amount of money don’t always sell at the start at a low price. I think the bonus for DAO Playmarket is a nice thing to incentive

Honestly, in my opinion the bonus for big investors up to 90% is way too much, if I understand the chart correctly.
maximum discount at the time when you buying PlayMarket Tokens for more than 50 ETH at the first stage.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

90% bonus Oo wtf? really?

ok, thats ridicilous... i bet there will be a huge dump when this hits the exchange first and then think about the bounty hunters dump, too....
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

One of the advantages with this App Store based on the blockchain is for example that users will have the opportunity to invest in the applications of their choice to help the development of the app they like and thanks to their investment they will also become a shareholder of the company which have created the application. Good for developers so but also for the users Smiley

I was a big big supporter of the mobilego decentralized game store, your project is very different even if there are similitaries, anyway; just to say i am happy to read such a good project on the paper.

They become a shareholder? So people get dividend out of the income from the app creator here?
Yes. Also holders of PMT tokens automatically become co-owners of the platform-based DAO PlayMarket Foundation (PMF). This fund will be replenished by a 5% commission fee, paid by developers who issue their own tokens of their applications.

Oh that's sounds nice. That would make the tokens much more valueble in the end.
More ways to earn money with the same tokens? I will not say no to that. Grin
Also owners can trade PMT on third-party exchanges. Trading of the PlayMarket 2.0 token will be launched after the end of the ICO.

Awesome! I don't people realize just how awesome this token can be if it catches on

mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:49:24 PM

90% bonus Oo wtf? really?

ok, thats ridicilous... i bet there will be a huge dump when this hits the exchange first and then think about the bounty hunters dump, too....
bonus 90% is incorrect.
Please read carefully the White Paper.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

Max price is 0.2 Eth in stage 5 tier 1. Min price is 0.06 eth in stage 1 tier 3. 50% discount on 40% discount is 70% total discount.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

Max price is 0.2 Eth in stage 5 tier 1. Min price is 0.06 eth in stage 1 tier 3. 50% discount on 40% discount is 70% total discount.
Yes. It is correct.

mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:56:13 PM

DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a decentralized Android application store that accepts payment in cryptocurrency and is combined with an ICO platform for developers.

The platform architecture assumes a lock-resistant access to applications. Participation in the project will be interesting and beneficial not only to developers, but also to investors and users.

Advantages for developers

Developers can:
-release tokens of their applications and distribute them among users;
-to sell their applications for crypto currency;
-the commission will be 1% (unlike Google Play);
-The income from the sales of the application for a strictly fixed period in accordance with the concluded smart contract;
-the source code of internal smart contracts is publicly available.

Benefits for users
-investments in the applications you like will allow you to receive a dividend income;
-purchase and execution of actions within the application will also become a source of additional income;
-secure and uninterrupted access to a decentralized and censored platform;
-the ability to make purchases using crypto currency.

Source: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/11/01/dao-playmarket-2-0-new-player-mobile-applications-market/

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:58:21 PM

I know you will offer all types of applications but we all know mobile games are the most profitable among the apps. You will have quite a hard job competing with other crypto mobile projects who are offering games. I hope your team is up to the task.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:05:36 PM

I know you will offer all types of applications but we all know mobile games are the most profitable among the apps. You will have quite a hard job competing with other crypto mobile projects who are offering games. I hope your team is up to the task.
Its better to have a partnership them than to compete.
rose_in_box

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:08:25 PM

Thank you! We have advantages over other platforms:

• DAO PlayMarket 2.0 allows android applications to issue their own tokens and implement them on the built-in ICO platform;
             • The platform is resistant to censorship - main information is stored in blockchain, which allows you to provide access to applications from anywhere in the world;
             • The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform integrates a decentralized crypto exchange, which will include an open API;
             • Paid applications and in-app purchases will be payable via cryptocurrency.
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:16:02 PM

Its better to have a partnership them than to compete.
Mobile games are good! But there are so many another apps that are very important in our everyday live. So, DAO PlayMarket2.0 will have all different types of mobile apps

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

• DAO PlayMarket 2.0 allows android applications to issue their own tokens and implement them on the built-in ICO platform;
             • The platform is resistant to censorship - main information is stored in blockchain, which allows you to provide access to applications from anywhere in the world;
             • The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform integrates a decentralized crypto exchange, which will include an open API;

Which advantages you have before other similar crypto-project? For example, before AppCoins?
rose_in_box

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:30:08 PM

Which advantages you have before other similar crypto-project? For example, before AppCoins?

ADVANTAGES FOR DEVELOPERS:
1. The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform allows developers to issue tokens of their app and sell them through the built-in crowdinvesting (ICO) platform to external investors and users.
2. No bureaucracy.

ADVANTAGES FOR OWNERS OF NODES:
Owners of nodes receive 1% of income from transactions processed through them as reward.

ADVANTAGES FOR USERS:
1. To invest in developing the app they like and earn a dividend income from it.
2. To enjoy additional benefits, for example, tokens for a purchased app or for taking actions within the app.
3. To get secure and smooth access to the decentralized, censorship-resistant platform, both at the national level and at the level of specific mobile app stores.
It is not all! More info: https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

Well, good, I see a collaborttion with google play instead of being competitors, an app on google play and the same app in PlayMarket with its own token tradable on the decentralized exchange

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rose_in_box

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:54:21 PM

Well, good, I see a collaborttion with google play instead of being competitors, an app on google play and the same app in PlayMarket with its own token tradable on the decentralized exchange

The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform has all chances to capture part of the Android app market due to its openness and transparency. The project will reduce the dependence of the community on centralized services, significantly reduce systemic risks and, therefore, will allow the community to develop more effectively.

The access to this platform does not depend on the corporation’s permission. Unlike the dominant operating systems of giant companies, the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 does not allow the government to impose restrictions on their citizens or other countries as related to specific apps, or to put pressure on developers. The platform respects human rights to privacy (such as the prohibition of data collection and storage, the use of privacy data without his/her consent, etc.). All this is made possible by the decentralization of the platform.
Our storage architecture facilitates and accelerates the access to apps, while the smart contract supports cryptocurrency payments, as well as ensures equitable distribution of income between participants.

niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.

Well mobile applications is a billion dollar market so I do think it would be very profitable if only 1% joins them.
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.

Well mobile applications is a billion dollar market so I do think it would be very profitable if only 1% joins them.
Thank you!

kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform has all chances to capture part of the Android app market due to its openness and transparency. The project will reduce the dependence of the community on centralized services, significantly reduce systemic risks and, therefore, will allow the community to develop more effectively.

The access to this platform does not depend on the corporation’s permission. Unlike the dominant operating systems of giant companies, the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 does not allow the government to impose restrictions on their citizens or other countries as related to specific apps, or to put pressure on developers. The platform respects human rights to privacy (such as the prohibition of data collection and storage, the use of privacy data without his/her consent, etc.). All this is made possible by the decentralization of the platform.
Our storage architecture facilitates and accelerates the access to apps, while the smart contract supports cryptocurrency payments, as well as ensures equitable distribution of income between participants.

Which apps do you think they will like the idea most? Games? Utility apps? Financial apps? Crypto related apps? Social apps?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: